• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
FSjGj35.jpg

who wins?

Saitama and Garou are already gonna be 5-A so the new 5-B statement is just supporting evidence
So I guess Garou's whole explanation about his powers is what makes his Black Hole real and thus calcable, ending up being 5-A apparently

But if size matters on potency, why not calc a Gamma Ray Burst of the size done by Garou ? Assuming it's possible, of course

do we not add this new ability to the sandbox, or maybe we can build the CRTs, but not update their profiles, until the fight is really over

like one piece

So I guess Garou's whole explanation about his powers is what makes his Black Hole real and thus calcable, ending up being 5-A apparently

But if size matters on potency, why not calc a Gamma Ray Burst of the size done by Garou ? Assuming it's possible, of course
Therefir did calc the GRB based on its size. It was still 5-A but lower than the black hole. I don't know why he removed it.

These people thinking Genos got like 10 million gallons of blood in him bruh
And even if Genos somehow had that much blood in him, why would it be falling from the sky like that? Maybe if Garou threw Genos into the air it would kind of make sense, but he simply tossed Genos onto the ground. I'm beginning to realize that tons of OPM fans are terrible at comprehending things and connecting the dots

June 23rd, 2022. 12:47 AM Eastern Time.

I finished downing a protein shake after a late-night workout. Before going to sleep, I decide to see what I've missed on the forums due to an eventful day. The first alert I notice is one for the "STRONGEST One Punch Man Discussion Thread". Clicking on it, I scroll through, seeing the vitriol against supposed webcomic elitists, and their responses in their defense, as well as their critiques of the manga. Scrolling down all the way to the bottom of the thread, I saw there were several more pages added, either 3 or 4. I've stopped paying attention at this point. Several pages of the thread being added in a short timeframe is far from unusual here, after all.

Not wanting to subject myself to reading every single post to satisfy my curiosity, I skip to the most recent page.

June 23rd, 2022. 1:03 AM Eastern Time.

I've caught up with the thread. Discussions are more or less along the same topics when I left off, including speculation about future chapters. I took a brief intermission to comment on a few other threads and have now returned here upon receiving new alerts for this thread. Still nothing major.

June 23rd, 2022. 1:17 AM Eastern Time.

I don't know why I'm writing this. Am I going insane or something? Is it this thread? Is it me? Come to think of it, when I was working out, I did think someone was coming down the stairs even when no one was there... But was that insanity, or was my music just too loud? Was it one of my family members moving upstairs that made me think that? But I just said my music could have been too loud... Do I just need sleep? It is after 1 in the morning, after all. But then again, I'm usually perfectly fine mentally, even this late. Could it be that I was consuming too much Moon Knight content? That my fixation with a hero with mental instability has caused me to subconsciously see that as something to aspire toward and mimic?

Or am I just reaching too deep, and making issues out of things that aren't really the case? I'll admit, it was one heck of a deconstruction I've done of myself, but it may not all be completely accurate. After all, I get the feeling that I'm going to end up posting this instead of discarding the draft, and I don't want people thinking I have issues I really don't have.

It's probably just my disinhibition going way up this time of night. Sorry.
high-senator-armstrong.gif
Ignore the Armstrong part lel

Back