• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Garou's feats isn't really as impressive in reference to Boros. They're both just fighting a held back Saitama who could end it in one punch if he wanted to. For all we know Garou is dodging punches that Boros could also dodge. No way to really tell.

you had one goddamn job murata. just redraw the goddamn webcomic. thats all you had to do. but now you butchered this amazing arc to the point where it cant be repaired, unless we wait 4000 years for more redraws, which likely wont even happen. all because he wanted to be a smartass and attempt at rewriting the story, when he has no talent in that area. just leave the storywriting to ONE ffs....

Garou's feats isn't really as impressive in reference to Boros. They're both just fighting a held back Saitama who could end it in one punch if he wanted to. For all we know Garou is dodging punches that Boros could also dodge. No way to really tell.
Garou’s feats are far more impressive than Boros’ going by visuals. Besides CSRC, the durability of Boros’ ship is what’s putting him above Garou and Psykorochi but Murata probably doesnt take into account technicalities like that.

you had one goddamn job murata. just redraw the goddamn webcomic. thats all you had to do. but now you butchered this amazing arc to the point where it cant be repaired, unless we wait 4000 years for more redraws, which likely wont even happen. all because he wanted to be a smartass and attempt at rewriting the story, when he has no talent in that area. just leave the storywriting to ONE ffs....
Both ONE and Murata are at fault. I just wish I noticed after the billion redraws.

I am pretty sure it isn't. The fight is supposed to be on a much greater scale compared to Boros fight. Garou didn't anything like that yet
Yeah, I think he should still get a new form as well. His current form has wings and that makes people think this is his final form. Gotta wait to make sure though.

Yeah he does have one job, and that’s not the story. ONE still does it so stop hating on Murata. 🦭

I had a stupid idea in my head that Saitama would somewhat purposely put Garou in situations where he has to save people showing his heroic side and it seems like thats happening this chapter.

Garou’s feats are far more impressive than Boros’ going by visuals. Besides CSRC, the durability of Boros’ ship is what’s putting him above Garou and Psykorochi but Murata probably doesnt take into account technicalities like that.
That's why I said this may be what Murata meant by a greater scale. But when you compare feats and scaling Garou doesn't even beat Orochi currently.

My final cope is that One and Murata are gonna make it to where Garou realizes he lost technique or something and evolves to a more human like form of which is far more powerful and would let him capitalize on his martial arts. But i know that ain’t gonna happen.

My final cope is that One and Murata are gonna make it to where Garou realizes he lost technique or something and evolves to a more human like form of which is far more powerful and would let him capitalize on his martial arts. But i know that ain’t gonna happen.
Garou is literally using martial arts to predict Saitama's moves in this chapter. This is Awakened Garou.

Chapter is fully translated in Chinese and honestly I’m kind of disappointed.

So the shockwave energy blast thing Garou did is a technique that sends a shockwave into a persons body to crush their internal organs. And Saitama resisted that so that’s cool I guess. Kind of reminds me of Kenpachi resisting Cien trying to crush his organs but being unable to do so because he’s so strong even his internal organs are durable. Outside of that this chapter was just Saitama calling out Garou for saving people and how he should just honestly act like a hero as well as taunting Garou about him saving people even accidentally throughout this chapter and comparing him to King. Also bruh Garou is shocked that Saitama is more durable than a mountain after being hit in his Devil form. Garou dude you split a continental sized centipede and Saitama is clearly stronger than that centipede why are you surprised by Saitama being more durable than a mere volcano.

Garou is literally using martial arts to predict Saitama's moves in this chapter. This is Awakened Garou.
This is definitely awakened garou and i would say we are passed it but with how much Saitama is slamming it into Garou’s head that he’s a hero and human ONE/Murata might be trying to make Garou accept it and have Garou, who has accepted that his human like form was the strongest, and fight Saitama further. But thats unlikely and Garou will probably just get an even bulkier and more monsterous form.

This chapter hurts me.

That one fan drawing of the webcomic fight is unironically better than this.

Sigh. Now for another 2 weeks.
For those that are wondering it’s this fight

And here’s the fan animation of the first part

Guy who made that fan made Saitama vs Garou manga said he’s going to his version of the fight on hiatus since the manga version of Garou vs Saitama is coming. So yeah honestly kind of disappointed that the manga version isn’t as awesome.

Back