• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He said, "it should only be used to settle fights quickly", not that he's used it in the past. If all his enemies died to his first form why would he have used his trump card on any of them?
Technically in the manga he says he uses it to end fights quickly, so it's likely a slight translation error but he's definitely used it before.

dalon-free-boros-sp3-by-fnd1234-da36r4d.jpg

What i notice about the people here is they focus and values the feats more that they "forgot" to look on the story scaling. This entire thread of tatsumaki vs boros reminded of when people said that mimosa is stronger than mereleona and julius because she has a better feat than them which is so ******* stupid if you know BC because those two are being regarded as the strongest being in their universe by the narrator itself so it doesn't matter if you have a better feat than those two monsters you still gonna get stomp by them with no difficult. Now they feel stupid after seeing mereleona playing with lucifero (The strongest devil) & julius being the writer and the main villain of the series. With this i can confidently that an average anime fans who knows nothing about the scaling in this site is a better scaler than y'all here.

An argument could be made for Boros scaling above Tatsumaki due to the audiobooks but there's nothing in the main manga confirming that Boros is stronger than Tatsumaki. Tatsumaki wasn't an opponent of Saitama in the manga at this point and the narrative only supports that Boros is the strongest he's faced at point he fought him

What i notice about the people here is they focus and values the feats more that they "forgot" to look on the story scaling. This entire thread of tatsumaki vs boros reminded of when people said that mimosa is stronger than mereleona and julius because she has a better feat than them which is so ******* stupid if you know BC because those two are being regarded as the strongest being in their universe by the narrator itself so it doesn't matter if you have a better feat than those two monsters you still gonna get stomp by them with no difficult. Now they feel stupid after seeing mereleona playing with lucifero (The strongest devil) & julius being the writer and the main villain of the series. With this i can confidently that an average anime fans who knows nothing about the scaling in this site is a better scaler than y'all here.
I dont want to comment here but this tastes like salt

Now i don't wanted to mess with the dudes again but this also reminded me of when asura and damage still thinks that atomic samurai is inferior to homeless emperor because according to them it took him multiple slashes to nullify his orb therefore it's still < homeless emperor lol it look stupid tbh

Oh right, it's stupid because he literally took dozens of slashes just to explode the orb.

And we know the explosion happened after those dozens of slashes.

The fact that he likes spamming slashes also doesn't mean you're right, you know?

Ok how does your point of looking at the narrative support you here? Homeless Emperor is a cadre and narratively it is made clear they are supposed to be a big threat to the S class apart from Tatsumaki, why is AS being weaker but still relative to Homeless Emperor stupid

Ok how does your point of looking at the narrative support you here? Homeless Emperor is a cadre and narratively it is made clear they are supposed to be a big threat to the S class apart from Tatsumaki, why is AS being weaker but still relative to Homeless Emperor stupid
Reread it you stupid (2)

No, he threw a slash that even Iaian reacted to, and then proceeded to throw more.

He can barely keep up with HE's smallest orbs, so I'm saying you're wrong, not that he's slow.

Even the profile only treats it as a possibility.

Then don't bring up arguments out of nowhere and for no reason.

@Asura lol why don't you make a poll on OPM group outside here of what they thought on that chapter

And yeah dude calling me stupid is fine but when i did it to him it's not lol I don't call people stupid i only do that if you do that to me or when I'm stressed

@Asura lol why don't you make a poll on OPM group outside here of what they thought on that chapter

And yeah dude calling me stupid is fine but when i did it to him it's not lol I don't call people stupid i only do that if you do that to me or when I'm stressed
'Other people disagree with you, so you must be wrong.'

I said the argument in general was stupid (as in absolutely needless and irrelevant), and then I removed it because I didn't want another pointless discussion.

Back