• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
FTL combat speed SC (Overwhelmed Garou and Metal Bat at the same time with his hand attack thingies)

FTL combat speed Metal Bat (Scaling down from SC)

SC is potentially 6-B ig, though I feel the length of 2000km might be a bit wonky and in need of a recall. I mean, that's literally a continental worm at that point lmao.

Up to 6-C (6-B?) Fighting Spirit Metal Bat (Damaged SC alongside Garou)

Up to 6-C (6-B?) Garou (Did tons of ******* damage to SC)

SC gains Low-Mid regeneration and possibly type 2 immortality

:D

I am happy with the new chapter. Sage Centipede may not be the best villain but he's making the main cast do some "interesting" stuff.

Also, I'm glad that the author hasn't thrown power scaling out the window. They're far more aware of the inverse power levels and are consistent with that.
Also, another possible explanation for MB's powerup through Garou. Roaring Aura Sky Ripping Fist can make shockwaves travel through objects and it is a part of Garou's current technique. So, I think Garou sent shockwaves through SC that hurt MB and made him stronger.

I would like to note that Garou did use awakening breath when SC did that spinning attack and he likely has awakening in his race against SC at the end of the chapter so we have to see how that goes.

Do you seriously think that Garou is just holding back hundreds of times and letting himself get bodied by SC's arms?
Wasn't that was the point of taking the airship hostage.

He told Garou if he moved an inch Evil Ocean Water would destroy the ship. Of course Garou wouldn't avoid Sage's attack in that case, the kid would die.

After EOW is gone, Garou is free and SC instantly goes to try and get the airship. This implies to me that he has zero confidence in beating Garou by himself, and we've seen Garou can easily land dozens of hits on SC with him being unable to react whatsoever.

Next time SC is able to physically wrapped the airship in its feelers or whatever, and Garou once again cannot move or SC will destroy the airship and kill the kid. While it isn't stated in this chapter, the fact SC did that in the first place means the only reason he'd grab the ship is for a hostage to keep Garou from moving.

Once SC got shot Garou was able to pry open SC's hands and dodge his attack at the same time. The proceeds to land dozens of blows on his face once again, and goes to destroy the feeler things that are wrapped around the airship. At no point does SC ever attack Garou while he doesn't have the ship held hostage.

The only real speed feat SC has is Garou not instantly catching up with him in the last chapter. But even Metal Bat was matching Garou's pace and he had little Fighting Spirit at that point. This is better than the combat feats, but I'm not really sold on this either.

Me (A Webcomic Reader) seeing these last dozen or so chapters:

iYVDQgG5fsxysf95CNf6Ulm57M91BfsNqBZ90f0XFLo.png

Wasn't that was the point of taking the airship hostage.

He told Garou if he moved an inch Evil Ocean Water would destroy the ship. Of course Garou wouldn't avoid Sage's attack in that case, the kid would die.

After EOW is gone, Garou is free and SC instantly goes to try and get the airship. This implies to me that he has zero confidence in beating Garou by himself, and we've seen Garou can easily land dozens of hits on SC with him being unable to react whatsoever.

Next time SC is able to physically wrapped the airship in its feelers or whatever, and Garou once again cannot move or SC will destroy the airship and kill the kid. While it isn't stated in this chapter, the fact SC did that in the first place means the only reason he'd grab the ship is for a hostage to keep Garou from moving.

Once SC got shot Garou was able to pry open SC's hands and dodge his attack at the same time. The proceeds to land dozens of blows on his face once again, and goes to destroy the feeler things that are wrapped around the airship. At no point does SC ever attack Garou while he doesn't have the ship held hostage.

The only real speed feat SC has is Garou not instantly catching up with him in the last chapter. But even Metal Bat was matching Garou's pace and he had little Fighting Spirit at that point. This is better than the combat feats, but I'm not really sold on this either.
Let me play devils advocate with reverse logic. Garou wasn’t confident in his speed to get to the heli, meaning somewhere in this mix EOW and/or SC are FTL.

Let me play devils advocate with reverse logic. Garou wasn’t confident in his speed to get to the heli, meaning somewhere in this mix EOW and/or SC are FTL.
Yes... but Garou also wasn't outrunning basic Metal Bat who had little or possibly no fighting spirit.

So I highly doubt there is much logic here in the first place.

Yes... but Garou also wasn't outrunning basic Metal Bat who had little or possibly no fighting spirit.

So I highly doubt there is much logic here in the first place.
if I recall correctly everyone in the forum concluded MB was fodder in chapter 157 and Garou wasn’t trying also MB was a non factor. In this chapter he is now relevant since it’s explained how his fighting spirit amped him.

To be honest, I am now very confused by the current Sage size rating, although I calculated it myself.
I mean - we have at most 2-3 pages where Sage has a width of 2 kilometers and on the contrary we already have several chapters where we are shown a width of 30-50 meters.
Murata does not even try to show his monstrous scale against the background of ordinary people.

To be honest, I am now very confused by the current Sage size rating, although I calculated it myself.
I mean - we have at most 2-3 pages where Sage has a width of 2 kilometers and on the contrary we already have several chapters where we are shown a width of 30-50 meters.
Murata does not even try to show his monstrous scale against the background of ordinary people.
To make fights visible with a human sized character and a large size type 2 and above, you have to compensate by making the character smaller. That’s how fights are visibly pleasing, do you want murata to just draw a fight from outer space where we see SC as a swiggly line moving back and forth from being hit by nothing(Garou just he’s to small).

Read the chapter. Was a lot better than the last one, and I'm glad that Metal Bat only really helped after getting heavily damaged. Which means that with Fighting Spirit he might scale to characters like Garou a chapter ago (and thus around Platinum Sperm level) in terms of AP, but maybe not speed, I think that's an argument of its own.

Still, I feel like he was hurt as badly if not more against Garou, still feels a little inconsistent, but I'll take it over Metal Bat peaking at Low-Mid Dragon lol.

To make fights visible with a human sized character and a large size type 2 and above, you have to compensate by making the character smaller. That’s how fights are visibly pleasing, do you want murata to just draw a fight from outer space where we see SC as a swiggly line moving back and forth from being hit by nothing(Garou just he’s to small).
It looks rather exaggerated when it has been observed for 3 chapters in a row. Which, by the way, are not 10-15 pages, but 30-40 each.

I mean. A couple of angles where they show us how wide the SS is and how small the heroes are on its shell and I would have no questions.

Even the moment when Sage holds Garou in his huge fist. Show the difference in size there and the reader would accept it. But throughout the fight, we are shown that Sage is not much larger than his younger brother.

Прочтите главу. Было намного лучше, чем предыдущее, и я рад, что Металлическая Летучая Мышь действительно помогла только после сильного повреждения. Это означает, что с Боевым духом он может масштабироваться до таких персонажей, как Гару главы назад (и, следовательно, примерно до уровня Платиновой спермы) с точки зрения AP, но, возможно, не скорости, я думаю, что это отдельный аргумент.

Тем не менее, я чувствую, что он пострадал так же сильно, если не больше, против Гару, все еще чувствует себя немного непоследовательным, но я возьму это на себя, а не Металлическую Летучую мышь, достигшую пика в Низко-среднем драконе, лол.
Bat and Garou are currently High-Dragon

I mean. A couple of angles where they show us how wide the SS is and how small the heroes are on its shell and I would have no questions.
Yeah you would have no questions bc you won't be looking at anything, if he drew it to scale you would see nothing on SC's back, not even a pixel.
Even the moment when Sage holds Garou in his huge fist. Show the difference in size there and the reader would accept it. But throughout the fight, we are shown that Sage is not much larger than his younger brother.
For the same reason i mentioned, if you want it drawn to scale you would think SC is dumb since hes swinging at the air.

Above-Mid-High-Low-Mid-Above-Low-Mid-High-Mid-Low-Mid-High-Above-Mid-High-Low-Above-Below-High-Mid-Above-Above-Mid-High-Low-Mid-Low-Above Demon.

Yeah you would have no questions bc you won't be looking at anything, if he drew it to scale you would see nothing on SC's back, not even a pixel.

For the same reason i mentioned, if you want it drawn to scale you would think SC is dumb since hes swinging at the air.
I'm not saying to draw Sage from a full overview. It is enough to draw Garou normal and show what width Sage is spacious. Or to depict it with the help of objects such as buildings.

Now it only breaks the scaling of the crater.

I'm not saying to draw Sage from a full overview. It is enough to draw Garou normal and show what width Sage is spacious. Or to depict it with the help of objects such as buildings.
If you want to draw garou and sc in the same panel you would need an overview. If he drew it to scale and drew garou normal sized, all you would see are SC's eyes. Also with ur 2km logic, SC's arms would need to be less than a foot big.
You probably didn't mean this literally but either way SC cannot physically be smaller than triple digits in kms and the 6666 legs further supports his huge size.
Now it only breaks the scaling of the crater.
not really, SC being 2/3km wide makes perfect sense

Back