• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh.

We don't really have one. I did write up rough draft of it a while back (I did it partially out of spite because of the sheer amount of people asking the same questions and over) but I never finished it. I don't have access to it rn either.

I plan to finish it eventually. I'm waiting for some stuff to be evaluated like that Genos and Mosquit Girl speed calcs and the ******* Boros thread to just finish already so I can apply the changes and move on goddamn

Last edited:
I honestly can't tell if this is evaluated? The Mosquito girl stuff seems to be so, and the Genos calc had its low end approved, but Darthspiderr objected, and Jason never replied back.

The calc is important for an upcoming CRT I'm making.

Has there been any more discussion about Saitama and Garou’s blows causing Earthquakes while they are really high in the sky? It seems uncalcable and only unknowingly above a 3 or 4 on the richter scale.

Back