• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
279060522_706205594067154_4802150025688365139_n.jpg

I still dun like how Garou is already in his winged form… and seems completely fine, mental wise.

In the webcomic he was trading skill and intelligence for pure raw power, to the point literally all he could say to Saitama was “YOU DIE” with Saitama, unamused, “can’t even give a proper response, huh?”

But now he’s giant, bulky, yet has retained all his skill and martial arts and, if anything, has gotten even more skilled. I’m not sure where he can go from here; into a centipede perhaps? Centarou, the Absolute Evil True Monster Centipede??

Rereading the chapter Garou does say in his second form he is way stronger than before and Saitama says he got a little better again when he went into his winged form. So Garou is indeed way stronger with each form and the mountain situation is just pure stupidity.

Notice how the light patterns evolved into flames in the winged form. Maybe his final form will have a charred scary look

I've never really seen Orochi as a scary character. Just me though.
033.png

Orochi always seemed like a horror creature to me. I loved his piercing stare and lack of head and eye movement with his masked giving him deep eye sockets. Unfortunately redraw and even pre-redraw final form Orochi doesnt give the same feeling though pre-redraw Orochi kept his dignity and was less of a joke for the most part.

033.png

Orochi always seemed like a horror creature to me. I loved his piercing stare and lack of head and eye movement with his masked giving him deep eye sockets. Unfortunately redraw and even re-redraw final form Orochi doesnt give the same feeling though pre-redraw Orochi kept his dignity and was less of a joke for the most part.
Pre redraw Orochi, despite weaker actually put up a decent fight against Saitama without looking like a joke while Current Orochi just got clowned on lmao.

Hell, pre redraw Orochi felt more like a serious threat when he was up against Saitama than current Garou does (And Orochi performed much worse than Garou did)

Back