• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Except the location makes no sense.

Here is a high quality recreation. Look where the water hit in your own image. I have drawn ENO firing at that same spot in super high quality.

Wouldn't the tip of the black water part be eno? Also why would the tide flow into the city to begin with?

Wouldn't the tip of the black water part be eno? Also why would the tide flow into the city to begin with?
It would. My recreation is from when he was alive. When he was punched, half of him began flooding into the city.

Because that‘s how water works? Massive tidal waves = city gets washed over. Saitama was literally surfing a ship towards the city.

I still think Amai should go back to his longer hairstyle, the current one kinda sucks

Also, he apparently was confident in defeating Fuhrer Ugly upgrade him to Low 7-B despite all the problems he has with his type

What amazes me most about Sage Centipede is the fact that he's long enough to reach over the earth's curvature so that he's standing outside the earth's shadow. Isn't it like midnight right now? The man is hundreds of kilometers above the surface at least, he's in a whole different time zone. I think we should try and calc his length using curvature directly or judging off how high up Sage would have to be to escape earth's shadow while it's midnight

So the tsunami from eow went from being just a bit beyond the shore and no where near SC’s hole to submerging SC’s hole in half a chapter. Its strange how the tsunami didnt reach SC’s hole within the last 2 chapters. It could mean EOW is coming back or SC’s movements caused the tsunami or it was just to make Garou look cool.

Now that Sage is dead, profile when?

My reaction after this:
quite-big.gif

Anyways, so I'm like 100% sure God Slayer Fist is getting redrawn to be something else, and he'll actually learn it in one of the next few chapters.

Not only doesn't it fit with how many other techniques he's used in the past few chapters, but he seems to only just now have reached the Pinnacle of martial arts, which is supposed to be the god fist.

I transfer calculations too often. I will wait for the members of the calculation group to answer one question and try to measure the Sage distance again.

Although maybe one of you can tell me how to find the angle to determine the distance. In all formulas we use the universal 35 degrees, but I think we can go with a more precise way.

Back