• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That is probably correct considering the universe is like 99.9% empty but also I would like to remind you of the manga cover where Boros is big enough to hold the Earth in his hand and recommend you to keep your expectations down
I don't know, that cover ended being pretty factual since Boros is planetary

Screen_Shot_2022-03-23_at_2.07.46_PM.png

Apparently Saitama said something along the lines of

"I went to protest the noise, and somehow my house got obliterated, and I had to go tide pooling (?) to recover my stuff. I'd rather destroy the earth myself."

I think they planned to show the main battle in this chapter, but because they didn't want to lose the hype because of One Piece, they didn't do that and postponed it for the next chapter. this is just my opinion
lmao , yeah no i doubt it have anything to do with one piece : shippuden . murata been drawing a hella lot colored pages lately wonder when they gonna appear

possibly 5-B for Saitama then?
I guess so ?

Still, a 5-C can easily "destroy the world" if u think about the consequences of such blast on our surface, and there's also the fact that it can be related to surface wiping

Usually these quotes are "At least High 6-A, likely/possibly 5-B", similar to Ifrit from Final Fantasy, if this statement really happens it would be something like "At least 5-C, likely 5-B" for Saitama, or similar

Edit: Assuming his new 5-C feat gets added, of course

Screen_Shot_2022-03-23_at_2.07.46_PM.png

Apparently Saitama said something along the lines of

"I went to protest the noise, and somehow my house got obliterated, and I had to go tide pooling (?) to recover my stuff. I'd rather destroy the earth myself."
Yeah:

"I go to complain about the noise, then somehow my house gets vaporized, so now I'm stuck trying to find my stuff by fishing around in a tidal pool. I feel like I'd rather just obliterate the whole planet myself"

I guess so ?

Still, a 5-C can easily "destroy the world" if u think about the consequences of such blast on our surface, and there's also the fact that it can be related to surface wiping

Usually these quotes are "At least High 6-A, likely/possibly 5-B", similar to Ifrit from Final Fantasy, if this statement really happens it would be something like "At least 5-C, likely 5-B" for Saitama, or similar

Saitama Villain Arc

Yeah:

"I go to complain about the noise, then somehow my house gets vaporized, so now I'm stuck trying to find my stuff by fishing around in a tidal pool. I feel like I'd rather just obliterate the whole planet myself"
That translation would be just 5-B I believe

Should be reasonable to assume that punch was weaker than the punch Boros was hit with.
U mean the Serious Punch ? Maybe, but I don't see why it would be relevant since Boros doesn't scale at all

I guess so ?

Well…I don’t think murata is thinking, u know what 5-C moon level energy can destroy the world so that suffices, also considering Murata doesn’t know vsbw, destroying a planet is planet level for him.

Well…I don’t think murata is thinking, u know what 5-C moon level energy can destroy the world so that suffices, also considering Murata doesn’t know vsbw, destroying a planet is planet level for him.
They make the content, we see how that content fits on our standards, and that type of quote from Saitama usually ends up being High 6-A to 5-B

There are other factors to consider

They make the content, we see how that content fits on our standards, and that type of quote from Saitama usually ends up being High 6-A to 5-B

There are other factors to consider
Yeah ik how the sites works, and there are other factors to consider which you mentioned, that factor is you know, the author saying earth is gonna pew pew.

Yeah ik how the sites works, and there are other factors to consider which you mentioned, that factor is you know, the author saying earth is gonna pew pew.
The Earth being destroyed, assuming the statement is just "destroy the earth" can be both Surface Wiping or complete...pew pew

That's why we cover both ends

But assuming the quote is like Ouroboros wrote, then I see no reason for the High 6-A end, it will only be "Likely/Possibly 5-B" if someone thinks Saitama isn't serious/sure of his attack for some reason, which I completely disagree

Who will make a CRT for likely 5-B Saitama? We have a statement from himself and a statement from Murata. 5-B Saitama is also implied through databook/compus and anime. While it can't be used by itself since we seperate anime, I think it should at least be mentioned alongside the first two statements

Back