• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Garou will probably have more weird character moments, have seven different transformations just because. Psykos gets another bullshit transformation. Psykos fuses with Garou and is amped by GOD. And Saitama probably dabs them out of existence idk I don't write these Chinese comics

I should take up calcing the earthquake feat.
The OPM planet doesn't fit enough criteria to justify a planet calc.

Mostly because as of now its quite literally just Earth but in the future.
I think it's still worth doing, especially as someone noted that the inner layers of the OPM planet didn't perfectly fit with how our Earth looks. It would also completely change a decent portion of our calcs if it was larger.

• I like how the Garou pose in front looks like a skull of some sort
  • Garou is managing to get some hits on Saitama
  • There's a new feat for Garou. I can't tell if it's air manip or energy projection? Looks to be Tier 7. Oof
  • Some more character scenes with the civilians and stuff.
  • Garou evolves to a dragon?
  • Garou shatters a volcano, but likely won't yield an upgrade

Kind of... eh chapter. Art is ok. The fight looks fine but feels kinda boring ngl.

Kinda feels like they are gonna do something extra with him just like with PS. So this may not actually be awakened Garou but eh we'll see.
Bro...You're in denial; even if he gets another extra transformation it'll still be apart of the awakened Garou set of transformations. Its not like we go around saying that the final big-winged Garou transformation he got at the end of webcomic's arc was Awakened Garou cause it was the last one.

Garou confirmed multi-building. :devilish:

Guys, I think Garou finally might be close to Hundred Eyes Octopus, or even Evil Eye at this rate

Bro...You're in denial
I'll take a shot of that copium any day.
even if he gets another extra transformation it'll still be apart of the awakened Garou set of transformations. Its not like we go around saying that the final big-winged Garou transformation he got at the end of webcomic's arc was Awakened Garou cause it was the last one.
Yeah i guess you're right. Though at the end of the day it really depends on if and how the manga will name the transformations. If the manga doesn't name them then i guess that this is awakened Garou and then theres whatever else.

The cover looks dope,yes.
Garou has evolved into a fighting-dragon type it seems. (Clearly meaning that he finally became a dragon level, so all dragon threat monsters should upscale to his previous feats).
Ironically his feats seem to have toned down from previous chapters, they will probably go up again after the table flip.
Seems like they are going the full "he's a pushover" route with manga Garou.

Also, Garou got proper flight and greater range for his air manipulation.
Seems like we will be getting the analytical prediction babble this chapter, he also copied Platinum sperm's technique (wich frankly is kinda redundant when he has WSRSF already). Maybe he used some new martial arts too.

Oh hell nah, why the webcomic panel look more detailed
SPOILER_unknown.png

SPOILER_unknown.png

Scale in opm like Continent level+ to Mountain level. The next chapter is wall level, right?

but the cover looks cool

Garou post coming out of ground/post Bang is definitely Awakened Garou in the manga. No way that Garou’s bulk form was meant to be awakened Garou.

Y’all disregarding the absolute destruction of the volcano seems pretty high up when Saitama was looking down from it on the last panel😟

Back