• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Orochi's tail broke through the plates and proceeded to push energy from the core lifting the plates in the process , it scales to his physicals no matter what because the energy absorbed broke the plates directaly because of orochi pushing it
We can’t quantify this, we can say that maybe it break a hole in the plates large enough to fit his tail through (if not smaller because he can squeeze it into there) idk why ur asserting he inherently moved the plates, we visually see the energy of the core absorbed moving the plates sure, but his tail going into the core isn’t shown

Neat, that’s a thing

Is that image showing multiple moons or is it showing the 1 moon in different times of a 24 hour cycle?

Because, like, we’ve never seen multiple moons, even with Murata’s recent obsession of drawing it in the background at all times.

At best this 1 panel in 1 scene in the anime isn’t canon in the first place.

Last edited:
If you consider Saitama was moving in relativistic speeds during the moonjump i wouldn't be surprised if it gave like sub-relativistic+ results.

Would be his only direct speed feat, other than near lightspeed statements. And the " he kicked Saitama to the moon at near lightspeed, so his leg must have moved faster than that.

Is that image showing multiple moons or is it showing the 1 moon in different times of a 24 hour cycle?

Because, like, we’ve never seen multiple moons, even with Murata’s recent obsession of drawing it in the background at all times.

At best this 1 panel in 1 scene in the anime isn’t canon in the first place.
I believe there are several moons in this case, as there are several different orbits, as can be seen from the image.

I'd strongly argue that's anime only since we never get any sort of indication that there's another moon. Wouldn't they be highly visible in any space-shots, for one? IRL, our moon is just about visible from something like 2.6 billion kilometres away.

Plus, it'd put our moon-based calcs into question if it weren't anime-only.

cuz hes that guy
853.jpg

I believe there are several moons in this case, as there are several different orbits, as can be seen from the image.
The image may not be showing multiple orbits, but 1 orbit during different time periods. Maybe humanity screwing over earth also affected the moon somehow. Hell, maybe God changed it’s orbit.

Not to mention those white dots might not even be the moon, but satellites represented with a big, white dot. Wonder what the text reads next to each white dot and why the text is different for each one.

Those “moons” are awfully close for being “moons” and are invisible half the time apparently since we only ever see 1 at a time during the multitude of space shots we have. Also, anime only.

I don’t consider 1 single frame of the anime to be canon. Unless we want to make a CRT and give Meteoric Boros moon level AP and Saitama mid-high regeneration.

You wouldn’t understand any fight scene that’s happening if he looked like that. Also my guy murata would have to do bi-monthly if that was the design.
In my mind he would look like that until he starts fighting Saitama and the details one be revealed. But I still think it wouldn’t be hard to tell whats going on if Garou looked like that the entire time. His human silhouette would be the only important part until close up shots of his face.

Last edited:
Back