• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
But let's be honest, the way it happened in the webcomic is much more impactful
A lot of moments are more impactful in the webcomic, as the smaller scale allows that wich is portrayed to receive focus more efficiently.

Golden sperm appearing and bringing despair in the wc by being unstoppable to pretty much all heroes, before an even greater terror rips him apart and starts terrorizing the heroes.

Garou's beatdown and mockery of the heroes who were already down, his back and forth with Saitama as he falls into a deeper and deeper despair as he realizes the ideals he so strongly held were fragile and only enforced by his strength, therefore being destroyed by a guy with even more strength with a casual hero hobby.

Before being brought back by Silver fang he felt like the same Garou as the wc. Determined enough to hurt people in his way and be frightening, but also good enough to subtly avoid taking things too far and losing control. He was the lead actor of this monster play.

In the manga things are way more complicated, the endless power level and plot escalation made the battlefield far more chaotic than before, things were far more tilted towards the monsters with God's interference.

In the webcomic once Garou killed Golden Sperm he was the alpha monster and could take the lead, at this point no monster or hero could take that lead from him. In the manga he is forced to directly take the side of the heroes to avoid them being wiped out, first in an all out fight against Platinum sperm with a still active flashy flash. Then with an even stronger monster that forces him to team up with an active version of metal bat, wich then forces him to throw away his monster persona, causing him to lose control and turn into a failed children cartoon villain. Wich then forces God to take over and push him way too far in the evil/edgy spectre, becoming a psycho who laughs at everyone on earth dying because of him.

Last edited:
A lot of moments are more impactful in the webcomic, as the smaller scale allows that wich is portrayed to receive focus more efficiently.

Golden sperm appearing and bringing despair in the wc by being unstoppable to pretty much all heroes, before an even greater terror rips him apart and starts terrorizing the heroes.

Garou's beatdown and mockery of the heroes who were already down, his back and forth with Saitama as he falls into a deeper and deeper despair as he realizes the ideals he so strongly held were fragile and only enforced by his strength, therefore being destroted by a guy with even more power with a hero hobby.

Before being brought back by Silver fang he felt like the same Garou as the wc. Determined enough to hurt people in his way amd be frightening, but also good enough to subtly avoid taking things too far and losing control. He was the lead actor of this monster play.

In the manga things are way more complicated, the endless power level and plot escalation made the battlefiled far more chaotic than before, things were far more tilted towards the monsters with God's interference. In the webcomic once Garou killed Golden Sperm he was the alpha monster and could take the lead, at this point no monster or hero could take that lead from him. In the manga he is forced to directly take the side of the heroes to avoid them being wiped out, in an all out fight against Platinum sperm with a still active flashy flash. Then an even stronger monster comes out of nowhere and forces him to team up with an active version of metal bat, wich forces him to throw away his monster persona, causing him to lose control and turn into a failed children cartoon villain. Wich then forces God to take over and push him way too far in the evil/edgy spectre, becoming a psycho who laughs at everyone on earth dying because of him.
Beautifully said, king.

I feel the manga focuses more on hype and BIG SCALE rather than more personal and subtle moments of the webcomic, something akin to what you would find in MOB Psycho. The former is what fits Murata's style and I suppose many other modern manga.

Not saying either is better than the other, it depends on how it's executed

I am amazed by Bang who can withstand radiation from Garou while the people behind him have fallen, all including people who are a bit far away like King, he became no. 3 without no reason
Bang fell down later in the chapter as well. Flashy Flash was actually the only one that was shown to still be hanging on out of everybody else.

that's not how i feel in regards to OPM fights, but i understand the feeling. reached that point with Dragon Ball while Super was airing and it got exhausting

Too many complaints about new chapter not in line with webcomic. But honestly this take is great. Not too heavily dialogue unlike in the webcomic. Manga: pure battle, pure emotion. If you're insisting you are just numb and can't enjoy the manga on its own.

Blast has yet to show his true strength. He was just trying to get Garou out of proximity of the Earth and heroes, he didn't seem like he was seriously fighting him.

That said, I do think that Garou is stronger.

Yeah like even if Garou isn’t stronger than Blast right now it’s likely that he’ll become stronger after copying “Serious” Saitama’s power. Though I feel like Garou might very well be as strong if not stronger than Blast right now since he already copied a casual Saitama’s power as well as Blast himself. Also can I just say Garou’s ability to literally copy the target’s raw power and ability is pretty broken. Like based on what’s being implied this chapter he can legit just copy the power of somebody stronger than himself. Though I guess there will be a limit to how high he can copy that will be shown later on.

Tbh i'm just glad Blast is one of the rare portal users to actually abuse his portals
8ImYlxL.png

Like this is great

Well Blast scales to the GRB Garou, next chapter maybe another story. Since Blast isn't out of the picture yet, he can still be capable of fighting and scaling to a stronger Garou or jobs next to him

That, or, what I believe will happen: he will be out of the fight

Which I 100% hope it happens, his hype is for the Endgame, seeing him losing now would kinda be a disappointment

Beautifully said, king.

I feel the manga focuses more on hype and BIG SCALE rather than more personal and subtle moments of the webcomic, something akin to what you would find in MOB Psycho. The former is what fits Murata's style and I suppose many other modern manga.

Not saying either is better than the other, it depends on how it's executed
Half of the problems would be dead if Sage Centipede didn't existed at all

Garou perfects his fist by defeating Platinum, Saitama arrives, done.

Yeah lmao, I love how Blast just shows up and starts going ham with the ******* portals.

He'd be so toxic in a matchup. That's cancer asf to deal with. Seems like you're done for if you don't have some kind of spatial power or teleportation to escape his abuse.

Yeah lmao, I love how Blast just shows up and starts going ham with the ******* portals.

He'd be so toxic in a matchup. That's cancer asf to deal with. Seems like you're done for if you don't have some kind of spatial power or teleportation to escape his abuse.
Blast with his first appearance already has given his starting tactics for vsthreads. He spawns a portal on top of you or in your way that goes directly to his fist, where he will then portal loop you with dozens of attacks and possibly bfr/trap you

Blast with his first appearance already has given his starting tactics for vsthreads. He spawns a portal on top of you or in your way that goes directly to his fist, where he will then portal loop you with dozens of attacks and possibly bfr/trap you
He also does this neat thing where he just BFRs your strikes to another dimension/elsewhere in the world so you can never hit him. What a chad.

I think He don't even try to fight in character just dump his enemy in middle of space or someshit

He does seem to need to gesture to use his portals, or at the very least gesture for doing that many, but he does it very quickly so that's fine
iI5zhRj.png
Not really. I think he just puts his hand out in the general direction of the strikes to summon a portal (which he could probably do with thoughts alone since he can open portals like that).

Still, it's barely a drawback if he does need some kind of hand signal since he can do it fast enough to combat Garou in close quarters.

Blast is interesting, but I feel anyone with a decent Dimensional Travel is capable of nuking pretty much his main weapon (for now). Him using portals to teleport attacks away, however, is actually a really useful way of defense, it's basically Kakashi's Kamui but used in sequence and without any stamina or vision damage

It will be fun to finally use him in a VS Thread

Realizing it, Blast only started fighting because Garou had a hostage, and the second Garou didn't have Genos in his hands and was suitably stuck in a good position for it, Blast immediately attempted to incap. It is very likely Blast would start a match with his portal incap/bfr if there were no other extenuating circumstances

Back