• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
rs_600x600-171219074018-600.grinch-jim-carrey.ls.12313.jpg
latest

Who wins this battle of nasty? Mr grinch of fuhrer ugly?
(((

I feel like Saitama was holding back with that serious punch so that when Garou copies it he speeds up and one shots him
It would be cool if his limiter removal makes it so he has adaptive evolution superior to Garou, and even if he copied his strongest serious punch and broke his hand with it his fist would heal instantly and he gets an exponential strength growth that explodes Garou fist leaving him completely confused.

"Could this caped baldy know some secret technique not even i can grasp?!"

It would be cool if his limiter removal makes it so he has adaptive evolution superior to Garou, and even if he copied his strongest serious punch and broke his hand with it his fist would heal instantly and he gets an exponential strength growth that explodes Garou fist leaving him completely confused.

"Could this caped baldy know some secret technique not even i can grasp?!"
I'd rather have this because it'll expand the lore of how his limiter being removed actually works. Would make him oneshotting his past self even more viable.

Good thing Cosmic fear would be considered outside help by Death battle standards, otherwise Garou would probably stomp all of his matchups (except doomsday, wich while weak could work for monster who adapts to everything reason, where Garou gets stomped.)

Currently only matchup wich Full monster Garou arguably doesn't stomp is Jin Kazama if you squint. (apparently he can reach 5-B and be FTL to a greater degree, but i dunno the veracity of this.)
Cosmic fear Garou's best opponent is probably Han Dae Wi who is also a martial artist who received mental and physical abilities from a Divine being, wich grants him control over fundamental forces of the universe.

Part of me can't wait to see what kind of opponents Garou will be able to fight after this upgrade.
The other part is afraid he will become that kind of character who either hax stomps or gets hax stomped, since his resistances very basic so far.
In general you want to have mind soul and time manipulation resist to fight your average hax lord. He has none of them.

Do we assume Garou has Saitama’s Non-Physical Interaction for replicating him?
If it was revealed to be through some technique present in his punches yes. But we have no idea how he did it, might even be something innate to him or related to his status as "the abominable fist that opposes god"

There is a reason to why it has "potentially" before its rating.
If you agree with that then you also agree with its AP increasing past that, since its ad-infinitum AP is the reason why it has that rating to begin with (actually even its 9-B tier as well). The entire profile works around that premise, otherwise it wouldn't even get past 10-C.
We don't assume people is X times stronger just because of a scaling chain of oneshots. The increase is unquantifiable unless the verse gives a number.

A dude who oneshots a 10 megatons dude isn't assumed to be stronger than someone who is 15 megatons.

Last edited:
Realistically speaking even if we assume Saitama gets strong enough to one-shot the Saitama from yesterday, without a proper multiplier to quantify it Vsbattle wiki will probably just make him upscale massively from his current tier, giving him one of the biggest upscaling chains in the site. (yet, a guy who's 5 times his AP will still be treated as stronger.)

Just thought about it, but in the webcomic when Fuhrer ugly brutalizes Genos he crushes his head and a small pod containing his brain comes out, and Fuhrer Ugly can't break it. In the manga while we see Garou ripping Genos's core out the destruction of his head happens off screen. I wonder if his brain pod got launched somewhere and when Saitama comes back to pick up his remains to give the bad news to Dr. Kuseno he finds it.

Just thought about it, but in the webcomic when Fuhrer ugly brutalizes Genos he crushes his head and a small pod containing his brain comes out, and Fuhrer Ugly can't break it. In the manga while we see Garou ripping Genos's core out the destruction of his head happens off screen. I wonder if his brain pod got launched somewhere and when Saitama comes back to pick up his remains to give the bad news to Dr. Kuseno he finds it.
Which chapter?

That's weird i was pretty sure there was something about Genos brain having armor made out of a special material that was stronger than the rest of his body. I also remembered it being ripped out of his body and one of the cadres even commenting on it's durability.

You didn't prove jack shit, the statement of acceleration only refers to Garou.
I proved a lot, i proved Flashy didn’t blitz the ninjas and they scale to his speed.
“Accelerating endlessly, just like Garou’s” it’s literally not just referring to Garou. “Just like Garou” literally means it wasn’t referring to Garou beforehand. The statement literally says they’re accelerating endlessly, growing in speed at a fast rate. Nothing here suggests they were holding back especially when it’s depicted that they were getting faster.

Platinum Sperm becoming faster is pure and unadulterated headcanon. He is still 4x faster than light normally, while the Ninja Jobbers are only 0.15c.
It’s not headcanon, it’s literally supported and implied where him holding back is stated no where, implied nowhere, not even suggested anywhere. It’s literally a baseless claim that yall made.
Keep seething and coping for all eternity, because Platinum S ***** on your Ninja Losers 🗿
He gets dog walked by them 2v1, cope.

Back