• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah I don't know about Incomplete monsterization. Just post monsterization should be fine. The next key should be for his final transformation

We kinda already have some stuff to argue that since Garou's performance is already way better than Orochi's, although I would be against the scaling for now

But yeah, for a fight on Earth, a Tier 5 feat can be very problematic, I wouldn't be surprised the fight tops at High 6-A or just Orochi's scaling

The chapter was great and the fight got way better than the previous battle
I was honestly hoping for Saitama to be saying something like how strong Garou was or how he was excited about how this may be a real fight when I saw the raws. Unfortunately no

I liked this chapter. I know it's out there, but I want Garou to actually injure Saitama an itty bit before Saitama annihilates him. I know it will not happen, but he's evolving so much, if they just keep going, it's not impossible.

Can the two shots of Sage Centipede from space be calced? There might be problems with his current size

Its weird how Saitama states super bulk Garou 2 (or is it 3) got “a little better” where as this form in the wc wasnt anything worthy to Saitama. I wonder what the form that will make Garou stop using MA will look like.

This image
FMcHD93aAAAdtDv

I think we need to ditch the "Pre-Awakening" and "Awakened" terms until we get the "Awakened Garou" name in the Manga since who knows what that's supposed to be.

The current "Pre-Awakening" Key should be replaced with 'Incomplete Monsterization" and Current Garou should be called "Monster Garou"
I agree with this, though I think we should remove the whole incomplete monsterization thing and just have it be Monster Garou

So, going by our current tiers, I guess we can say the threat levels are:

God level: At least 5-C, likely far higher (Saitama)

Above Dragon level: Low 6-B+ to At least High 6-A (Fighting Spirit Metal Bat, Tatsumaki, Boros, Orochi)

Strongest: Tatsumaki (Stronger than Psykorochi who scales above Orochi's 5 Exatons)

High Dragon level: High 7-A to 6-C (Ninja Duo, Flash, Platinum and Golden Sperm, peak Homeless Emperor and Sun Blade Atomic Samurai)

Strongest: Platinum Sperm

Mid Dragon level: 7-B to at least 7-B, possibly higher (Silver Fang, most of the cadres, Darkshine, Atomic Samurai, Gouketsu)

Strongest: Gouketsu

Low Dragon level: At least Low 7-B to At least Low 7-B, likely higher (Baseline Dragons, Watchdog Man, Sweet Mask)

Strongest: Mutated Fuhrer Ugly/Melzalgald (Both at At least Low 7-B, likely Higher")

High Demon level: At least High 7-C to Low 7-B (Post-Alien Conqueror Arc Genos, Post Training Sonic, Royal Ripper, Tanktop Master, Pig God, Bug God)

Strongest: Bug God (Is "at least Low 7-B", just lacks the proper Dragon title)

Mid Demon level: High 7-C (Deep Sea King, BoS Sonic, Puri Puri Prisoner)

Strongest: The Kings

Low Demon level: At least 8-B to at least 7-C (Baseline Demons, BoS Genos, Mosquito Girl)

Strongest: Blood Mosquito Girl

High Tiger level: 8-B (Sky Folk)

Mid Tiger level: 9-A to 8-C (Kombu Infinity, Maiko Plasma, Catfish Man)

Strongest: Maiko Plasma

Low Tiger level: 9-B+, likely higher (Crablante)

Wolf level: 9-B+ (Piggy Bancon, Messenger of the Seafolk)

Strongest: Messenger of the Seafolk

Imagine a Reddit user seeing this powerscaling🗿

Possibly High 6-A is dubious as of now because Saitama is trying not to kill Garou, but the scaling is probably a given with future chapters

Possibly High 6-A is dubious as of now because Saitama is trying not to kill Garou, but the scaling is probably a given with future chapters
Nobody is High 6-A from Saitama trying to kill them. Garou should be High 6-A based on Saitama viewing him as possibly being the monster king and simultaneously shrugging off Orochi as a misbehaving kid. In saitama’s view Garou post centipede is stronger than Orochi.

Back