• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That's her asking you why it's stupid. It's a question.

Last edited:
Looking back at new feats, Series Table Flip would either be unimpressive or impossible on Earth. So here is a question. What tier would flipping an entire supercluster be?

people would rather sacrifice their parents than admit that current garou is above boros lmao. hell, I literally just saw a dude who was suspecting that COSMIC garou would have to get even stronger to finally defeat darkshine. but it was a redditor so im not surprised.
kImStcD.png

An argument could be made for Boros scaling above Tatsumaki due to the audiobooks
Even that is questionable to be honest. Not only can we guess this will be retconned anyway since Tatsumaki will probably still have that fight with Saitama as in the web comic, more importantly we kind of scale audiobook Tatsumaki to vs Psykorochi Tatsumaki which is kind of stupid.

Manga Tatsumaki explicitly noted she had used too much power to defeat her and it's not like we don't have multiple calcs of Tatsumaki operating at much weaker levels anyway. Scaling Saitama to Tatsumaki's highest feats based on the audiobook is almost objectively wrong.

Last edited:
people would rather sacrifice their parents than admit that current garou is above boros lmao. hell, I literally just saw a dude who was suspecting that COSMIC garou would have to get even stronger to finally defeat darkshine. but it was a redditor so im not surprised.
kImStcD.png
No ******* way lol

Technically, it’s an indexing site, but there’s rules against making pages for alternate versions (like a movie adaptation of a book, or anime adaptation of a manga) that have almost the exact same story and the only major difference is their scaling.
Literally DBZ anime

I swear, the first thing everyone brings up is Dragon Ball-

The DBZ anime has filler and a couple movies that make the story different or something, I don’t really know or care that much.
This

Gogeta literally doesn't exist in canon until Dbs broly happened.

It’s not just OPM though, although yes, this fandom brings it up quite frequently, I swear everyone brings up DB when they want to get something accepted for their verse.
Tbh after DB got upgraded to Low 2-C i feel like it became much easier to reach that tier in the wiki.
Since it changed the mainstream idea of what a strong verse is, DB being most people's reference to that and all.

Back