• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So why doesn't Sage Centipede have a profile yet? Is it because calculations are still being made, or were the moderators just waiting for the next chapter?

We have a problem here guys, 0.5 kilometers is not even the length of one of his scales Imao.
Just more confirmation that ONE's version of SC is nowhere near as big as Murata's. Which may explain the massive size inconsistency going on with it.

Metal Bat: "There's a huge-ass 500 meters ahead."

We have a problem here guys, 0.5 kilometers is not even the length of one of his scales Imao.
I laughed out loud when Metal Bat said that. 500 meters away and you can't even see it from where they're sitting amidst all the cityscape. I bet if Murata got asked SC's size he'd probably say he was 45 meters wide or something, give SC the Beefcake treatment

I find it kinda weird that Garou suddenly stopped using his Monster Calamity God Slayer Fist against an opponent who was stronger than Platinum Sperm. Did that mean that Garou hasn't perfected it yet? Did he even use it at all again during the fight with Platinum Sperm and Flashy Flash after the initial usage, or did he just think that Cross Fang Dragon Slayer Fist and Whirlwind Roaring Aura Sky Ripping Fist were more appropriate? It's just off-putting.

Opinions?
Nah, that was changed at the end of the chapter. Like Mel, SC regenerates from a core and once that core was removed it couldn't heal anymore. Its justification needs to be changed. Its likely SC probably worked the same way as well.

Nah, that was changed at the end of the chapter. Like Mel, SC regenerates from a core and once that core was removed it couldn't heal anymore. Its justification needs to be changed. Its likely SC probably worked the same way as well.
eh, I think it can just be listed as a weakness. He has "at least mid regen" so long as his core is in-tact basically. Garou's statements still apply when the core is in-tact I think.

eh, I think it can just be listed as a weakness.
Well to use an example, look at Cell
Regeneration (Low-High; Cell can regenerate from a special, core cell nucleus contained in his head; given that he has regenerated from having his top half blown off and from self-destructing, it is likely that this cell is able to survive extensive damage)
You would just note that SC regenerates from a special core. Without that core he cannot regenerate.

How about this?
I would word it like
Mid (Regenerates from a special core inside of its body. As long as the core is intact Sage Centipede will rengenerate from any damage it will receive)
The head to toe statement is negated by the core's existence. You would just need to show that it can regenerate and scale it to EC.

I find it kinda weird that Garou suddenly stopped using his Monster Calamity God Slayer Fist against an opponent who was stronger than Platinum Sperm. Did that mean that Garou hasn't perfected it yet? Did he even use it at all again during the fight with Platinum Sperm and Flashy Flash after the initial usage, or did he just think that Cross Fang Dragon Slayer Fist and Whirlwind Roaring Aura Sky Ripping Fist were more appropriate? It's just off-putting.
I think it because SC's attack is stronger than Garou,if I'm not mistaken the technique he uses uses energy from the enemy's attack and returns it stronger

I would word it like

The head to toe statement is negated by the core's existence. You would just need to show that it can regenerate and scale it to EC.
Alright. I am currently making a draft of SC's page.

Is there any accepted speed for him?

Should we do something about it?
Idk.

Generally like with Kengan Asura I feel like we should generally always take writer statements over artist inconsistencies but I don't know how that works when like, every single panel of SC would contradict the idea that its under 500 meters in length.

Idk.

Generally like with Kengan Asura I feel like we should generally always take writer statements over artist inconsistencies but I don't know how that works when like, every single panel of SC would contradict the idea that its under 500 meters in length.
I don't remember the inconsistencies in Kengan Asura.

What about the situation in this manga. I guess it's better to make a low-ball version the size of a centipede.

FTL combat speed SC (Overwhelmed Garou and Metal Bat at the same time with his hand attack thingies)

FTL combat speed Metal Bat (Scaling down from SC)

SC is potentially 6-B ig, though I feel the length of 2000km might be a bit wonky and in need of a recall. I mean, that's literally a continental worm at that point lmao.

Up to 6-C (6-B?) Fighting Spirit Metal Bat (Damaged SC alongside Garou)

Up to 6-C (6-B?) Garou (Did tons of ******* damage to SC)

SC gains Low-Mid regeneration and possibly type 2 immortality

:D
Yes
After this chapter I probably wont be able to look up anything related to Garou or Bad without seeing fan art featuring them having spirit sex. I have to cope somehow.
Kind of want to see Garou X Metal Bat in the Manga and watch the world burn lmao

Well, I have already solved this problem.

The bullet, which was out of reach for the top tier, had a speed of 800 m/s.
That's why high and top tier have base supersonic speed and god tier has Supersonic+ since literally no one in the series reacts to it.

Speed feats were the largest contention with the series.

But I think that the statement about 500 meters is a serious reason to think.
Of course, Bat can hardly measure the distance up to a meter, but at least we have a concrete figure.

Wait people are trying to scale SC's speed to Garou? Lmao Garou has been speed blitzing him ever since the moment SC appeared.

Maybe to some extent SC could kind of scale in terms of dura to Garou's AP, just because Garou's attacks have been damaging him but not causing any sort of major damage, apart from the end of this chapter, of course. But that's pretty much it, in every other facet of combat Garou clearly dwarfs SC.

SC is honestly such a disappointing villain. He's not threatening at all. He barely ever did anything to Garou

He's just a punching bag for scaling purposes at this point lmao
I find him pretty cool. I know he doesn't have much substance, but he's just powerful enough, and contributes enough to the lore to be awesome.

Genos still solos the verse though lmao

People really hating on SC would be the same people questioning why Garou jumped from PS level to _______ level if SC was never introduced and he fought Saitama right after…

SC is honestly such a disappointing villain. He's not threatening at all. He barely ever did anything to Garou

He's just a punching bag for scaling purposes at this point lmao
I don't know why they had to introduce another centipede near the end of the arc. Maybe mid-battle or something but why NOW of all times??? It makes no sense and takes away from the build-up we've been getting to some extent. I mean, clearly ONE is trying to drag it out for whatever reason, but I just don't understand why. We've been waiting for Saitama Vs. Awakened Garou in the manga for literal years, and we're so close to it, literally like 2-3 chapters away if they want to, this is not the time to be introducing a new villain that takes like 2 whole chapters.

Or just make it so that Garou has a large buff at the end of the PS fight or randomly learns something new between fights. There are still plenty of ways they could've done this, didn't need to introduce a new Monster just to buff Garou. Honestly I feel like this is mostly because they wanted Metal Bat to do something.

Well so Metal Bat is stated to be weaker than Garou multiple times (SC even said he wasn't the problem) and then stated to get stronger thank his normal thanks to their power nature being equal, amping both ?

Power scaling is fixed, MB should have a separate rating thanks to his Garou Tag Team, even if he can't do on his own

I don't know why they had to introduce another centipede near the end of the arc. Maybe mid-battle or something but why NOW of all times??? It makes no sense and takes away from the build-up we've been getting to some extent. I mean, clearly ONE is trying to drag it out for whatever reason, but I just don't understand why. We've been waiting for Saitama Vs. Awakened Garou in the manga for literal years, and we're so close to it, literally like 2-3 chapters away if they want to, this is not the time to be introducing a new villain that takes like 2 whole chapters.
Not to mention he literally sucks. His dialogue is boring and repetitive. Nothing he does is meaningful, he has barely harmed Garou. He's barely pushed Garou at all from the looks of it tbh. He's just there just to be there. A punching bag. I guess they just needed an excuse to buff Metal Bat or something. At least Garou vs Metal Bat might be cool? this centipede guy just seems like a waste of chapters. literal filler.

Back