• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He still contained all that energy in his body. Unlike Genos, his body didn't break down when handling all that energy.
You do understand that the 7-B character must turn to ashes if the 5-C energy breaks him.

Moreover, the energy did not come from nowhere and he kept it in himself until it was released, and for a whole 10 seconds he released energy of this magnitude.

You do understand that the 7-B character must turn to ashes if the 5-C energy breaks him.

Moreover, the energy did not come from nowhere and he kept it in himself until it was released, and for a whole 10 seconds he released energy of this magnitude.
Yes, my reply was to the point stating that Orochi doesn't scale to continent level durability. I tried to imply the same thing. That is both Orochi and Genos should be comparable in durability to their AP otherwise they'll get destroyed.

Genos should still scale, he simply got fried from over exertion. If a body builder lifts there PR and throws up/more graphic stuff in the process they still scale to there PR.

Didn't Black Sperm later tear off his limbs? So I assume what you meant is Genos' body's durability far outclasses his own limbs' to such extent?

Didn't Black Sperm later tear off his limbs? So I assume what you meant is Genos' body's durability far outclasses his own limbs' to such extent?
👌also gotta take into account Black sperm tore off Genos’ limbs after he was already fried and exerted all his AP.

We had this discussion already, Kuseno basically said Genos would end up killing himself if he went full power for longer than ten seconds so like
Genos did go full power for the full 10 seconds and still moved around much more to the point where he over exerted. That’s exactly why Genos scales to his 10 second durability cuz his body can handle it for 10 seconds, and it was only made for that reason.

The interpretation of ONE's statement doesn't make much sense in context.

Even in a massively weakened state, Tatsumaki could use her remaining power to completely immobilise Garou who curbstomped Golden Sperm.

Also, Garou's statement translates to 'You know, if I'd met you before, I'd be in a lot of trouble', potentially suggesting even Flashy Flash could be above Golden Sperm. This is substantiated by Sweet Mask's suggesting there's a chance if they combine their powers and go all-out, but it wouldn't be easy.

Why do we even list "Higher with Gaia Cannon"? What implies that it's an attack move stronger than Orochi himself and not just a strong attack move?

It isn't like the CSRC where the CSRC is very much established to be higher than Boros himself. Whereas I don't remember such an implication for Orochi.

Speed-wise what was the yield of this beam again?
IMG_3145.png

Why do we even list "Higher with Gaia Cannon"? What implies that it's an attack move stronger than Orochi himself and not just a strong attack move?

It isn't like the CSRC where the CSRC is very much established to be higher than Boros himself. Whereas I don't remember such an implication for Orochi.
Cuz Attack>charge up…

I looked into the raws, and this is what Sweet Mask says.

黄金精子...かつてない 強怪人だ

全員がかりでも あれを仕留めるのは 骨が折れるな...

I think (there's a couple translations I've found, and I'm mostly going off kanji) what he's actually saying is that Golden Sperm's strength is unprecedented, and that he'll be extremely difficult to kill even with all the heroes. But I could be wrong.

I don't think we should scale ultimate attacks unless there's reason, such as Piccolo surviving Goku's Super Kamehameha or verse mechanics.

Wouldn't that refer to his strength after he absorbs the energy to throw at Saitama?

Simply absorbing energy is not part of the attack itself.

I'm saying the Gaia Cannon doesn't scale to his full power because full power probably refers to his strength + the energy he absorbed. He's just sort of counting his eggs in one basket.

Yeah, Gaia Cannon is referred to as his full power + the energy he absorbs from Earth's core. It is also a charged attack, thus should scale much much much higher than his normal punches.

Even though it was treated like a joke by Saitama, I think we should respect Gaia Cannon, cuz it was really a powerful attack. One of the strongest attacks shown in the series.

That reminds me of Boros. Do we scale his punches above Gaia Cannon based on Saitama referring to his blows as "strong"?

Does it really matter? It’s the same value regardless of if he scales above Orochi’s normal output or the Gaia Cannon.

I'm surprised Sage Centipede hasn't been killed yet, you would have thought he was just a one-chapter villain.

But he is still there, somehow.

Does it really matter? It’s the same value regardless of if he scales above Orochi’s normal output or the Gaia Cannon.
It matters to me at least because yesterday I made a post assuming that was the case.
I'm surprised Sage Centipede hasn't been killed yet, you would have thought he was just a one-chapter villain.

But he is still there, somehow.
Some people seem disappointed that Sage Centipede is weaker than Orochi.

Back