• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm surprised Sage Centipede hasn't been killed yet, you would have thought he was just a one-chapter villain.

But he is still there, somehow.
Sage Centipede is likely gonna die next chapter ngl.

Either that or he'll get some bullshit amp. I dunno, he'll probably merge with EOW or something

Honestly, this is the type of shit I want to see Awakened Garou do
ff5f74fece7f2da9a9be32c43216bcaad778ed8e_hq.jpg

Moon damage is prob unlikely unless there's webcomic retcons. Can't really see any feats past multi con. Saitama however with table flip is about to hit large planet.

Moon damage is prob unlikely unless there's webcomic retcons. Can't really see any feats past multi con. Saitama however with table flip is about to hit large planet.
I hope there’s a specific timeframe told by Garou for table flip, if Saitama throws the baseline weight of a continent into the air for 5 minutes what results could that yield?

I'd probably say Gaia Cannon as Saitama didn't seem to give a **** about that.
I think you mean Boros' punches? I was comparing Boros's normal punches to Gaia Cannon.
Really?! I’m quite happy that Orochi hasn’t been thrown aside even more. He was clowned on by Saitama but he still stands as #1 in the MA, not including psykorochi.
Well, since Orochi's supposed death was what made Sage appear. It was assumed that Orochi is weaker, but I guess all that is about Sage is its sheer size. It couldn't even shoot energy beams.

Can’t wait for Fubuki to use Pig God to heal and then boost Tatsumaki to 4-A and have her duel Garou who evolves so fast he becomes 3-A due to fighting spirit.

Well, since Orochi's supposed death was what made Sage appear. It was assumed that Orochi is weaker, but I guess all that is about Sage is its sheer size. It couldn't even shoot energy beams.
I mean SC has always been there for some reason just never pulled up I guess. SC is simply huge, it’s quick for its size too. Hopefully a cool shockwave or explosion happens mid air giving some good feats to both of them.

Would you guys rather have Garou finish off SC in the first few panels or have some good feats and the chapter ends with Garou finishing off SC?

I rather want both to have better feats compared to High 6-B. Sage Centipede with its full length shown in outerspace will wield much better result if it is turns out that he is even longer than the moon 🤔

Would you guys rather have Garou finish off SC in the first few panels or have some good feats and the chapter ends with Garou finishing off SC?
He better have at least one good feat on the level of Orochi or Psykosrochi to at least make up for his introduction into this arc.

I think ONE and Murata intend for Awakened Garou to be stronger than Tatsumaki.
No proof + L + Ratio— jk.

Maybe he will be, maybe he won’t. He’s definitely way faster and more skilled, but she can still have more raw power. She’s still one of the strongest in the series and an absolute monster without being a monster.

He can be stronger by playing into his own strengths. He doesnt need to have raw AP and “me hit good, me make big boom” strength. There’s never really been a statement on where Full Power Manga Tatsumaki stands in regards to Garou and Boros.

Back