• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Which only shows they’re guided lasers. It isn’t enough evidence for the (arbitrary) criteria.

If he could, say, manipulate space or air molecules, that’d be more than enough.

It just follows enemies based on its field of vision. So, unless someone can move enormous distances in that time, it wouldn’t need to.

Also, Genos was comparable, and he either had extreme trouble dodging or couldn’t dodge at all.

Any evidence that he can just manipulate a lot of parameters around him to do that? They typically have to have some sort of specific reason for us to accept that logic.

As for consistent showings, there really aren’t any.
So, I think this should be something, since we saw that that is light, there's no way to say that it's energy (without being light, of course), since that was literally undone by steam

Real light lasers or not, Genos shouldn’t scale to them. That’s just weird. Atomic Samurai can scale though, its clear he’s supposed to be a pretty damn fast swordsman.

Real light lasers or not, Genos shouldn’t scale to them. That’s just weird. Atomic Samurai can scale though, its clear he’s supposed to be a pretty damn fast swordsman.
Atomic's feat is calculated at 12c while Genos' feat is 0.29c IIRC. It is over 40 times difference so it isn't that weird

So what’s the conclusion of G5, his lasers meet every category. The only thing against it is it’s connected with G4 but that shouldn’t be viable.

Can someone fill me on where the idea that Saitama had no killing intent and didn't actually try against AG and therefore Boros would beat AG without difficulty comes from?

I wouldn't be entirely sure about him having no killing intent against Boros but he did hold back significantly to the point Boros picked up on it.
I mean I don’t think he had killing intent there. He just wanted to satisfy Boros and put him out of his misery imo. Saitama’s only shown gaggy killing intent where he’s late to the story and pissed.

I wouldn't be entirely sure about him having no killing intent against Boros but he did hold back significantly to the point Boros picked up on it.
I'm sure he took the fight more seriously after he jumped back from the moon, he was testing to see how far he could go and put in more effort.

I mean I don’t think he had killing intent there. He just wanted to satisfy Boros and put him out of his misery imo. Saitama’s only shown gaggy killing intent where he’s late to the story and pissed.
I'm pretty sure that the first punch he threw against Boros was intended to kill him and only failed because Boros was a lot more durable than Saitama anticipated. I can accept Saitama just wanting to satisfy Boros and put him out of his misery afterwards though. That being said, Boros was still a threat against the people of Earth and Saitama treated him accordingly.

Back