• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Saitama says he looks cool and tough and implied that he thought Garou might've been the Monster King, whereas he didn't think Orochi could've been the Monster King for even a moment. He also somewhat noted Garou's speed as being kinda fast. I wouldn't say it's 100% concrete evidence, but it's at least something, and we're definitely gonna get more statements like this soon.

Shame about the direction the manga is going just to say the same thing the webcomic does but in a worst and less subtle way but what can be done.

I think there is an argument for Garou being possibly High 6-A for possibly scaling above Orochi in Saitama's viewpoint.
And Armored Boros could get a possibly High 6-A as well for arguably taking a stronger punch from Saitama but I don't know.

Also, Murata mentioned adding colorings on Twitter last week, there was no coloring in this chapter at all. So yeah he's most likely preparing for the next chapter to be big, this was just extra build-up for the fight by having them talk and then get it started.

Probably coping but maybe if that's the case we'll get it sooner than two weeks.

Saitama says he looks cool and tough and implied that he thought Garou might've been the Monster King, whereas he didn't think Orochi could've been the Monster King for even a moment. He also somewhat noted Garou's speed as being kinda fast. I wouldn't say it's 100% concrete evidence, but it's at least something, and we're definitely gonna get more statements like this soon.
This is what I was referring to. Thanks.

Garou was in mid thought. Vs a stronger Garou in mid attack going "kinda fast" yet couldn't react to Saitama.

It's very blantant.
Garou can still be alert while thinking. He knows Flashy is an S-Class and they both were after each other. I don't mind either way but it's painted like Garou was just going easy on Saitama but if they took the WC route of this scenario it would've made more sense.

Garou can still be alert while thinking. He knows Flashy is an S-Class and they both were after each other. I don't mind either way but it's painted like Garou was just going easy on Saitama but if they took the WC route of this scenario it would've made more sense.
I mean he was looking at Saitama so he should have seen the punch coming. To be fair after it goes to every other instant he's been blitzed by Saitama. They've met a lot lol.

Wait, why does Garou remember Saitama when he thought King was the one that beat him when Saitama kicked him through the wall?
Maybe he realized now. He doesn't actually remember who knocked him out all those time, but he remembers what happened moments before, so all he knew was King was there, which is more than enough to think it was him. Not that he's unlocked the memories, he realizes it has been Saitama in every ocasion.

Seriously arguing Garou would be able to react Saitama if he thought of him as an S-class hero.
You can't be serious.

Besides Saitama implied that he only punched Garou because he was "kinda fast", so he was going at the very least faster than Geryuganshoop's rocks.

Back