• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also I should point out one of the things that make elder centipede so dangerous is his reactive evolution, size and regen.

For example, guys like Darkshine would have a hard time destroying the entirety of EC due to how massive he is, and Darkshine has poor AOE attacks. Secondly, any damage done would either be regenerated or EC would just grow stronger. Likely to the point where Darkshine can't harm him anymore. As we see in the EC vs bang and bomb fight.

Tbh, it's why I think guys like Flash would at best stalemate EC.

Flash may be stronger, but his attacks have really poor AOE, EC can just regenerate from anything Flash throws at him and then grow stronger and stronger.

True, but then again, Bang and Bomb are kinda faster than EC is. Yet EC can evolve further.

Unless Flash can cut up the entirety of EC before he can regen.

Also the fact Flash is worried about being pressed in the fight against Platinum nut and Garou implies he's never been pushed to use his absolute best. Just pointing that out.

Also the fact Flash is worried about being pressed in the fight against Platinum nut and Garou implies he's never been pushed to use his absolute best. Just pointing that out.
Which supports the idea that Hellfire and Gale shouldn’t fully scale to him, and should only downscale.

Oh boy, here we go again. I support you but with ByAsura's logic Atomic Samurai has to use less energy to cut the orb than destroy it completely. With this amazing logic we can have 7 C characters defeat 7 As if they are fast enough when in theory they shouldn't even be able to hurt them. Another piece of logic used is that we don't know that the orb's durability scales to its full power. Yes, that may be true but, BUT, it's durability shouldn't be SOOOO low that it can be broken by an attack 35 TIMES WEAKER.
Oh boy, the 15 millionth absolutely ridiculous non-sensical straw man of my points that I have to deal with from you.

My guy, this is an energy orb that tends to explode on impact. All of the energy is released by it at once. The energy released is not the equivalent to harming someone, it's the equivalent to obliterating someone completely, unless you consider obliterating someone to be their actual durability. And he did it with 35 blows.

I have said this more times than I can count, but you still keep this charade going even after you admitted earlier in the thread that the durability to cut it vs exploding it is lower, but not far lower in your opinion. This is why I've stopped arguing with you.

Honestly, I've already given you people the benefit of the doubt that this explosion is just as powerful as the one launched against Child Emperor, even though it's like 30% smaller by pixel-scaling.
If Flashy Flash is High 7-A, should that scale Elder Centipede to High 7-A because Psykos never mentioned Flashy Flash as one of the heroes capable of beating Elder Centipede?
Even if this baseless scaling does get through, Psykos was wrong about the heroes' strength levels.

Bang and Bomb's base forms alone could deal with EC, while Flashy Flash was capable of taking hits from Garou after he evolved from his fight with Awakened Bang.
I think we need one. The Sun Blade should be "High 7-A" or at the very least "likely High 7-A", I don't like the way we are downscaling the blade, it makes it look like anyone could destroy HE's strongest attack if they just hit it enough times.
But that's what happened.
I also don't think it was Murata's intention to make the Sun Blade exactly 36 times weaker than the energy sphere, on the contrary, it was to make it look stronger, considering that the sphere was obliterated to such an extent that it didn't cause any damage to the surroundings.
It didn't cause any damage after he hit it 35 times. It's still the exact same problem.
Golden Sperm should scale to Homeless Emperor's big energy sphere. Atomic Samurai's slashes only did superficial cuts to his skin and Atomic had to put more effort to actually penetrate his arm, whereas Homeless' sphere was decimated.
You're assuming a portion of the entire sphere/the durability of the sphere scales to all of the energy it releases upon exploding. It's not like GS' durability scales to the combined hits, he's just durable enough that individual blows don't do much damage.

This is like saying a blob of tungsten is more durable than an entire steel wall because it took 35 blows to shred the wall, while they can't cut through the tungsten.

Last edited:
Looks like a technique to me, I'm not sure what the weird swimming stance is if not Garou doing something like vibrating through platinum at superspeed or something like that.

Besides, Garou just punched him a second before that and although it screwed up Platinum it didn't explode him.
Probably not since characters tend to list their attacks when they're performing a specific technique.

This pic goes hard. Feel free to screenshot

4lFHpr5.png

Hey guys, I've got a few possible minor additions in mind for some heroes, wanted to see what everyone thinks about the more questionable ones.

First up is for Mumen Rider: I think he should have Supernatural Willpower and/or Pain Resistance for all the times he's fearlessly stood up against all odds and tried to defeat opponents stronger than him, and endured beatings for it. (Examples: 1 (Pages 9-23), 2, 3, and the databook contains a couple statements to support this.) Looking at the page for Supernatural Willpower I'm not SURE that he would qualify for it, but I do think he should at least get Resistance to Pain. He has a very high pain tolerance, and even when he's hurt, he's always willing to give his all, right up until he can't move any more.

Then there's two for Zombieman: I think it would make sense for him to have Stealth Mastery on his profile. To be honest, I thought he had it before. He's highly proficient in undercover work, he says this himself and has to some level shown it. (Examples: 1, 2, 3)
There's also Social Influencing. On the page for it, it says its uses include buying time and obtaining important information, which is exactly what Zombieman has done before. (Example: 1 (Pages 57-66), in which he makes clear at the end that this was his tactic) I'd understand if this isn't enough for him to get that, though, since Homeless Emperor seems pretty willing to divulge information about his powers, Zombieman didn't manage to keep the conversation going as long as he wanted, and there's not any other shown instances of something similar from Zombieman at the moment, but I still thought this might be worth bringing up.

Bushidrill: Bushidrill should get Underground Mobility, he has shown the ability to drill underground and attack that way with his sword. (Example: 1)
Something I am more uncertain about, but I think there may be reason for, is some Air Manipulation. He has shown the ability to produce shockwaves or something of the sort that pierce the target with his sword, on a few occasions, and the databook states that he "Makes air holes in his prey with drill-like thrusts". (Examples: 1, 2, 3)
I find it a little weird that he's capable of doing this, and yet refers to Okamaitachi's Air Blade as a "divine technique that's impossible to replicate", but I think that might just refer to the fact that Okama can actually create blade-like slashes through the air, whereas Bushi just has forceful piercing thrusts.

Saitama: This one is pretty rough, because it's relying only on both a bonus chapter and the databook, but, it could be possible to give Saitama (Post-Training) Resistance to Acid. In chapter 29.5, Saitama (off-screen) defeated a monster, which the databook states has a body that secretes a powerful acid on the surface, and touching it carelessly would be like getting dragged into hell. It's not ever really shown, though, so it's kind of shaky with nothing else backing this up. But, as far as I know, there's nothing that would really outright prove it to be false. It still may not be strong enough evidence to use on its own though.

What do you guys think? Also sorry if any of these have already been brought up before and decided against in the past. (Also x2, sorry if any of the imgur links have the images in the wrong order, I've been having a problem with that lately.)

Saitama: This one is pretty rough, because it's relying only on both a bonus chapter and the databook, but, it could be possible to give Saitama (Post-Training) Resistance to Acid. In chapter 29.5, Saitama (off-screen) defeated a monster, which the databook states has a body that secretes a powerful acid on the surface, and touching it carelessly would be like getting dragged into hell. It's not ever really shown, though, so it's kind of shaky with nothing else backing this up. But, as far as I know, there's nothing that would really outright prove it to be false. It still may not be strong enough evidence to use on its own though.
Garou is resistance to acid too i think he should have a full resistance to it

Yet you still haven’t proven that her spamming attacks magically makes the beams slower.
Yes, I absolutely have. I won't repeat myself. If you want to know what I said, read my responses again and reply with actual arguments, not just say "YoU dIdN't PrOvE iT". Until then, don't try to bother me please.

Hey guys, I've got a few possible minor additions in mind for some heroes, wanted to see what everyone thinks about the more questionable ones.

First up is for Mumen Rider: I think he should have Supernatural Willpower and/or Pain Resistance for all the times he's fearlessly stood up against all odds and tried to defeat opponents stronger than him, and endured beatings for it. (Examples: 1 (Pages 9-23), 2, 3, and the databook contains a couple statements to support this.) Looking at the page for Supernatural Willpower I'm not SURE that he would qualify for it, but I do think he should at least get Resistance to Pain. He has a very high pain tolerance, and even when he's hurt, he's always willing to give his all, right up until he can't move any more.

Then there's two for Zombieman: I think it would make sense for him to have Stealth Mastery on his profile. To be honest, I thought he had it before. He's highly proficient in undercover work, he says this himself and has to some level shown it. (Examples: 1, 2, 3)
There's also Social Influencing. On the page for it, it says its uses include buying time and obtaining important information, which is exactly what Zombieman has done before. (Example: 1 (Pages 57-66), in which he makes clear at the end that this was his tactic) I'd understand if this isn't enough for him to get that, though, since Homeless Emperor seems pretty willing to divulge information about his powers, Zombieman didn't manage to keep the conversation going as long as he wanted, and there's not any other shown instances of something similar from Zombieman at the moment, but I still thought this might be worth bringing up.

Bushidrill: Bushidrill should get Underground Mobility, he has shown the ability to drill underground and attack that way with his sword. (Example: 1)
Something I am more uncertain about, but I think there may be reason for, is some Air Manipulation. He has shown the ability to produce shockwaves or something of the sort that pierce the target with his sword, on a few occasions, and the databook states that he "Makes air holes in his prey with drill-like thrusts". (Examples: 1, 2, 3)
I find it a little weird that he's capable of doing this, and yet refers to Okamaitachi's Air Blade as a "divine technique that's impossible to replicate", but I think that might just refer to the fact that Okama can actually create blade-like slashes through the air, whereas Bushi just has forceful piercing thrusts.

What do you guys think? Also sorry if any of these have already been brought up before and decided against in the past. (Also x2, sorry if any of the imgur links have the images in the wrong order, I've been having a problem with that lately.)
Copy and paste this into a crt since pretty much all of it looks viable
Garou is resistance to acid too i think he should have a full resistance to it
I doubt we could give him full resistance through scaling resistances through Garou, there's nothing that really proves it besides "he's Saitama lol"

Majority of one punch man fans thought that Atomic Samurai is stronger than Homeless Emperor. I doubt Murata made Atomic Samurai weaker than Homeless Emperor who almost died from a slash if not for Golden Sperm.

Atomic Samurai took multiple seconds to cut through Golden S' entire arm. So, considering Atomic Samurai's slashes are 68 Megaton/second and Golden S' took on that amount of power for multiple seconds, we get a Watt Second or Energy value. How's that sound?

Atomic Samurai took multiple seconds to cut through Golden S' entire arm. So, considering Atomic Samurai's slashes are 68 Megaton/second and Golden S' took on that amount of power for multiple seconds, we get a Watt Second or Energy value. How's that sound?
It was a whole dialogue before Atomic Samurai finally cut off his arm.

"Monsterization?..Or perhaps not. This sword must be the reason.. I'll break it like this." Gets his arm cut

I'm pretty sure we don't treat power like that.

Anyway, the 11th still damaged him in the first place, while the others didn't at all. I'd say it's just a stronger blow than the other 10 and what he used against HE.

I'm pretty sure we don't treat power like that.

Anyway, the 11th still damaged him in the first place, while the others didn't at all. I'd say it's just a stronger blow than the other 10 and what he used against HE.
So what would GS' rating be? Would he upscale to "at least 7 A" or something like that?

I should have been more clear (didn't think I even needed to, since 685.7 megatons would get a + rating, and I never mentioned a + anywhere). What I'm saying is that Atomic and GS are both a fair way above those 10 individual slashes. I wasn't saying we should stack multipliers, or anything, just suggesting that we could use upscaling.

I disagree with it myself due to how tight upscaling rules are, but people seem really narky on this whole thing.

Back