• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
https://**********/read/gist/OPM/159/24/
https://**********/read/gist/OPM/160/1/
https://**********/read/gist/OPM/155/18/
^^possible runner ups of the other render doesn’t seem sufficient(Lowkey garbage runner ups)

I would say yes technically but because of the manga’s making the monstifercation process confusing, its debatable
Allright, then how about the one below?
latest

I personally don't think the crack is that important. The image where he lands on the ground after splitting Sage Centipede is fine.

page_40.png
Although the thick ass white outlines do make things easier to render I do hate them. They stick out like a sore thumb.

You can see an example lf it on this page which also has a art error with the left side of Garou’s face not being black in spots.

That Garou atm isn't really a full monster, nor has he "perfected his fist". So it's kind of misleading

I'd say we stick with the one where he chops SC in half.
JDFESkY.png
Its up to whoever. Garou in this state has been called monster repeatedly too but that may be true. Hell we might as well just add the cracked form to his monster key as the first form and put two pictures in that key with one being non-cracked and the other perfected fist or cracked

Although Garou at that point would still be in his Post-Darkshine key, not his Monster Form key, so that’s a bit weird
Yea. I think Post-Darkshine should merge with his Monster key and Post-Darkshine key becomes monster form 1 and have two pictures. First picture being non-cracked and second post- cracked/perfected fist.

His keys pretty much already reflect that but other pages that use the name “pre-awakening Garou” would need to be changed.

I think this would make the profiles the most accurate since we have no confirmation on what Garou’s forms nor confirmation for where Monster Garou began.

Yea. I think Post-Darkshine should merge with his Monster key and Post-Darkshine key becomes monster form 1 and have two pictures. First picture being non-cracked and second post- cracked/perfected fist.

His keys pretty much already reflect that but other pages that use the name “pre-awakening Garou” would need to be changed.

I think this would make the profiles the most accurate since we have no confirmation on what Garou’s forms nor confirmation for where Monster Garou began.
Why don’t we just change the key’s name from Monster Garou to Post-Sage Centipede? I feel like that’d work better than merging the keys.

I just thought about how Garou never used Awakening Breath or Fighting Spirit against Saitama.
He used AB against SC, and right afterward he fought Saitama, so I guess the effects didn't wear out? How do we know if he did use Fighting Spirit or not?

He used AB against SC, and right afterward he fought Saitama, so I guess the effects didn't wear out? How do we know if he did use Fighting Spirit or not?
I doubt Garou was still using AB after Centipede since no threats were around in his eyes until he gets punched by Saitama. I doubt he’s using FS because it wasnt shown or stated like it typically is.

Since it appears to be a significant stat amp technique, I figured he would have tried it. His ability to grow stronger by taking damage is very similar to MB's FS, which he apparently did use during the fight.

Since it appears to be a significant stat amp technique, I figured he would have tried it. His ability to grow stronger by taking damage is very similar to MB's FS, which he apparently did use during the fight.
It’s strange how neither are mentioned or highlighted during his fight with Saitama. But tbh martial arts in general was not shown properly during the fight either and kinda glossed over save for 2 or 3 pages.

I wonder how well the people will take it season 3 took massive liberties with story and go a different direction. Would people who defend the massive story changes in the manga from the webcomic defend the anime for making its own changes? Or would it only be acceptable for the manga to make changes simply because ONE is the writer?

I wonder how well the people will take it season 3 took massive liberties with story and go a different direction. Would people who defend the massive story changes in the manga from the webcomic defend the anime for making its own changes? Or would it only be acceptable for the manga to make changes simply because ONE is the writer?
ONE=OPM so he is the only acceptable person.

I mean Chapter 139 was really ******* bad but honestly, I don't think OPM really has anything that can out beat most of Attack on Titan
Stop badmouthing the AoT ending. She is good and is what Isayama intended her to be. Just because you set your expectations too high or wanted something else doesn't make the ending bad.

It seriously infuriates me that a person has invested so much effort in history, so that then absolutely everyone, without exception, throws mud at him.

A similar story was with the Tokyo Ghoul.

Stop badmouthing the AoT ending. She is good and is what Isayama intended her to be. Just because you set your expectations too high or wanted something else doesn't make the ending bad.

It seriously infuriates me that a person has invested so much effort in history, so that then absolutely everyone, without exception, throws mud at him.

A similar story was with the Tokyo Ghoul.
When an author ruins his own story and characters that hard, then they absolutely deserve all the criticism thrown at them.

Back