• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
nhulgqti1vw81.png

Tatsumaki effortlessly floats multiple mountain ranges with a smile.

The Garou who is “a good fight” for Boros, ***** his pants when Saitama is “stronger than a mountain.”

I feel vindicated. Default dances.

/S. SARCASM OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.

Hoping Garou slims down and punches Saitama through the moon next chapter.

Imagine getting home and Orochi is there in front of your door curled up in fetal position. Then he slowly raises his head and says in the deepest voice conceivable.
"So, you are that guy who kept disagreeing with me on the internet..."

Imagine getting home and Orochi is there in front of your door curled up in fetal position. Then he slowly raises his head and says in the deepest voice conceivable.
"So, you are that guy who kept disagreeing with me on the internet..."
"Nah fam, that was Saitama trolling you on my account, you should go beat him up" lmao.
Puppy sized Orochi. I’ve always wanted a dog.
As someone who's allergic to dogs, that would be perfect. A dog sized snake monster.

Tatsumaki effortlessly floats multiple mountain ranges with a smile.

The Garou who is “a good fight” for Boros, ***** his pants when Saitama is “stronger than a mountain.”

I feel vindicated. Default dances.

/S. SARCASM OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.

Hoping Garou slims down and punches Saitama through the moon next chapter.
The chances of Tatsumaki being stronger than Garou are rather high if Boros scaling doesn't get applied...Or if Murata doesn't make a statement about Garou being the strongest monster during the arc

The chances of Tatsumaki being stronger than Garou are rather high if Boros scaling doesn't get applied...Or if Murata doesn't make a statement about Garou being the strongest monster during the arc
TBH she's stronger than them by feats for the moment.
If garou doesn't get some impressive feat on the tens of exatons or Orochi scaling it's going to be like Tatsumaki>Psykorochi>Orochi>Boros and Garou

Orochi, my favorite legendary pokemon.
If saitama decides to keep him as a plant he would probably try to eat mosquitos and flies to recover strength, wich would be beneficial for Saitama.
Symbiotic relationship.

Garou x Saitama Tsudere ship + the Saitama x Genos queer-platonic ship + the Tatsumaki x Genos sub dom ship + the Garou x Metal Bat rivals ship + Anyone other OPM ship < Orochi being Saitama's Pokemon < Boros and Saitama training together so they can both experience a real fight.

Symbiotic relationship.

Garou x Saitama Tsudere ship + the Saitama x Genos queer-platonic ship + the Tatsumaki x Genos sub dom ship + the Garou x Metal Bat rivals ship + Anyone other OPM ship < Orochi being Saitama's Pokemon < Boros and Saitama training together so they can both experience a real fight.
and just like that i got rid of your 666 likes

now you have 667

If you feed it enough, it may be able to engage in a "real fight".
Imagine if Saitama had Orochi from the beginning and fed him with beings he killed (which makes sense since it is both cheaper than buying something and helps to keep surroundings clean). We are talking about the dude who decimates tons of monsters as casual as breathing. The number of dragons he has killed should be staggering. Add the fact that there are people like Boros among those he fought. And he wasn't even sure whether he was the strongest or not. Not to mention, it is already confirmed that Saitama has already fought threats comparable to MA.

Long story short, all of the known above dragons would be less than a bad joke compared to Orochi.

Last edited:
I think he is not joking. Without Boros' scaling, CSRC is only 1 exaton. Meanwhile, half-dead Tatsumaki scales above Psykorochi who massively upscales from Gaia Cannon which is above 5.68 exatons by an unknown margin. That CSRC calc is a lowball though
Yeah, but that Boros calc is a gargantuan lowball, and doesn't make sense with how Boros scales to the rest of the verse.

Yeah, but that Boros calc is a gargantuan lowball, and doesn't make sense with how Boros scales to the rest of the verse.
How does Boros scale to the verse, tho?

He only scales to someone who now considers mountain busting impressive, and Saitama statements, which are… IFFY, at best.

i don't see any problem with tatsumaki being stronger than garou anyway
her character is still there for future fights, she'll (EVENTUALLY) fight strong beings, maybe stronger than psykorochi and i see her getting better feats lol
One neither Murata never said ''tatsumaki is weaker than garos/boros'' LOL, all we get is tatsumaki massively scaling above psykorochi which massively scales above orochi :p
without mentioning that her character has been developed to be godtier/toptier of the verse aswell.

Last edited:
Also, i would really appreciate if ONE tell us to stop scaling Boros to everyone that gets a better feat than what he did, for me he doesn't seem that strong, like, he's the first bigboss of the verse, and the first bigboss will be the strongest ever? errr

Back