• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tbf Boros actually performed better against Saitama. He was landing blows before MB even without the God like analytical prediction Garou had on a more serious Saitama.

Saitama wasn't letting him have fun that's a myth.

Boros can't aim dodge like Garou can he doesn't have godlike analytical prediction like I stated earlier.
Saitama was letting him have his fun. Otherwise Boros would’ve been a blood splatter the second he transformed. Unless you’re saying Released Boros is >>>>>>>>>>> Meteoric Boros?

Aim dodging… close range punches…?

Garou isn’t using his webcomic analytical prediction. He’s just reading Saitama’s moves. Similar, but slightly different. Either way, even if he is, he’s still the only one who actually dodges Saitama. Something Boros can’t do. Ever. Because he didn’t and never will since he’s dead. Because he couldn’t ddodge.

Saitama was letting him have his fun. Otherwise Boros would’ve been a blood splatter the second he transformed. Unless you’re saying Released Boros is >>>>>>>>>>> Meteoric Boros?

Garou isn’t using his webcomic analytical prediction. He’s just reading Saitama’s moves. Similar, but slightly different. Either way, even if he is, he’s still the only one who actually dodges Saitama. Something Boros can’t do. Ever. Because he didn’t and never will since he’s dead. Because he couldn’t ddodge.
Saitama saying "this is almost a real fight" will always Trump his toying with Garou.

Yes Garou is reading his movements multiple moves ahead and dodging accordingly. While Saitama isn't trying to kill him.

He would probably be still alive if he can dodge or the fight will be longer

Saitama saying "this is almost a real fight" will always Trump his toying with Garou.

Yes Garou is reading his movements multiple moves ahead and dodging accordingly. While Saitama isn't trying to kill him.
”This is almost a real fight!” followed by him effortlessly pasting Boros with normal punch combo. Also, this didnt address Saitama was letting him have his fun.

Sure. He is still the only one who can actually dodge Saitama. We’ll wait until Boros does that too— oh, wait, he can’t. He died. Oh well, always hope for Mecha Boros.

”This is almost a real fight!” followed by him effortlessly pasting Boros with normal punch combo. Also, this didnt address Saitama was letting him have his fun.

Sure. He is still the only one who can actually dodge Saitama. We’ll wait until Boros does that too— oh, wait, he can’t. He died. Oh well, always hope for Mecha Boros.
Yeah because he got more serious jumping down from the moon.

He's only dodging because he's predicting. I mean we don't scale anyone to Saitama but just saying he isn't dodging Saitama on pure reaction. Boros landing blows without his martial arts skills is more impressive imo.

Speaking of lifeforce, I wonder if it allows some kind of scaling between him and cadres since he thought he can ressurrect them IIRC

Doesn't Phoenix use from his own lifeforce to ressurrect others? I am pretty he couldn't ressurrect Boros.
Wasn't he just shining a light, whoever was exposed to that light was revive? I've never seen Phoenix Man use his own life force to revive others.

Wasn't he just shining a light, whoever was exposed to that light was revive? I've never seen Phoenix Man use his own life force to revive others.
I guess it is true only for pre-redraw Phoenix Man. I couldn't find the same explanation for the current one.

People act as if Saitama was toying with Garou but being serious with Boros and vice versa as if he wasn't playing with both. As soon as their power stagnated and they stopped evolving/changing forms Saitama instantly ended their fights.
Boros avoided the Orochi treatment because Saitama understood his wish of dying while giving his all in a real fight (even if it wasn`t).
Garou avoided the Orochi treatment because he was a misguided dude in a monster outfit who needed some sense knocked into him.

People act as if Saitama was toying with Garou but being serious with Boros and vice versa as if he wasn't playing with both. As soon as their power stagnated and they stopped evolving/changing forms Saitama instantly ended their fights.
Boros avoided the Orochi treatment because Saitama understood his wish of dying while giving his all in a real fight (even if it wasn`t).
Garou avoided the Orochi treatment because he was a misguided dude in a monster outfit who needed some sense knocked into him.
Goated

Well, that's something I guess, I know rKE doesn't apply to faster-than-light calculations, but this is supposed to be used to find the speed of the kick...

But note that this rule exists because calculations of rKE with speed greater than light would give infinity and the result of this calculation is not infinite.

Could any expert comment?

Has anyone made a calc for the mountain busting feat yet? I’m kinda curious. I know it’s not gonna be anything close to Orochi or Psychorochi’s Multi-continental feats, but I still imagine it would be something like Island level.

Has anyone made a calc for the mountain busting feat yet? I’m kinda curious. I know it’s not gonna be anything close to Orochi or Psychorochi’s Multi-continental feats, but I still imagine it would be something like Island level.
I dont think it will grant much. The volcano already erupted and only the side of the volcano was destroyed.

I do think it’s interesting light streams were brought back up when Saitama and Garou’s fight was heading towards the volcanos. I wonder if thats supposed to be the way of showing Lightspeed or above or something else.

Back