• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Garou’s glowing fire fist reminds me of Meteoric Boros; how he has an aura of fire around him and his skin glows bright white. Hmmm.

Theory: Sage has no end. He’s actually coming out of a portal where God Centipede resides and has infinite size, and is just 1 finger on God Centipede’s hand.
It would have a length of 107 million kilometers. Which is 2 times the minimum distance to Mars.

This is taking into account the fact that we take the same number of legs as Sage. If we use a progression, then it would cover half the distance between the Earth and the Sun.

And yes, I have absolutely nothing to do while I'm on the bus.

put the full thing:

"As of now, I have reached the epitome of martial arts... This guy said he was Divine Retribution? Wrong. This was a blessing. My fist is now perfected."

- Garou after defeating Sage Centipede

Though ngl, I feel like we could just have both quotes. Bang's description of Garou is pretty cool too. No need to completely remove it.

How much force did Garou kick off Centipede’s antenna in order to split him? Garou can’t fly and isn’t incredibly heavy. He must’ve kicked with insane amounts of force.

Stop, he's already dead. IDK, people will probably go for Boros. TBH, launching someone at Relativistic+ speeds only take Mountain Level KE.

Back