• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
With feats? Let us see...

Garou's recent feats outclass Psykos's, who Tatsumaki scales to and needs to use her full power to beat (she can only operate at full power for a limited period of time)
That’s false, tats got 3rd partied by god.

Garou's recent feats outclass Psykos's, who Tatsumaki scales to and needs to use her full power to beat (she can only operate at full power for a limited period of time)
tatsumaki clashed with psykorochi while multitasking LOL
psykorochi DEFINETELY doesn't requires tatsumaki full power, it was just the situation. also, if she didn't get injuried FOR PROTECTING EVERYONE, she would've be still there stomping Sage, Ocean and Garou would never evolved because she would've just instantly crush him

”Tatsumaki needs her full power to beat”

Ah, headcanon, we meet again.

Garou is just in “we don’t know if he can beat Tatsumaki, since we don’t know her speed limits or her true full power” tier now. :)

We don’t know what caused Tatsumaki to weaken… but Tatsumaki literally one shot Psykprochi WHILE weakened and having to be careful about collateral.

Inb4 Tatsumaki scales far above Psykos to the point that 1% of her power is enough to stomp.
also, we don't even know how strong psykorochi is aswell, massively scaling above gaia cannon which is already almost as strong as crsc isnt enough for you?

No, but I don’t think anyone’s made a CRT about it
Okay
should've.
the statement says that she can't throw objects like he does, because her output would be too powerful and the object would incenerate with air fricction, THIS IS THE ONLY STATEMENT. This most likely says that she is as fast as him but can't eliminate air pressure.
Because if it does Boros have the way to scale on Psykorochi, where's Psykorochi - Tatsu - Genryuganshop < Boros.

every single destructive power that psykorochi has shown was her being casually
she is at minimum value being scaled as multicontinental+ level.

That’s false, tats got 3rd partied by god.
We don't know if this was actually the case. We know espers suffer overexertion from using their power.
”Tatsumaki needs her full power to beat”

Ah, headcanon, we meet again.

Garou is just in “we don’t know if he can beat Tatsumaki, since we don’t know her speed limits or her true full power” tier now. :)
Headcanon when we have at least a statement and other indications she was using her full power? If 1% of her power was enough to stop Psykos, then the overexertion would never happen. Somehow I'm the one who is making stuff here..

We don't know if this was actually the case. We know espers suffer overexertion from using their power.

Headcanon when we have at least a statement and other indications she was using her full power? If 1% of her power was enough to stop Psykos, then the overexertion would never happen. Somehow I'm the one who is making stuff here..
Which statement? What indications??

Tatsumaki was not at full power when she ONE SHOT Psykorochi because she was already weakened.

tatsumaki has normal body, she got REALLY injuried
this drastically lowered her resistance, this is why she did split blood after twisting psykos.

she lost a considerable amount of blood just a few moments before twisting and freezing psykos, was smashed by her own output in that barrier's trap, got hit by a REALLY strong energy bolt, all of that still was protecting the heroes......
p sure her stamina is good enough to keep up at full power for a good period.

There was a chapter with the title "Tatsumaki's Full Power" or so. I don't remember the number but she definitely used full power at some point during the fight. And if that wasn't enough, why would she suffer overexertion if she didn't use her full power?
tatsumaki has normal body, she got REALLY injuried
this drastically lowered her resistance, this is why she did split blood after twisting psykos.
She said "Did I use too much power" after the twist. There's no excuse here. She meant what she said. The God thing is headcanon so I don't have the time to entertain this. I'll concede when that thing is actually confirmed.

I wonder if the current events were meant to show Saitama developing as a mentor type character, I'll never forgive them for butchering Garou, but I guess all of this would make some sense storytelling wise then

She was absolutely confused by her randomly coughing. She questioned if she used too much power bc she was sure she didn’t. Absolute silence, the moon pops up, she has a “!” type of effect and she starts coughing blood. Doesn’t take a genius too know that.

Wait a minute... They're being serious...there's a table.... next chapter we'll get serious table flip.
It's possible.
she lost a considerable amount of blood just a few moments before twisting and freezing psykos, was smashed by her own output in that barrier's trap, got hit by a REALLY strong energy bolt, all of that still was protecting the heroes......
p sure her stamina is good enough to keep up at full power for a good period.
Psykorochi < exhausted and injured Tatsumaki - Genryuganshop < Base Boros.

There was a chapter with the title "Tatsumaki's Full Power" or so. I don't remember the number but she definitely used full power at some point during the fight. And if that wasn't enough, why would she suffer overexertion if she didn't use her full power?

She said "Did I use too much power" after the twist. There's no excuse here. She meant what she said. The God thing is headcanon so I don't have the time to entertain this. I'll concede when that thing is actually confirmed.
Yet there is no headcanon…🤨

she did use too much power
she protected everyone, break through a country sized city like if it's lego blocks, twisted a country while freezing a multicontinental + (AT MINIMUM, psykosorochi can get even higher results or statements, just like fusing with the earth mention), got REALLY injuried (as i said, this considerably weakned her, she doesnt have ANY REGENERATION, this is BASIC of the ficction, you're weak phisically you got hurt you're no longer in your peak.) all of this while she keep on a barrier shield on EVERYONE to prevent them from being absorbed by king orochi's cells...

It was “full blast” or something along those lines, and it was only to lift the base. I don’t think chapter titles are concrete, set in stone information. We don’t know what caused her “overexertion”, especially since she was already weakened.

”Did I use too much power?!” Notice the question mark? She’s just as confused as everyone reading. She DOES NOT KNOW.

I wonder if the current events were meant to show Saitama developing as a mentor type character, I'll never forgive them for butchering Garou, but I guess all of this would make some sense storytelling wise then
BoS Saitama: Enough you idiot, shorten this to 20 words or less!
Current Saitama: If there's something you wanna talk about, I'm all ears.

That is what I call, character development.

Why would there be steam? That was vaporised too.

The “specs” are the trails of Psykrochi’s beam. That’s why it’s white and glowing. We see more of those every time she fires.
You can't vaporize steam, steam is the product.

I've never seen them.

Do you even have proof it was vaporization?

She was absolutely confused by her randomly coughing. She questioned if she used too much power bc she was sure she didn’t. Absolute silence, the moon pops up, she has a “!” type of effect and she starts coughing blood. Doesn’t take a genius too know that.
HELL YES, THE MOON LOOKING AND SHE SPPITED BLOOD, I NEVER NOTICED IT
LOL GOD DIRECTLY WEAKNED TATSUMAKI LOL

Last edited:
BoS Saitama: Enough you idiot, shorten this to 20 words or less!
Current Saitama: If there's something you wanna talk about, I'm all ears.

That is what I call, character development.
Saitama is just that guy🤷‍♂️ opm character development is underrated.

1Ln69vMWGBgJMoHy-4ivjZXOnBy_qHuZZ

like, why would Murata ZOOM the moon at this moment? Just one page before tatsumaki starts collapsing and sppiting blood????
If the moon didnt have anything to do with this, i dont think it would have so many focus on this page

Back