• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Weird feat but how come hell fire is able to stand sideways on the wall while conversing with gale.

Could you calc this as a perception feat given that they were conversing at super speed while sparring earlier aswell

045.png

Weird feat but how come hell fire is able to stand sideways on the wall while conversing with gale.

Could you calc this as a perception feat given that they were conversing at super speed while sparring earlier aswell

045.png
I thjnk that just surface scaling

Metal Bat: Huh? What are you talking about? I can totally keep going.

Genos: No, when you get injured to that extent, it is over.

Genos: You are considered “dead” in the virtual world.

Metal Bat: No way Jose. I might have lost in the game world, but in the real world it won’t go like that.

Metal Bat: It might be over once you die in the game world, but in the real world, a death is just a flesh wound. You can totally revive through fighting spirit and have another go, know what I’m saying?!!

Sneck: Eh, isn’t it usually the other way?

Darkshine: Calm down, Metal Bat kun!

Darkshine: It would make a mess of things if you get into a real fight with Genos here!

Metal Bat: Damn it!
He says this

Actually it has been dry but tbh yesterday I noticed the redraws were finally translated when murata realesed 4 at once. Gearsper should prob get a speed upgrade.

Volume 26 / Available June 3

Back