• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I just don't see how her TK would be that effective against AG.

Sufficient physical strength, crazy willpower, and adaptability that is second to none. Garou has an answer to every single of her moves. We just need to scale him to Boros, and Garou low-diffs at best.

I just don't see how her TK would be that effective against AG.

Sufficient physical strength, crazy willpower, and adaptability that is second to none. Garou has an answer to every single of her moves. We just need to scale him to Boros, and Garou low-diffs at best.
How it can be effective: drop ocean on him. Throw him into space. Break neck. Throw big rock at him. Rip his chi out. Twist his spine the wrong way around. Make a barrier and shrink it with him in it. Punch him etc etc.

Scaling him to Boros doesn’t mean much because we dont have a statement of how Tatsumaki scales to Boros. And Garou doesn’t scale to Boros‘ highest AP anyway. Boros himself does not physically scale to his highest AP, because energy blasts are weird as hell.

why would that work on someone who has OP willpower and adaptability like Garou though? OPM's TK is countered by them. If that same person also has crazy physical might, then it is even worse.
we dont have a statement of how Tatsumaki scales to Boros
Boros solos low-diffs at best. Trust me bro.

why would that work on someone who has OP willpower and adaptability like Garou though? OPM's TK is countered by them. If that same person also has crazy physical might, then it is even worse.

Boros solos low-diffs at best. Trust me bro.
OPM’s TK is /resisted/ by them, not /countered/ by them. It helps in resisting, it isn’t the main factor. She still could affect Saitama, which is the worst case of “””damage””” he’s ever taken ever since going bald. Garou’s current stats are just nowhere near being close to resisting her TK.

Boros maximum diffs unless he uses collapsing star, which is maximum diff anyways. If he misses he gets shitstomped. So. Lol.

By the way, why are we scaling Orochi to Gaia Cannon?

It was his ultimate attack where he simply redirects energy. I'm not at all sure he could have tanked such a shot.

Isn't it like Genos with his 10 second mode where his body just serves as an energy conduit? Otherwise we have to scale its durability to AP
He raised that energy with his tail and compressed it inside his stomach. His striking strength and lifting strength scale since he pulled it up with his tail and his durability scales because he held all of that energy inside him

Until Tatsumaki Vs Garou (or Saitama I forgot which) happens in the manga, I don't think we should debate it. Although it wasn't much of a fight, it still confirmed the whole "willpower can beat telekinesis" thing however it's subject to removal. Remember the whole, "a psychic's defense lowers when attacking and vice versa"? That is obviously not a thing in the manga so we should wait and see if other abilities are removed too.

Edit: This is in response to the whole Kin and Atomic debate

He raised that energy with his tail and compressed it inside his stomach. His striking strength and lifting strength scale since he pulled it up with his tail and his durability scales because he held all of that energy inside him
Genos held a much stronger energy for more than 10 seconds. So what?

Genos held a much stronger energy for more than 10 seconds. So what?
Genos is established to be a Glass Cannon. Dr Kuseno outright states his offensive output exceeds his defense. Genos in no way physically scales to his Ten Second Mode.

Plus scaling Genos to At most High 6-A creates massive scaling problems.

Genos is established to be a Glass Cannon. Dr Kuseno outright states his offensive output exceeds his defense. Genos in no way physically scales to his Ten Second Mode.

Plus scaling Genos to At most High 6-A creates massive scaling problems.
I say this not because Genos is High 6-A, but because Orochi's durability shouldn't scale to AP.

Orochi’s physicals shouldn’t scale to Gaia Cannon just like Boros’ physicals don’t scale to collapsing star and Psykorochi’s physicals don’t scale to God Beam.

Light doesn’t bend (at least on a macro scale and without gravitational lensing). It can appear to bend under very specific circumstances and to a particular degree, like refraction or diffraction. This and this fits neither because they’re just bending through empty atmosphere to home in on Genos.

Also, they’re often non-continuous. Light also can appear like that via optical illusions, but only under circumstances that aren’t met here.

Last edited:
We don’t take narrative into account.

I’m not saying I agree with the criteria, btw (I have massive reservations for many instances), but it won’t pass until the criteria is revised.
And Kachon was talking about G5 too.
I know, but they’re the same. At the very least, we’re saying G5’s attack is SoL just based on G4 to begin with.

We don’t take narrative into account.

I’m not saying I agree with the criteria, btw (I have massive reservations for many instances), but it won’t pass until the criteria is revised.

I know, but they’re the same. At the very least, we’re saying G5’s attack is SoL just based on G4 to begin with.
I once spoke with AKM and we considered a different type of light attack as ok if it's was consistently followed standards most of the other showings.

Light doesn’t bend (at least on a macro scale and without gravitational lensing). It can appear to bend under very specific circumstances and to a particular degree, like refraction or diffraction. This and this fits neither because they’re just bending through empty atmosphere to home in on Genos.

Also, they’re often non-continuous. Light also can appear like that via optical illusions, but only under circumstances that aren’t met here.
But like, in this case, it's evident that he's manipulating the ''light'' to make this curve, so why should this be an undo?

Any evidence that he can just manipulate a lot of parameters around him to do that? They typically have to have some sort of specific reason for us to accept that logic.

As for consistent showings, there really aren’t any.

Back