• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Although maybe one of you can tell me how to find the angle to determine the distance. In all formulas we use the universal 35 degrees, but I think we can go with a more precise way.
quite tricky to find the angle, might help to place the panel on a circle and get a general broad image of the curvature and get some options that way.
thats all i got.

Since fat/mass=energy for pig god, say tatsumaki gets healed up half way due to pig gods fat/mass, wouldn't pig god technically be 50% of tatsumaki full strength🗿

who's left to finally make Garou evolve? It better not be Tatsumaki even if it makes sense and I wouldn't care
Amai mask. possibly pig god. the s class are allegedly healed up, atleast TTM, Genos, and whoever else fubuki was by. TTM is gonna get a tank top fighting spirit and one shot Garou, forces him to monsterize then TTM rips his Tanktop from flexing and causes a Big Bang.

Amai mask. possibly pig god. the s class are allegedly healed up, atleast TTM, Genos, and whoever else fubuki was by. TTM is gonna get a tank top fighting spirit and one shot Garou, forces him to monsterize then TTM rips his Tanktop from flexing and causes a Big Bang.
Genos is a slug rn, that man isn’t getting in any more fights this arc lol

Atomic Samurai with Sun Blade, Amai Mask, Pig God, and weakened Tatsumaki vs Garou's MCGSF

Also can Metal Bat please get up and fight Garou. I'm very annoyed by him getting knocked out by Sage.

I will say Orochi will last a minute and then job to Garou as he ultimately evolves past him. Garou is too fast for Orochi to land a one-shot.

Yea, I'm kinda still upset that Garou hasn't become a full monster even after all of this. It's still clear by his human eye and memories of Bang that he still hasn't become a full-blown monster. And who's left to fight him that is strong enough to turn him into a full monster? Weakened Tatsumaki, Sweet Mask, weakened Atomic Samurai, weakened Metal Bat, none of whom come nearly close to Sage Centipede barring Tatsumaki, but unless she got healed, there's no way that she'd be strong enough to handle Garou.

I think that Garou's development as a hero is awesome, and if he were established as a hero then I'd be impressed, but the webcomic made him much more menacing than the manga, and so far Garou is not menacing, just badass, which while that is still cool, it somewhat mitigates his status as the "god-level" threat.

Yea, I'm kinda still upset that Garou hasn't become a full monster even after all of this. It's still clear by his human eye and memories of Bang that he still hasn't become a full-blown monster. And who's left to fight him that is strong enough to turn him into a full monster? Weakened Tatsumaki, Sweet Mask, weakened Atomic Samurai, weakened Metal Bat, none of whom come nearly close to Sage Centipede barring Tatsumaki, but unless she got healed, there's no way that she'd be strong enough to handle Garou.

I think that Garou's development as a hero is awesome, and if he were established as a hero then I'd be impressed, but the webcomic made him much more menacing than the manga, and so far Garou is not menacing, just badass, which while that is still cool, it somewhat mitigates his status as the "god-level" threat.
I think the most ominous we'll see him would be against the heroes as that's when he will actively try to look evil. Other than that, I do see him evolving against Saitama. But as Saitama said, "You're evolving, just backwards."

I think the most ominous we'll see him would be against the heroes as that's when he will actively try to look evil. Other than that, I do see him evolving against Saitama. But as Saitama said, "You're evolving, just backwards."
Yea in the webcomic, he did actually evolve against Saitama but since it's Saitama, it wasn't enough. I'm afraid that's what might happen in the manga, that he's just gonna fight Garou off the bat and have him complete his monster evolution right there, but then it won't have any real weight and will just feel like all the other monsters who've transformed and been easily defeated by Saitama before. I know that's not gonna happen, but I still don't see how any other heroes can actually be a threat to Garou now.

All I want is a very scribbly version of awakened Garou in the manga. The webcomic portrayed Garou perfectly with the very dark scenes and the manga needs that. Story wise I hope Garou does go more berserk than he does in the manga. We need the same ominous scenes tho.

All I want is a very scribbly version of awakened Garou in the manga. The webcomic portrayed Garou perfectly with the very dark scenes and the manga needs that. Story wise I hope Garou does go more berserk than he does in the manga. We need the same ominous scenes tho.
Totally agree. Glad to see there are others who share the same mentality :)

Right now his development seems more geared as a jerkish martial artist who's attempting to be the strongest and perfect his techniques, not the monster who wants to rule the world with absolute evil.

If that were the case, wouldn't SC be, you know, split in two as they're watching?
Can't the light just be that bright? Lol
You're not getting it. They saw the effect of the punch created as Garou began splitting SC.

Last edited:
On another note, does current Garou (in this chapter) stand any chance against Orochi?
Probably Garou eventually? Garou is currently only At least High 6-B while Orochi is High 6-A, but Garou is FTL while Orochi is only MHS.

So Orochi can't hit Garou but Garou can't harm Orochi, but I do think it's likely Garou could eventually evolve to match Orochi overtime.

Back