• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
SC should be FTL in reactions and possibly/likely FTL movement speed. He tagged FS+Resonance Metal Bat who was about to hit him before Metal could land his attack and he kept up with FS+Resonance+Awakening Breath Garou in the race to his regen blob heart who was possibly moving at full speed since interesting enough no one reacted to SC and Garou actually ascending.
not really, garou was just holding at his back lol, once garou stated running he easily outsped the centipede

The "Absolute Evil" thing is absolutely not fear manip. They even say right before then that everyone can feel the aura of power from him. Being scared from sensing/feeling an aura of someone who's extremely powerful, far, far more powerful than you, is not fear manip.
Agreed.

not really, garou was just holding at his back lol, once garou stated running he easily outsped the centipede
Actually you spoke facts for the first time ever. Garou simply jumped on Centipede’s back and held on until SC grabbed the regen blob and then immediately sped past SC, destroyed the blob and chopped sage in half.

cx1kyilq41591.png

i do not agree with this.
indeed having an "atleast" for an attack that negates durability and regeneration makes no sense, but still, tatsumaki damaged her cells all over the city to the point where it couldnt regen anymore, and she didn't twist it to nothing, there was still remains of orochi's meat around there as you can see when drive know talk about it, she damaged it on celullar level instead of deleting it, idk if it does makes sense

also, she have regeneration negation by default lol, depending on the enemy, she can just twist it to dusts, not every kind of regeneration is as op as this

tatsumaki can counter regenerations like: boros LOL

Targeting cells is not automatically guaranteed to bypass durability (especially because she's not even targeting cells, just damaging a lot of them by simply attacking Psykos), but let's look into this logic.

Not regenerating just means Psykos took enough damage that she couldn't heal, and the S-Class heroes did the same thing against Orochi's heart.

Should every vampire hunter get durability negation for cutting off a Vampire's head?

Not regenerating just means Psykos took enough damage that she couldn't heal.

The S-Class heroes did the same thing against Orochi's heart.

Should every vampire hunter get durability negation for cutting off a Vampire's head?
no, vampires' weakness is especifically the head, so...
also, orochi was out of stamina and power that moment

So, my point is that they don't have the capability to heal from such things.

Neither does Psykos/PsykoJet/Orochi's heart.

But, if you want another example, Goku can heal extremely fast, but he can't regen limbs.

Should someone get regeneration negation for cutting off his arm?

So, my point is that they don't have the capability to heal from such things.

Neither does Psykos/PsykoJet/Orochi's heart.

But, if you want another example, Goku can heal extremely fast, but he can't regen limbs.

Should someone get regeneration negation for cutting off his arm?
i understood
also, tatsumaki alredy twisted that demon level esper-like creature to nothing, isn't this anything considerable?

I really don't like it if Garou after receiving the power from GOD goes to beat up all the heroes, I don't think it's a good thing to show how "evil Garou" is, it's not like ONE will make Garou kill all the heroes, because otherwise, what Garou is doing is pointless and it will only show that Garou is still a human for so many times, I'm tired of plots like this,it just to late.

On another note, I kind of feel Darkshine should get limited deconstruction for obliterating the upper half Bug God's body as thoroughly as he did.

I don’t know. The logic is that Tatsumaki did cellular damage with the twist due to a massive ap advantage but she didn’t just twist Psykos, she twisted the entire city. If it was done with purely ap, why wasn’t the entire city completely crush to a flat landscape? doesn’t that mean in the twist Tatsumaki also targeted cells specifically?
tats targeted the roots.
her principal objective during the fight was avoiding colateral damages.

I really don't like it if Garou after receiving the power from GOD goes to beat up all the heroes, I don't think it's a good thing to show how "evil Garou" is, it's not like ONE will make Garou kill all the heroes, because otherwise, what Garou is doing is pointless and it will only show that Garou is still a human for so many times, I'm tired of plots like this,it just to late.
im confusion. thats quite literally the whole point of garou, blinded by "evil" and "hatred" only to be some immature kid.

tats targeted the roots.
her principal objective during the fight was avoiding colateral damages.
The twist affected the entire city and Psykos but somehow the city isn’t completely flat and Orochi’s cells are the only thing mentioned to be crushed on a cellular level. Doesn’t make much sense to me.

The twist affected the entire city and Psykos but somehow the city isn’t completely flat and Orochi’s cells are the only thing mentioned to be crushed on a cellular level. Doesn’t make much sense to me.
as i said, she targeted orochi's roots and not the city itself

boros does not creates cells, his regeneration isnt even that good tbh.
better in anime where he was reduced to blood and regenerated, in manga he just got cut in pieces
He instantly grew a new arm. Created new cells.

Not that tats can target cells directly anyways.

That doesn’t the fact that the city itself was also affected by the twist. ot only the city but even clouds.
it was damaged, but my point is, this wasn't her objective. The city couldve been way more damaged if she was targeting it, orochi had roots all over z city, at the same time that tatsumaki damaged it, the city got damaged aswell due collateral dmg

He instantly grew a new arm. Created new cells.

Not that tats can target cells directly anyways.
you know, regenerating missing limbs is completely different from regenerating an individual cell.
Also, tatsumaki has ap advantage over boros so she would damage him in cellular level aswell.
tats can just twist him to nothing, he won't regenerate from that, he never did anything that impressive before

We've seen this side of Garou for so many times, aren't you tired of this shit ?
wdym so many times? like do u just want him to change his core values? u can say that about literally every character...take sanji for example(ur pfp). i would also consider this more of it being stretched over the course of 5 years of the MA arc but this all has happened in 1 day. literally in 1 day all this "so many times" stuff has happened.

you know, regenerating missing limbs is completely different from regenerating an individual cell.
Also, tatsumaki has ap advantage over boros so she would damage him in cellular level aswell.
tats can just twist him to nothing, he won't regenerate from that, he never did anything that impressive before
I'm aware but the nature of his regen he would be able to regrow limbs even if they were damage.

Also they both scale above orochi unquantifiablely so you can't really say who's stronger.

I'm aware but the nature of his regen he would be able to regrow limbs even if they were damage.

Also they both scale above orochi unquantifiablely so you can't really say who's stronger.
nah, boros scales above orochi, tatsumaki scales above psykorochi who massively scales above orochi, so yeah, she has ap advantage.
Also, Boros entire life force is only 2x stronger than gaia cannon, meanwhile psykorochi and tatsumaki casually scales above it 🤖

yes, he would be able to regen limbs that are damaged, but this if his body is still there to regen, boros cannot regenerate from dusts

Back