• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What is this? Garou scales higher than naruto there's nothing Naruto can do except maybe try to out hax Garou but speed is equalized

Garou's been reverted back to 5-C. Garou's AP is now 69.44 Exatons, while Naruto's AP is 201.705 Exatons, so this match can be resumed.

And how does Naruto scale to one-shotting 201 exaton characters? That's literally his AP value during his fight with Kaguya after receiving Hagoromo's power.

And how does Naruto scale to one-shotting 201 exaton characters? That's literally his AP value during his fight with Kaguya after receiving Hagoromo's power.
Oh wait wrong version
I thought it was the last version
anyways this version almost does one shot as Asura Avatar Kurama is >>>>201 exatons
You need a 7.5 times higher AP to one shot. So that gives Garou time to evolve.
If you scale to one shotting A character with a higher value then your opponent then you do not

What does Naruto start with? Garou obviously goes for CQC and Durability Negation via Vibrations. And he has the big skill advantage ofc, along with his analytical prediction.

SPSM Naruto (200 Exatons) < Kurama Naruto < SP Kurama Naruto. Don't know if the gap is enough to "obliterate" Garou. Kurama Avatar should protect Naruto from Fa Jin. Overall, if Garou can regenerate from Naruto's attacks, then he can take the win as he evolves faster and stronger via adaptation.

Given that Garou survived Consecutive Normal Punches with basically no damage at all, I think it's safe to say he'll be fine even if Naruto AP advantage.

Garou's reactive evolution is way too fast for Naruto. Given his skills and immense stamina, I am pretty sure he will survive enough to evolve. Grappling is not in character for Garou but I want to note that he also has a massive lifting strength advantage. Voting for Garou.

Yeah tbh Naruto's AP advantage is rendered obsolete because Garou has survived Consecutive Normal Punches, which is like hundreds of attacks that are superior to Fa Jin. His durability scales above his AP tbh.

Then you add on the crazy Reactive Evolution... If Naruto doesn't start with some crazy hax, Garou goes into CQC and dura negates gg.

Who has the highest Lifting Strength? Well, Garou can try to push Naruto to the center of the world like what he did to Saitama

Well, Garou is staying 5-C. His Awakened form is 5-A, possibly High 4-C (atm).

They probably won't be able to have a matchup.

well, can't we have this match before the updates? I mean, they are going to change their ratings in a future thread so...

As far as I'm concerned, Garou cant survive in space and Naruto has enough AP to launch Garou to space with his giant rasengan like he did to Fused Momoshiki. Naruto could take this easily.

As far as I'm concerned, Garou cant survive in space and Naruto has enough AP to launch Garou to space with his giant rasengan like he did to Fused Momoshiki. Naruto could take this easily.
Implying Garou won't dodge that. He is faster after all

Back