• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tbh, I want a cover manga which explains that Boros in fact have received the oportunity to obtain power from God to beat Saitama at the end of the battle, but he refused because what he wanted so long is to fight with all his forces and meet a person who can actually match that, and obtain extra help will damage his pride

And that can be sustained with the fact we see a direct panel of the Moon before Boros coughs on blood/dies (that would be the exact moment where God purposed giving power to him, he rejected, then died) and the cause for why could God contact with Boros was serious punch shockwave

Tbh, I want a cover manga which explains that Boros in fact have received the oportunity to obtain power from God to beat Saitama at the end of the battle, but he refused because what he wanted so long is to fight with all his forces and meet a person who can actually match that, and obtain extra help will damage his pride

And that can be sustained with the fact we see a direct panel of the Moon before Boros coughs on blood/dies (that would be the exact moment where God purposed giving power to him, he rejected, then died) and the cause for why could God contact with Boros was serious punch shockwave
Oh, interesting theory, it would be rather nice to see this happening

Please next chapter give us speed feats!
Was thinking about this for a bit, since he is going against the useless S class, it’ll probs be a speed fest show where he toys with them just blitzing them endlessly. Or his obv fights a weakened tats(hopefully he gets slightly restrained), or a hax torture.

Wish we can get a Timer for whatever Flash tries to do against him, webcomic style

Also, I wonder if One and Murata will bring the Forbidden Techniques now ? I remember Flash saying "there's no time for Forbidden Techniques" against Saitama in the WC, meaning:

1: He holds them back a lot, even when losing
2: They are stronger than Flashy attacks and the Flowing Shadow Feet

This Flash already lost to a weaker Garou, so him actually using what's left of his arsenal would be nice to see

That sounds like a pretty decent idea ngl. Feels in character as well

Screenshot_41.png

What i notice about the people here is they focus and values the feats more that they "forgot" to look on the story scaling. This entire thread of tatsumaki vs boros reminded of when people said that mimosa is stronger than mereleona and julius because she has a better feat than them which is so ******* stupid if you know BC because those two are being regarded as the strongest being in their universe by the narrator itself so it doesn't matter if you have a better feat than those two monsters you still gonna get stomp by them with no difficult. Now they feel stupid after seeing mereleona playing with lucifero (The strongest devil) & julius being the writer and the main villain of the series. With this i can confidently that an average anime fans who knows nothing about the scaling in this site is a better scaler than y'all here.
Technically Post-Timeskip Mimosa > Pre-Timeskip Mereoleona and Julius is a hax user so he doesn't have much in the way of AP

If Garou united four fundamental forces and created "Theory Fist of Everything" would he qualify for supergenius?
"The highest level of non-omniscient intellect, possessed by individuals with unfathomably superhuman intelligence who are capable of creating impossibly advanced physics-defying and reality-warping fantasy technology for extremely diverse purposes.
Take note that for a Supergenius rating to be given based on technological prowess, the character in question should be able to essentially warp reality as they wish on an at least universal (3-A) scale with their inventions"

What i notice about the people here is they focus and values the feats more that they "forgot" to look on the story scaling. This entire thread of tatsumaki vs boros reminded of when people said that mimosa is stronger than mereleona and julius because she has a better feat than them which is so ******* stupid if you know BC because those two are being regarded as the strongest being in their universe by the narrator itself so it doesn't matter if you have a better feat than those two monsters you still gonna get stomp by them with no difficult. Now they feel stupid after seeing mereleona playing with lucifero (The strongest devil) & julius being the writer and the main villain of the series. With this i can confidently that an average anime fans who knows nothing about the scaling in this site is a better scaler than y'all here.
boros was never implied to be stronger than tatsumaki, and tatsumaki character even got a ******* buff in the manga.
******* ACCEPT THIS, you've been crying for pages about this.
boros is NOT superior to tatsumaki.

btw since garou now can perfectl copy other people and perfect their stuff making them even better than their own +all the energy in the universe and forces , one with the flow and control/use...etc doesn't this mean anyone who uses energy or any type of it against him is basically ****** since he can just fk up their energy ,negate ,copy and use it against them ...etc

btw since garou now can perfectl copy other people and perfect their stuff making them even better than their own +all the energy in the universe and forces , one with the flow and control/use...etc doesn't this mean anyone who uses energy or any type of it against him is basically ****** since he can just fk up their energy ,negate ,copy and use it against them ...etc
Kinda, but there's always a limit, for Garou to copy stuff far beyond OPM has to offer, he needs some stuff to back him up, like for example having the Durability to make a, I dunno, let's say a 2-B attack

Kinda, but there's always a limit, for Garou to copy stuff far beyond OPM has to offer, he needs some stuff to back him up, like for example having the Durability to make a, I dunno, let's say a 2-B attack
i am talking more about the energy cosmic stuff , it does say everything in the universe and while there might be more stuff in other universes ts still energy which i'd say he can just **** up whatever way he wants

boros was never implied to be stronger than tatsumaki, and tatsumaki character even got a ******* buff in the manga.
******* ACCEPT THIS, you've been crying for pages about this.
boros is NOT superior to tatsumaki.
She could barely damage his ship and saitama didn't even notice he was being attack by her and in WC he didn't even thought of anything of tatsumaki but go on keep acting like a clown.

"Bu-but it's WC"

lol acting like it's not written by ONE.

You know, no one's talking about how alarming it is that Garou seemingly doesn't give a shit that he seemingly killed Saitama despite avoiding killing people throughout his entire career as a monster/the hero hunter.

I for one, am curious to see what that means for his character going forward considering that Garou massacring the heroes would probably be too deviant from the main canon, even for Murata.

If you mean Psykos comparing nuclear fission to Homeless Emperor's abilities then probably not, since she stated they were uncharacteristically big implying HE can't do it on that scale.
Does size really discredit anything? Like with ur logic it’s only bc of size meaning he can do it, only a smaller scale. (I’m neither for nor against it)

Back