• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
KS39EkC.png
Some of the worst dialogue I've ever read

Wow, the main character turned out to be a person with weaknesses, despite the fact that he tried to be cool. Wow.
There is a difference between having a weakness and being straight up embarrassing.

I don’t think anyone would’ve complained about Eren loving Mikasa if it was done well. But to have him sobbing like a baby in a vision he’s created with his god powers after being punched in the face is just… lmao…

There is a difference between having a weakness and being straight up embarrassing.

I don’t think anyone would’ve complained about Eren loving Mikasa if it was done well. But to have him sobbing like a baby in a vision he’s created with his god powers after being punched in the face is just… lmao…
don't want this thread to turn into a discussion about the ending of another manga.

But this was the last time he could sincerely say something to his friend. Everything just spilled out.
Eren has never even been really happy, so he acts like a child from that side.

Next chapter Garou should sit in the water and go: “no, I don’t want that! I want to be remembered as the most monstrous monster for ten years at least!!”

This is good writing because it shows Garou has weaknesses.

Does Garou not have passive Regen? His wings and new arms didn't regenerate. Seems similar to Boros's regen.
He could probably regen them if he wishes, but my theory is that they're just add-ons and so don't count towards his body's natural regen.

Imagine the cope if there`s eight pages from author messages saying Garou is the strongest and hes the best and hes the fastest and the most skilled and also that Boros wankers must stop sucking alien d and lalala and casual injured comatose Tatsumaki>Boros and Boros is a poopy head fodder.

Imagine the cope if there`s eight pages from author messages saying Garou is the strongest and hes the best and hes the fastest and the most skilled and also that Boros wankers must stop sucking alien d and lalala and casual injured comatose Tatsumaki>Boros and Boros is a poopy head fodder.
A mass influx of “The author isn’t always right” posts would ensue

Hey so hypothetically could the dimensional seal scale to Garou in the future? Like let's say the dimensional seal required a force of a galaxy to cold it in place?

Back