• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't think it's forced honestly. Doesn't excuse Garou's character assassination but still
I wouldn’t think its forced if I could think of any chapter, event, statement, thought or moment that happened that would make happy therapist talk no jutsu Saitama a thing possible but I can’t.

665ebfc5c0e8e87d445b5cb08149e923b7c836f4r1-750-847v2_hq.png

Season 4 has great ass writing, though the Rumbling Arc is a bit boring (Though it does still have great ass moments....And then there is 139 which really killed hype in the fandom)
Tbh a lot of my problems with AoT stem from the fact that I dislike 2/3 of the main cast.

Armin’s a king but I really don’t like Eren and Mikasa.

Also when can we have Low 5-B spaceship?
The ship is heavier than the entirety of the Earth's atmosphere.
Uh, okay then.
The ship was moved a distance of 114552.78 meters in 16.64 seconds.
Interesting, so why don't we apply the normal kinetic energy formula just to see what result we would get if we moved the entire ship at that speed?
@Damage3245 What's going on here? Why is this formula heavily inflating the results? Moving the entire ship 114552.78 meters should give far better results than simply tilting it.

Uh, okay then.

Interesting, so why don't we apply the normal kinetic energy formula just to see what result we would get if we moved the entire ship at that speed?

@Damage3245 What's going on here? Why is this formula heavily inflating the results? Moving the entire ship 114552.78 meters should give far better results than simply tilting it.
I assume the method used to find the linear momentum there is what is giving the inflated results.

Back