• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The issue of a Serious Punch is still being resolved, so let's discuss it later. The presence of the Moon in the frame raised a feat that I considered very mediocre to huge heights. Well, the revision of the ENO sizes, too. I literally didn't expect anything like this.

However, we already have new ratings and it seems Garou will get a High 6-A)))
I applaud your hard work but I can already see each of those calcs are probably gonna have their highest-ends downgraded to 6-B for whatever mathy mumbo jumbo reason.

You guys will probably disagree but shouldn't ENW have inorganic physiology and therefore resistance to soul manipulation? It is literally water

nd therefore resistance to soul manipulation?
It was created by and is a servant of God according to Sage Centipede. It's also a semi-sentient creature of some fashion. So calling it soulless doesn't have much backing.

You guys will probably disagree but shouldn't ENW have inorganic physiology and therefore resistance to soul manipulation? It is literally water
You don't get resistance to soul manipulation until you get explicit mention of a resistance to it

Only Inorganic Physiology Type 2 would quantify for soullessness, whereas Evil Natural Water would quantify for Type 1.

Frankly I don’t even know what a “soul” is, though.

Yeah, I asked for that.
disintegrate.gif

Nah short hair Amai is better
I respectfully disagree 🗿
He should be a 7-B
One thing I actually wonder myself is why are we sleeping so hard on him

His profile should be straight At Least High 7-C, his scaling to Sonic via Fubuki's statements is surely solid and makes sense considering he is always stated to be S Class, it's just not as direct as some scalings. That 8-A is completely unnecessary for him

And his Durability could downscale from Base Fuher Ugly, since he was able to tank attacks from him

so are you going to consider Gaia canon outlier when it says its strong enough to destroy the earth in s3 guidebook

Back