• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up being just as vague as he always was, maybe he gets one more fight against someone strong and clowns him even harder than Garou, leaving in the air the question "how strong is this guy on a dog costume ?!"

Which, obviously, never gets an answer
same, wouldn't be surprised if it is kept broad.

I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up being just as vague as he always was, maybe he gets one more fight against someone strong and clowns him even harder than Garou, leaving in the air the question "how strong is this guy on a dog costume ?!"

Which, obviously, never gets an answer
My headcanon is the Watch Dog Man is = or > Saitama. No proper scaling for it, 100% headcanon and some of the surface level similarities between the two.

all these headcannons are about as good as the scarlet king tryna redeem himself

the truth is that these dudes are the true one punch man and monster king
StudlessfaceS2.jpg
Groribas_Manga_Profile.png

We got a chapter 2 Wednesdays ago right? Maybe we'll get one tomorrow as well.
Yeah, it's possible. Hopefully it'll be the case. But of course, if it isn't, that's fine as well. While the previous chapters and build up could've certainly been substantially better, one thing most people can probably agree on is that, at last, after literally years of waiting, the fact that we're finally gonna get into the manga version of Awakened Garou Vs. Saitama in just 1 or 2 days is undoubtedly a good thing. This arc has been so god damn long in the manga, and every single webcomic fan has been waiting for this conclusion to it the entire time ever since reading the original fight, not to mention that Murata saying it'll be on a larger scale than Boros Vs. Saitama has gotten many people's hopes very high, hopefully not too high.

Even if Garou's character is still OOC in this fight, I only pray we get very good feats for OPM standards, and god-tier art for both characters (primarily Garou because obviously Saitama is supposed to be simplistic unless he gets serious), that alone would satisfy me, especially so we can finally ******* move on into different plot lines. I swear if not a single continental or higher feat happens I'm somehow gonna devolve into a hate reader.

Here you go, here's the chapter

Goat

Very short, Saitama was PISSED.
Garou finally knows Saitama was the one who KO’d him 100+ times. Also did Garou cut the HA base? Or was that an imagination?

• They're having conversation rn. It's japanese tho. Gotta of the english version before commenting.
  • Garou seems to be talking about his past and motivations.
  • He seems to have split the HA in half too?
  • Even Saitama scares Garou
  • Saitama seems bloodlusted or pissed off, judging by how he's drawn?
I'll reserve judgement on this chapter. A lot of it is dialogue and I'll wait for the english version before giving my thoughts.

• They're having conversation rn. It's japanese tho. Gotta of the english version before commenting.
  • Garou seems to be talking about his past and motivations.
  • He seems to have split the HA in half too?
  • Even Saitama scares Garou
  • Saitama seems bloodluster, judging by how he's drawn?

I'll reserve judgement on this chapter. A lot of it is dialogue and I'll wait for the english version before giving my thoughts.
I would assume Saitama is pissed cuz Garou probs said something about destroying everyone.

Hard to tell for now if it's a good or bleh chapter, but I liked the build up and some closes on Garou actually show him on a more badass monster form (it gets much better just by not having that crack in the face)

Also yeap, maybe Saitama is the one who actually makes him transform

Let's go I was right lol

And what the God is Universal in size? 5D? Transcendent.

so it does seem that garou is going to get much stronger before the big battle. im glad that murata/ONE are aware that it would be very anti-climatic if garou (as he is now) could fight on par with a casual saitama. sure, garou is considerably stronger than sage centipede, but you have to have some boros level feats (ie. kicking mfs to the moon) in order to have a prolonged fight with an extremely casual saitama.

Back