• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Did you see about it?
nBYcX9Q.jpg

1 week delay due to redraws, murata was tweeting his quotas in which one of them was 35 "sheets"(idk if thats even possible lol). so possibly a big chapter.
Don't raise your expectations super high, that was 35 sketches he did in one day, the outlines he makes before he spends the rest of the time inking. It's actually possible the chapter itself will be 35~ pages, I bet he spent at least a week on the redraws alone.
Does anyone which chapters did Murata redraws?
Nobody knows and given how he's doing redraws in the background, he could have either done a great amount of redraws or very few because of that. This volume should include some Drive Knight action and at least some of Darkshine and Garou. I hope he's buffed the fight a little bit, but I'm worried he'll redraw too much

Don't raise your expectations super high, that was 35 sketches he did in one day, the outlines he makes before he spends the rest of the time inking. It's actually possible the chapter itself will be 35~ pages, I bet he spent at least a week on the redraws alone.
Yeah ik that’s his outline but usually when he says “sheets” for what I presume to be the outline he only does like 10-12 a day. And yeah I assume the first week was straight redraws.

While reading more about Suiryu, I reread chapter 66, and after doing so, it became my new favorite One Punch Man chapter.

https://**********/read/gist/OPM/66/1/

Back