• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wait, the anime showed Garou arriving at Bang’s dojo as a very young child. Yet in the recent chapter he’s clearly much, much older and is a ”newcomer”? Hmmmm.

Wait, the anime showed Garou arriving at Bang’s dojo as a very young child. Yet in the recent chapter he’s clearly much, much older and is a ”newcomer”? Hmmmm.
He probably hung around the place from time to time since Bang can't just adopt a random kid until Garou reached a suitable age for training like idk, 15 (since he's 18 rn).

Wow, we're really old, huh? How long have we been doing... this? I was doing this on Google+, in 2016, I believe.
I have been in the subject of character fights since 15 and even led 2 public in vkontakte. Hell, I even shot 2 videos on YouTube (Saitama vs. Lobo and Kaneki vs. Deathstroke), and also wrote several fights in a literary style. This is a lot of time spent.

No. Just downgraded. At the moment it has more than 5 exaton and is the most powerful feat of the verse.
I'll wait for Therefir's response to see if this can be used.

1 exaton is still Multi-Continent. In fact, we got the maximum to PE, and KE is simply not being considered now, at least until the anime is released.

Waiting for OPM 5B
Say no more fam /s

IMG_3435.png

The issue of a Serious Punch is still being resolved, so let's discuss it later. The presence of the Moon in the frame raised a feat that I considered very mediocre to huge heights. Well, the revision of the ENO sizes, too. I literally didn't expect anything like this.

However, we already have new ratings and it seems Garou will get a High 6-A)))

I suppose Sage and Bat be raised to 6-A+, because the calculation lacks only 13% to this limit.
Garowe should scale to High 6-A. At least "possibly". He oneshoted the character along his entire body when he was more than half of the lower bound of High 6-A.

I think "6-A, probably High 6-A" would be appropriate.

Last edited:
Back