• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If you want to draw garou and sc in the same panel you would need an overview. If he drew it to scale and drew garou normal sized, all you would see are SC's eyes. Also with ur 2km logic, SC's arms would need to be less than a foot big.
You probably didn't mean this literally but either way SC cannot physically be smaller than triple digits in kms and the 6666 legs further supports his huge size.

not really, SC being 2/3km wide makes perfect sense
All I'm saying is just about the width. She is the most questionable element that is shown in these chapters.
I mean, what you write works as an excuse, but it works when such interaction does not happen often and is an exception.
In our case, the exception is the width of 2 km.
A great example is the fight between Saitama and Marugori.

All I'm saying is just about the width. She is the most questionable element that is shown in these chapters.
I mean, what you write works as an excuse, but it works when such interaction does not happen often and is an exception.
In our case, the exception is the width of 2 km.
A great example is the fight between Saitama and Marugori.
The width still makes sense, it tore up a bigger hole in the already 2km wide crater tats made and SC is calced at being 2/3km wide.
The fight between Saitama and Marugori? im confused on ur argument.

Icl I'm getting tired of the whole metal Bat and Garou Vs Sage fight, if this ends up dragging out then I'll be surprised if it doesn't get even more hate than Psykorochi.

If One wanted to make Metal Bat have an effect in this arc then he should have made Metal Bat fight and kill Fuher Ugly, Gums and help Darkshine fight someone (HE?) as a way to further his rivalry with mask, feed Murata's hateboner for mask and not create such huge powerscaling inconsistencies that he needs for Garou to accidentally invent water stream ******** shart or whatever he's doing to amp Metal Bat so he can fight Elder Centipede².

I used to be a part of the crowd that said "wait for ONE and Murata to finish before making judgements" but at this point I feel like saying something rather than having to endure Garou powering up again fighting another centipede like ******* "dead centipede, disaster level very unknown" with Amai Mask or Child Emperor and wait for AG next year.

This isn't to say that I hate the manga or anything and I limit my judgement to what's happened so far.

It was an example that characters can be combined with each other and be of different sizes. You can see it especially well in the anime.

Icl I'm getting tired of the whole metal Bat and Garou Vs Sage fight, if this ends up dragging out then I'll be surprised if it doesn't get even more hate than Psykorochi.
Pretty sure MB is dazing off at the end of the chapter just gonna be a 1v1 now.
If One wanted to make Metal Bat have an effect in this arc then he should have made Metal Bat fight and kill Fuher Ugly, Gums and help Darkshine fight someone (HE?) as a way to further his rivalry with mask, feed Murata's hateboner for mask and not create such huge powerscaling inconsistencies that he needs for Garou to accidentally invent water stream ******** shart or whatever he's doing to amp Metal Bat so he can fight Elder Centipede².
dont trip, i already said this but Amai mask is next after garou takes out SC. then the MB v AM rivalry will be there.

It was an example that characters can be combined with each other and be of different sizes. You can see it especially well in the anime.
Wanted to mention Marugori is smaller than even a single one of SC's 3333 scales. Also marguori vs Saitama had no action and there were more overview panels than anything else which made everything else look very undetailed and look like squiggly lines.

Oh right anyways calling it now.

Now that all the heroes except for Saitama and King are down I’m predicting that Garou will evolve next chapter into his monster form after defeating Sage Centipede. And this time they will blatantly show God as the reason why Garou entered his monster form unlike in the webcomic where it was implied that God might’ve given him a power up after he was destroyed by Saitama in the first half of their battle and was sent flying to the sky.

Could be wrong but might as well make the prediction now.

Oh right anyways calling it now.

Now that all the heroes except for Saitama and King are down I’m predicting that Garou will evolve next chapter into his monster form after defeating Sage Centipede. And this time they will blatantly show God as the reason why Garou entered his monster form unlike in the webcomic where it was implied that God might’ve given him a power up after he was destroyed by Saitama in their first battle and was sent flying to the sky.

Could be wrong but might as well make the prediction now.
I feel like rather than that, we get a shot of garou destroying the core, and the moon in the background obviously but garou wont get corrupted and it'll follow webcomic continuity where he gets "corrupted" midway through saitama. Of course it'll be Garou destroying SC, then Amai Mask, then saitama. you can't forget my boy amai.

I feel like rather than that, we get a shot of garou destroying the core, and the moon in the background obviously but garou wont get corrupted and it'll follow webcomic continuity where he gets "corrupted" midway through saitama. Of course it'll be Garou destroying SC, then Amai Mask, then saitama. you can't forget my boy amai.
Thing is currently Garou is still too human and hasn’t entered his monster form yet. When he fought Saitama he was already in his monster form. So the only possible way to make Garou evolve into his monster form at this point would be God. Since I really doubt beating Sage Centipede would evolve him into a monster unless he somehow ate its core. Though your idea about Amai Mask could work.

Inb4 Monster Form Amai Mask is also an Above Dragon that can overpower current Garou after he evolved and surpassed Sage Centipede.

It might sounds crazy,but i think Monster Amai is stronger than Monster Garou,he one of ppl that naturaly turned into a monster just like Orochii and Garou,so his strength should be equal if not stronger.

Thing is currently Garou is still too human and hasn’t entered his monster form yet. When he fought Saitama he was already in his monster form. So the only possible way to make Garou evolve into his monster form at this point would be God. Since I really doubt beating Sage Centipede would evolve him into a monster unless he somehow ate its core. Though your idea about Amai Mask could work.
Amai mask is gonna be next in line after SC and he'll be the one to corrupt Garou
Inb4 Monster Form Amai Mask is also an Above Dragon that can overpower current Garou after he evolved and surpassed Sage Centipede.
^^^

It might sounds crazy,but i think Monster Amai is stronger than Monster Garou,he one of ppl that naturaly turned into a monster just like Orochii and Garou,so his strength should be equal if not stronger.
he is a monster so of course it would be natural to him but i do think hes OP

Maybe by fighting Amai, Garou will see that Amai is more of a monster than him even though Amai is trying to be a hero which will cause Garou to re-evaluate his actions and realise he isn't trying hard enough and that he was defeated mentally by the hero who has the exact traits he hates.

This will be of course Garou misunderstanding that Amai is literally a monster which is why he's more monstrous than him but this misconception will cause Garou to have a mental conflict with himself like some sort of cognitive dissonance which will cause him to evolve since he will be desiring to become a monster so much despite knowing he isn't even comparable to "a hero like Amai" which will make him evolve into AG and then proceed to rofl stomp everyone still on the field and then fight Saitama.

For real though, inconsistent sizes are a pain in the ass, like pixel scaling in general is already a little unreliable due to how it can vary depending on who is making it and, inconsistent sizes make it even worse

Why do people think that if hypotetically Metal Bat was able to fight 1 to 1 with Sage Centipede it will create scaling inconsistences?

We're talking about Metal Bat, his fighting spirit is strong enough to, after being completely humillated by Garou grow strong enough to one-shot him (if Zenko didn't appear). If somehow Metal Bat was able to fight Sage Centipede after being pumped up (without Garou's help), it would only mean that he increased his strength way more than what he did while fighting Garou. It's not like he had a definite limit about how strong could become

“How many with an s-class level power will you need to do that?” What does MB mean by that?
Actually that’s a bit inaccurate. The original raw said S级以上 S-Class or above. Metal Bat is saying that they need multiple fighters with power at or above S-Class level power to be able to defeat Sage Centipede.

Last edited:
Thank god I was wrong about Metal Bat. I thought him and Garou were even, but Murata didn't completely **** over the powerscale. Garou is far above Metal Bat, even including the Fighting Spirit amp.

So does Fighting Spirit Metal Bat's AP at least somewhat scale to SC's durability even though it was said that Garou was also amping him?

I can already imagine the scene when the heroes will face God, then Garou will beat Metal Bat and when the fight arrives, God's troops will say "Why is that guy already battered when the fight hasn't even started yet"

Why do people think that if hypotetically Metal Bat was able to fight 1 to 1 with Sage Centipede it will create scaling inconsistences?

We're talking about Metal Bat, his fighting spirit is strong enough to, after being completely humillated by Garou grow strong enough to one-shot him (if Zenko didn't appear). If somehow Metal Bat was able to fight Sage Centipede after being pumped up (without Garou's help), it would only mean that he increased his strength way more than what he did while fighting Garou. It's not like he had a definite limit about how strong could become
Bro if metal Bat started fighting Goku with the help of Vegeta you would be questioning why he isn't getting oneshot instead of saying "bro his fighting spirit man".

The reason people had problems were that he was getting banged by HHG but then can suddenly tank hits from a character who is literally (no exaggeration) over billions of times stronger, even if you use narrative arguments, a Garou weaker than the current one could oneshot VFU who would deffo not get even harmed by MB (excluding the acid so ig just average FU) and kill him before he gets pumped up.

Man Garou's reactive evolution is insane. Honestly I feel like if current Garou fought PS he'd low-diff even though it's been like 2 chapters since PS died.

Metal Bat cracked his exoskeleton, Garou punched a hole straight through him. Even without the translation it should've been obvious who was stronger.

Doesn't it seems like they're implying that Metal Bat's strength doesn't increase this high/fast normally?

If Garou wasn't there he wouldn't have gotten this strong, or am I missing something? How would we rate this version of Metal Bat?

Also SC would be capable of regenerating a hole through him, with the only reason it didn't happen was because Garou took its regen core. And feat for Garou, he was able to sense the energy from his regen core.

Bro if metal Bat started fighting Goku with the help of Vegeta you would be questioning why he isn't getting oneshot instead of saying "bro his fighting spirit man".

The reason people had problems were that he was getting banged by HHG but then can suddenly tank hits from a character who is literally (no exaggeration) over billions of times stronger, even if you use narrative arguments, a Garou weaker than the current one could oneshot VFU who would deffo not get even harmed by MB (excluding the acid so ig just average FU) and kill him before he gets pumped up.
What if MB ability is amped him permanently ?,if that's true than everything will be make sense

Also this chapter provides more context on one of Orochi's powers, which is neat.

And yeah I can imagine that Saitama's overwhelming power will give Garou some insane buffs. Near the end of their fight he's probably gonna be in a whole different tier far above his current level.

I feel like a lot of people forget that ONE is writing the manga :unsure:
Not really. At most people just think Murata had a bad influence on something they didn't like, assuming that because it was "bad" it couldn't have been ONE doing it.

I do think Murata has some influence on the manga, especially when it comes to designs and interpreting things that ONE says (which may not always be accurate to what ONE wanted), but at best he can still only make suggestions beyond what he needs to do as an illustrator.

Anyways to summarize the chapter
  • We're not scaling Sage Centipede to Garou. Stop
  • MB is weird, since I don't know if the resonance thing is like, something he can ever achieve on his own. He was beaten mostly to death by Carnage Kabuto, EC and Garou so his endurance has some upper limit. I don't think he needs a new key, but adding an extra rating at the end of his tier may have some justification.
  • Seriously stop trying to scale SC's speed to Garou

Back