• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also bruh Garou is shocked that Saitama is more durable than a mountain after being hit in his Devil form.
Is he talking about the literal physical mountain or is he just saying mountain to fill in what people would consider durable. Also this mountain/volcano is km’s tall from the looks of it…

Is he talking about the literal physical mountain or is he just saying mountain to fill in what people would consider durable. Also this mountain/volcano is km’s tall from the looks of it…
He’s talking about the actual volcano he just destroyed a part of.

Garou being contacted by God is a possibility I'm interested in. Although in case that happens I don't want him to just accept a deal and have that be it, just wondering if that will open up some new venues for feats

I'm just satisfied with my prediction that he's going to be using the various forms throughout the fight rather than simply at the end of it like a "last stand" sort of thing, not that the fight is literally gonna be 2 chapters in the manga.

image0.jpg

Looks like Garou needs a GF if you catch my drift 😏

I feel most likely thing right now is Garou just getting a statement putting him above Orochi

And even if he does get a feat above what the other monsters and Boros have, I honestly don't think it will surpass the actual impact of the Psychorochi feat

Tbf, I've liked this chapter. The way Garou saves people even without wanting to while trying to "become the absolute evil that doesn't care of people" seems to funny to me

I think that the low-scale of the battle right now is because Garou is constantly evolving. As Saitama stated, he became "a little better" (for Saitama to call someone "a little" is kinda impressive), so, I won't be surprised if he ends having Boros tier feats

The best thing they can do to make current events interesting is if they make Saitama push Garou over the edge and actually kill people or at aleast attempt to kill people and have Saitama be responsible and face the consequences for being stupid. This chapter made me dislike whatever this Saitama is supposed to be.

Garou won't kill people, that's the point of his character.

Unless God takes control of his mind, he won't kill anyone. Hell, even while fighting Saitama, after hitting him hard he only thought that with that "Saitama won't be able to work as a hero again"

Earlier, Garou obliterating 3 buildings was impressive, and later on, when Garou gets much stronger, Garou is shocked by Saitama being tougher than a mountain and resisting his volcano shattering, which is consistent with what happened earlier in the chapter.

Time to downgrade Garou to slightly above the Dragon's like Gouketsu.

Anyways, inconsistent and idiotic feats and statements aside, I don't think this chapter was too bad. Albeit obviously not what we were wanting for so long with Garou Vs. Saitama, still.

I only pray that we get actual feats next chapter. Literally all of the feats this chapter combined are dwarfed by some of Garou's recent feats in a weaker state.

CRT for Garou's analytical prediction and whatever air beam he used to granulate the buildings and attempt to target Saitama's internal organs?

CRT for Garou's analytical prediction and whatever air beam he used to granulate the buildings and attempt to target Saitama's internal organs?
Garou already has Analytical Prediction.

And that was just a shockwave.

I think we need to ditch the "Pre-Awakening" and "Awakened" terms until we get the "Awakened Garou" name actually dropped in the Manga since who knows what that's supposed to be.

The current "Pre-Awakening" Key should be replaced with 'Incomplete Monsterization" and Current Garou should be called "Monster Garou"
Thoughts on this.

I feel most likely thing right now is Garou just getting a statement putting him above Orochi
We kinda already have some stuff to argue that since Garou's performance is already way better than Orochi's, although I would be against the scaling for now

But yeah, for a fight on Earth, a Tier 5 feat can be very problematic, I wouldn't be surprised the fight tops at High 6-A or just Orochi's scaling

The chapter was great and the fight got way better than the previous battle

Garou should by every conceivable analysis be stronger than Orochi since Saitama absolutely did not give a **** about Orochi, treated him like a petulant child, remembered him solely as the "Bath Monster" and never considered that he could have been the Monster King, assuming instead that it must have been his "parent".

Then he mentions that he actually wondered if Garou might have been the Monster King when he saw him fighting.

Really, all we're missing is Saitama going "You're actually kinda strong, I might say really strong even" like he does in the Webcomic.

Back