• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well so Metal Bat is stated to be weaker than Garou multiple times (SC even said he wasn't the problem) and then stated to get stronger thank his normal thanks to their power nature being equal, amping both ?

Power scaling is fixed, MB should have a separate rating thanks to his Garou Tag Team, even if he can't do on his own
Pretty much. Base Metal Bat is fodder to current Garou. Much weaker and far slower. With Fighting Spirit he can somewhat close the gap, but even then it's directly stated that Garou is still way above Metal Bat in terms of raw power (and likely speed) and is even amping him, allowing Metal Bat to actually do some damage, albeit still not much.

Metal Bat basically went from an annoying flea to an aggressive small dog to SC with his Fighting Spirit, lol.

I’m like 99.9% sure that he’s there to hype up God even more.
as if he needed more hype after the god-tier chapters that came before these. I mean, at least make the villains he makes interesting.

Not to mention he literally sucks. His dialogue is boring and repetitive. Nothing he does is meaningful, he has barely harmed Garou. He's barely pushed Garou at all from the looks of it tbh. He's just there just to be there. A punching bag. I guess they just needed an excuse to buff Metal Bat or something. At least Garou vs Metal Bat might be cool? this centipede guy just seems like a waste of chapters. literal filler.
I'd much rather have gotten Garou beating down Metal Bat who keeps standing back up despite his injuries through Fighting Spirit. After a whole chapter of Metal Bat just getting whooped but hanging on by a thread, eventually he lands a hit and Garou hits him hard enough to finish the fight.

Pretty much. Base Metal Bat is fodder to current Garou. Much weaker and far slower. With Fighting Spirit he can somewhat close the gap, but even then it's directly stated that Garou is still way above Metal Bat in terms of raw power (and likely speed) and is even amping him, allowing Metal Bat to actually do some damage, albeit still not much.

Metal Bat basically went from an annoying flea to an aggressive small dog to SC with his Fighting Spirit, lol.
Still, I liked Metal Bat a lot

For me, fighting to protect the others, no matter the gap between u and the monster, is the true Fighting Spirit

Metal Bat already is my 2nd favorite S Class currently

I'd much rather have gotten Garou beating down Metal Bat who keeps standing back up despite his injuries through Fighting Spirit. After a whole chapter of Metal Bat just getting whooped but hanging on by a thread, eventually he lands a hit and Garou hits him hard enough to finish the fight.
it's funny how you can come up with like 50 better ways of writing these chapters within a few minutes of thinking about it. Sigh... The manga is really in a depressing state right now

SG has 6666 legs, and in each scale he has 2 legs, so:

Number of Scales: 6666/2 = 3333
Length: 3333*571.9 = 1906142.7 meters, 1906.14 kilometers

Mass = ((1334.04/0.008)^2*(1906142.7/0.1))*0.03 = 15901364555812370.25 Kilograms, 15901364555812.36 Tons (Class P)

Potential Energy = (15901364555812370.25)* (953071.35)*(9.80665) = 35.52 Teratons of TNT (Country level)
The weight of the Centipede is 0.003 kg. You corrected me yourself once

Yeah Sage Centipede is just there to hype up God more. "Oh so God was praised by people possibly thousands of years ago? Oh now he is on the moon? WAIT A GIANT ******* CENTIPEDE THAT WORSHIPS HIM EXISTS UNDERGROUND??? crazy..."
The current arc is just shoving too much stuff. To the point everything drags out and it lacks cohesion. The story doesn't feel like: "Oh my god this boutta happen OWO" but rather "Can we skip this and get to the good part?"
Way too true. I just want to get to AG already... i really don't give a shit about MB or that damn helicopter UNLESS its shot down to get to goddamn AG.

it's funny how you can come up with like 50 better ways of writing these chapters within a few minutes of thinking about it. Sigh... The manga is really in a depressing state right now
I just thought of a Mr. Incredible Becoming Uncanny meme with the Monster Association arc, where it gets more uncanny based on what section of the arc it is or how long it's been since it began. I wish I could make it lmao.

I just thought of a Mr. Incredible Becoming Uncanny meme with the Monster Association arc, where it gets more uncanny based on what section of the arc it is or how long it's been since it began. I wish I could make it lmao.
I'm just imagining the part where we get the Phoenix Man vs Child Emperor fight, and it goes from ascended mr.incredible to incredibly uncanny because of the redraws lmao

Or just make it so that Garou has a large buff at the end of the PS fight or randomly learns something new between fights. There are still plenty of ways they could've done this, didn't need to introduce a new Monster just to buff Garou. Honestly I feel like this is mostly because they wanted Metal Bat to do something.
I don’t like SC myself but if Garou got a random buff after PS, that’s like a 1,000,000x+ multiplier. Murata and One care about powerscaling still so if we’re gonna talk about ass pulls, Garou getting a huge buff would be one.

I did it.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

While different from the WC, the triple way fight and Flash's upgrades are solid for me, he always was above the average S Class and had a greater speed, the manga basically made it clear without putting him too high in the chain. Also, Garou was, well, Garou during that fight

If we never had Sage Centipede stuff and Garou went just Awakened after PS and trashed the S Class + Saitama defeats ENW and fights Garou, it would've been perfect

Except Orochi and PM redraws of course

While different from the WC, the triple way fight and Flash's upgrades are solid for me, he always was above the average S Class and had a greater speed, the manga basically made it clear without putting him too high in the chain. Also, Garou was, well, Garou during that fight

If we never had Sage Centipede stuff and Garou went just Awakened after PS and trashed the S Class + Saitama defeats ENW and fights Garou, it would've been perfect

Except Orochi and PM redraws of course
I'm fine with Flashy being able to beat or even stomp Darkshine, but why make him able to arguably one-shot him without weaponry. Darkshine keeps taking L's this arc. He got so much build-up only to get humiliated by Garou, then he did like 2 cool things before getting humbled even more. Now he's not even close to being the physically strongest S-Class. At best he's the 4th strongest in terms of pure physical power.

Honestly though, if Garou was gay, or LGBTQIA at all, it could be just another thing he was bullied for (kids are dumb and cruel) and add a bit more to his hatred of bullying. Also, Obviously not the most heroic LGBTQ representation but still would be cool.

I'm actually a little disappointed with this chapter, I think there is a little plot that was made so that characters who could be a threat to Garou monsters are eliminated, of course Tatsumaki and Metal Bat are characters who can beat Garou monsters if they meet 1 vs 1, that's why I think ONE brought up SC to at least make MB play, so that MB doesn't fight Monster Garou, in order to save his true strength for future stories.

I think there was a change of plans from ONE when he decided to bring MB into the story this time, and the plot this time was his way of covering it up.

Still holding out hope that Fubuki and Pig God are healing all the S-Class offscreen
Oh, that'd fix at least SOME of the issues. If Fubuki fully healed her sister, THAT would be a sight to see and really prove that Awakened Garou isn't somebody that can be beaten by anyone except Saitama. But given the way the webcomic goes, that's not likely to happen. She might be able to heal the other heroes at least enough for them to fight, but why'd you mention Pig God? Was it so that she coud use his energy to help heal them?

I'm still disappointed. Given the current situation, there is no any reason for Garou to fight against Saitama. but I don't know what will happen in the next chapter. I hope Garou is still being radical like what happens in WC

Yeah, iirc, the last time Fubuki appeared in the manga was when she asked Pig God for help, and I assume it’s so she can use his energy to heal the S-Class.
Pig God's energy healing all the S-Class who attempts who proceed to dominate him together until he evolves would be able to save the S-class vs Garou fight but I don't think it will save the "I'm gonna kill the kid" or S-class being convinced he's evil part from the WC. Too many characters saw him and called him a hero that it would have zero affected on the reader if he suddenly becomes his amazing edgy webcomic self.

Last edited:
I also wonder, if Metal Bat's line about S-class was apparently mistranslated and actually refers to above S-class level, who are the people do you guys think he is referring to that would be in the above S-class category?

5Vx2DEy.png

Pig God's energy healing all the S-Class who attempts who proceed to dominate him together until he evolves
This is the only possible way I can see the story going as of right now, there’s like nothing else that could result in Garou awakening (aside from God, ig, but A. That’d be bad, B. Garou was talking shit about God a few chapters ago so I don’t see why God would want to give him power).

And while the S-Class gang up on Garou, Fubuki can have her fight with Psykos

Back