• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Asura strike calculation will not be used?

By the way. If A rank Heroes are much faster than Saitama during training (who is supersonic+) and Genos (BoS) is much faster than A rank heroes, shouldn't he be Hypersonic?

And it's very strange when a character suddenly becomes ten times faster in one update. More feats will need to be found, Supersonic+ is too low for a starting Genos.
There's nothing to show BoS Geno's I'd Hypersonic. Dude has no scaling to that speed level

PS should be at least FTL? PS is definitely not 4.33c. There is still a line that goes beyond the edge that is not visible.
I brought that up quite a while ago and Therefir was like better leave it for now. Also they were speeding up too which the calc is there average speed. They’re were going slower at first say around 1x SoL and ended at say 10x SoL but it’s averages to 4.33c.

I brought that up quite a while ago and Therefir was like better leave it for now. Also they were speeding up too which the calc is there average speed. They’re were going slower at first say around 1x SoL and ended at say 10x SoL but it’s averages to 4.33c.
agree, I see that in the image from 0.0001 to 0.0007 there is no overlapping line character movement. It doesn't retain the line movement pattern from 0.0001. From 0.0007 to 0.0011 is the same, and of course, from the reader's point of view, the frame doesn't move. Murata wants us to see the character's acceleration.
It shows that Garou and PS haven't moved since 0.0001, but much less, the high-end should last at 0.0002s.

Last edited:
I’m expecting an absolute peak chapter due to the delay. I’m not hearing anyone out about anything else. It will be peak.
Your face while typing that:
32d.png

I know how One Punch Man ends. King wakes up and all of the events were a dream, caused by the death of his friend Saitama, who died on his quest to become the strongest hero.
enough with oliver without legs, that annoys me a lot that they don't even think about a fictitious reality and it's always the:
it was a dream.

Back