• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why does PsykoOrochi even scale above base Orochi? Their best feat is massively below Orochi's, and Orochi is a below human level blob after his fight with Saitama. Sure he absorbs a lot of monsters, but they are mostly tiger and wolf with some demon levels (There were a few hundred demons and above left if I recall, and that was before the hero invasion), meaning he would need to absorb an unreasonable amount of city block level monsters in order to even reach a fraction of his old power.

Because Orochi (while fused with Psykos) believed that he could kill Saitama, despite knowing that Saitama one-shot his previous form.

Psykorochi’s AP justification literally says this, you could’ve just looked there
I only looked after lol. I mean, regardless, he also thinks he is god, so he is not a very reliable source. We can't say Genos' statements aren't reliable because he has an arrogant streak, but then allow a monster with an actual God Complex to scale himself.

Because Psykorochi mentioned that with her/his new power she could've defeat saitama, which previously one shotted orochi and canceled out Gaia Cannon like nothing, just this statement itself is enough to scale psykosorochi MASSIVELY above Orochi.
And there's still the fact that the fusion was big buff for both of them, since God boosted theirs powers. It's SAFE to assume that Psykosorochi scales above orochi, tatsumaki don't even need to mention.

Even thought isn't necessary since we already have statements confirming this, would be really nice if Murata redraws chapter 132 making the continent slicer bigger, so then there won't be any argues agains't psykorochi scaling above orochi, the problem is visual only tbh.

page_0.png

Shame that a good cover page is wasted by the contents of the chapters. The feeling the cover gives off fits Garou and the atmosphere of Garou before he emerges from the ground not the current Garou and the text just feels fake deep as if there is still nuance to what Garou wants to be.

page_0.png

Shame that a good cover page is wasted by the contents of the chapters. The feeling the cover gives off fits Garou and the atmosphere of Garou before he emerges from the ground not the current Garou and the text just feels fake deep as if there is still nuance to what Garou wants to be.
Tbh that cover looks like a cover for a horror novel book

Why does PsykoOrochi even scale above base Orochi? Their best feat is massively below Orochi's, and Orochi is a below human level blob after his fight with Saitama. Sure he absorbs a lot of monsters, but they are mostly tiger and wolf with some demon levels (There were a few hundred demons and above left if I recall, and that was before the hero invasion), meaning he would need to absorb an unreasonable amount of city block level monsters in order to even reach a fraction of his old power.
Orochi wasn't reduced to a blob, he was reduced to a heart that contained more power than even Psykos believed he had (due to consuming sacrifices without her knowledge).

Plus, they had a boost from GOD and were absorbing energy from the Earth.

PsykoJet was a weakened and turned to a blob after the S-Class heroes repeatedly damaged Psykos and Orochi's heart.

One-Punch Man : Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon - Scorching the Earth
I can't comment on the validity of the calc itself, but assuming all of the values are accurate, these ends seem the most realistic:
High - Low-End : 7.650e+27 J or 1.8283 Exaton. (High 6-A - Multi-Continent level)

• (Earth's atmosphere is heated to the point that its elements ionize, Surface heated to the Draper Point, Oceans boiled with the Draper point heat)
High - Mid-End : 1.390e+29 J or 33.21 Exatons. (5-C - Moon level)

• (Earth's atmosphere components are heated to the point that they ionize into a high energy density plasma, Surface is turn to "ash" (melted), Oceans boiled with the Draper point heat)
Low - High-End : 2.972e+33 J or 710.246 Zettatons. (5-B - Planet level)

• (Earth's surface is totally incinerated, Earth's atmosphere got heated up to 784 million °C)

The translation apparently says scorching or incinerating, which is why there are ends for just scorching and ends for incinerating as well.
Ah. Although iirc from the last time we had major discussion about the CSRC, scorching was the more accurate translation.

I don't see why this means total vaporization. If you look at the blast capable of vaporizing people, it doesn't also vaporize its surroundings.

Btw didn't Qawsedf234 bring something about how 5-B CSRC might be a thing because of translation a while ago?
That was only if we take the CSRC being able to blow up a planet. This calc is scorchingt eh surface. Those aren't the same thing.

The High-Low end seems like the best one to me. The ones where the entire surface is reduced to ash or incinerated don’t fit with the description of “scorching”.
I also agree with this. But I'm not a maths guy so my opinion isn't really valid here.

The fact that this scorching statement exists in the first place pretty much disproves planet-destroying in general.

Back