• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The universe level is guaranteed at this point. With this cover just how many times "God" has been affiliated with celestial objects? I wouldn't be surprised if "God" is the embodiment of the universe/reality/nature at this point.

The moon, the eye and the observable universe
God is Multiversal being and the whole universe is just his eye
Saitama still neg diff
Assuming that is indeed his physical eyes and that it has a few stars and galaxies in it, it would still be Universal/High Universal/Universal+, depending on a few statements, like for example the eye being separated by Space Time and stuff like that

Just wait, this didn't gave us something actually useful

Maybe, trancending a 2-C structure is something hard to prove without the proper quote. My teamates from DMC tried something similar months ago and couldn't do it, an they had feats like 9D Range and Objects, one universe being 1D next to other, beings that can fuse universes by existing, and stuff that OPM never got close to have for now

unknown.png

Mayhaps

The Universe is a cell of God who sends an avatar into himself, wanting to kill the "bacteria" that corrupt him.

Can someone tell me what is "God"s potential energy assuming Observable Universe is his eye? I tried to calculate it but the answer was several septillion times above baseline universe level. I think I did something wrong

Boros is big enough to hold the Earth in his han
There's also a cover of Saitama making a hole in the Moon.
But unlike those two, "God"s cover is more like a symbology. As I said before, "God" seems to be heavily affiliated with the universe. Also, Saitama would be able to do that anyway. It is about implications, not being 100% true
universe is like 99.9% empty
I completely forgot about this. I remade the calc but this time I got 3-B results. I should stay away from calcs

Last edited:
I really don't think the universe/multiple galaxies being in his "eye" is meant to be literal. Just like Boros having the earth at the palm of his hand, its meant to be symbolic.

With Boros, it was to establish the fact that he could destroy the earth/raze it to the ground and generally put him apart the other monsters we had seen so far in terms of power/scale.

With God, it seems to me at least that he probably has some sort of influence on the universe. Maybe he created it? Maybe he is infecting it in some way? We don't know. God is really getting a lot of celestial/cosmic vibes.

I don't think that Murata would just sit there, draw galaxies and stars inside of God's "eye" and then go like "Yeah he is just a planet buster". At least i hope thats not the case. I can't wait for some god-tier cosmic drawings tho.

But unlike those two, "God"s cover is more like a symbology. As I said before, "God" seems to be heavily affiliated with the universe
yeah but like, covers are still not really interested in canon, they're usually just cool pics or booba. and i'm not saying that god won't be 2-C or whatever by the end of OPM but I wouldn't really use this to get my hopes up

Btw since Garou now knows that Saitama is one who defeated him multiple times, will he not ignore S-class and attack Saitama? RIP Garou vs S-class. But I can't see them just standing there and watching

Back