• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's kind of sad that this arc is probably going to be the most cosmic arc we'll get for awhile.

After all, I don't really see many ways to make cyborgs and robots (if Murata still goes by the WC) cosmic while simultaneously writing a good story without there being some kind of higher civilization present. I doubt they'll use the God empowerment too much as well, honestly, if only to avoid overexposure.

Was this a mistranslation? I was hyped to see it in the chapter
That was what the Chinese translation wrote for those pages after Saitama held Genos’ core. I’m not sure if the Chinese translation or the English translation is the correct translation.

Now we wait for the CRT's to come out then the downgrade threads that will somehow make garou High 6-A
High 7-C.
Cosmic Garou could destroy a galaxy cluster by flexing his buttcheeks and mfs would still be like "but Saitama called Boros strong tho"
If Darkshine's hyper fanboys are anything to go by, Garou could one-shot Saitama and they'd still be saying that.

Last edited:
Anyway why doesn't the sandbox list Attack Potency for Blast? He actually hurt Garou. We can clearly see that his punches made Garou bleed, which Saitama's Normal Punches from before didn't.

page_19.png

Zombieman was getting large areas of his body vaporized by homeless emperor who uses a similarly divine power. I expected him to at least be able to stay conscious or something. But then again he's one of the physically weakest S-class, so might be because of that.

I think it makes sense that he's susceptible. What'd be weird is if he dies from it.

high-senator-armstrong.gif
Ignore the Armstrong part lel
I was sober like always, and I could still remember everything vividly. The time of night, the trash cans that were emptied prior to my workout, the taste of the protein shake, and finally, the lingering voice of concern that made me second guess making such a post.

"You shouldn't send this..." It said, "You're going to look insane if you do..."

So, I ended the post by adding the following words: "It's probably just my disinhibition going way up this time of night. Sorry."

I viewed a few more threads, responded to some concerns I intended to avoid and was concerned would surface had I posted that peculiar message, then went to bed.

I can barely remember what I dreamed last night, but this, I remember clearly.

The same black specs appear when Garou uses the Gravity Knuckle and right after the barrage he mentions that Blast can't do anything to stop him.
Still, Blast's punches affected him enough to surprise him and make him lose Genos at that point, and he kept up with his speed, even when not going all out and trying to avoid collateral damage

Blast's Teleportation, like Matt said, should be based on Portal Creation and Dimensional Travel
Therefir did calc the GRB based on its size. It was still 5-A but lower than the black hole. I don't know why he removed it.
Ah I see, well then, I guess 5-A is indeed the best bet

Still, Blast's punches affected him enough to surprise him and make him lose Genos at that point, and he kept up with his speed, even when not going all out and trying to avoid collateral damage
Sure, but effecting someone and scaling to someone are two different things. Carnage Kabuto doesn't scale to Saitama for similar reasons.

Back