• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sage Centipede also might have Orochi's abilities, it's impossible to know what he's got until we see him in action. Him having a mix of Orochi's and EC's abilities could be really interesting. However, if they give him that much versatility EOW is going to look a little bland in comparison, I hope EOW gets some stuff as well.

By the way, I'm going to start using the front page of this thread to list out recent calculations that have been done. That way it makes it easier for all of us to find them after they've been buried under these pages of text. Not sure why I hadn't been doing this before xD

I don't know if this image has already been posted here, but maybe it will help
in some calculation or to put as proof in calculations

WF1qhlv.png

So did we came to a consensus about the first constellation feat?
Currently, the feat is valued at 1.19 times the speed of light via Nick Helton's calculation which has been accepted, however, there are other calculations in the works which may also be used. We're not going to implement the changes for at least another week, so any calculation that comes up and is accepted before then will be considered. Actually, y'know what lemme repost what'll be in the next CRT (to my knowledge).

REPOST
Hope this helps you with the list Phoenks.

Also, I think we should hold off on the 156 CRT until we get 157 and see if Garou really did harm Sage Centipede, and how EOW scales to the other two. Looking at the list of what we have, I think everyone will agree it is best to wait another chapter before creating profiles and implementing changes.

What will the CRT contain? I can think of the following:
1. Profiles for Sage Centipede and a new key for EOW, with all that entails.
  • Sage Centipede = 6-C, Island Level, High Hypersonic via emerging from the ground in 2 seconds. Large Size type 2, abilities unknown.
  • EOW = High 6-C, Large Island Level, at least massively hypersonic, likely higher. Large Size type 2, previous abilities, more abilities unknown.
2. Update Garou, Platinum Sperm, Flashy Flash profiles, updated speed, new resistances, new abilities and new techniques.
  • Pre-Awakening Garou= speed should be upgraded to FTL (1.19 SOL), air manipulation (via Gouketsu's technique which is part of God Slayer), all the techniques listed in Monster God Slayer Fist, Monster Calamity God Slayer fist itself, possible poison manipulation via the poisonous ogre fist
  • Platinum Sperm= speed should be upgraded to FTL(1.19 SOL), resistance to Whirlwind/Cross Fang/Roaring Aura dura neg from God Slayer fist, possible poison resistance, new acrobatics ability, new attack deflection ability (via platinum rings), new platinum rings technique
  • Flashy Flash= same resistances as Platinum, speed does not change, new flowing shadow feet technique, new flashy fist technique
3. Update Garou, Platinum Sperm and Flashy Flash's AP. If Garou ends up scaling to Sage Centipede's durability, then Platinum and Flashy Flash are due for an AP upgrade. We can either downscale them from Sage Centipede's feat or simply scale them to Homeless (they already scale above the sun blade which is at least 1/35th the ball's AP).
  • We should also discuss which calc should be used for their speed. NikHelton is the only accepted one I know of, but Darth, Timmy and Kulf-Boba all have their own calcs for this feat.
4. Update King's lifting strength

Last edited:
REPOST

Also, I think we should hold off on the 156 CRT until we get 157 and see if Garou really did harm Sage Centipede, and how EOW scales to the other two. Looking at the list of what we have, I think everyone will agree it is best to wait another chapter before creating profiles and implementing changes.

• Sage Centipede = 6-C, Island Level, High Hypersonic via emerging from the ground in 2 seconds. Large Size type 2, abilities unknown.
  • EOW = High 7-A, Large Mountain Level, at least massively hypersonic, likely higher. Large Size type 2, previous abilities, more abilities unknown.
2. Update Garou, Platinum Sperm, Flashy Flash profiles, updated speed, new resistances, new abilities and new techniques.
  • Pre-Awakening Garou= speed should be upgraded to FTL (1.19 SOL), air manipulation (via Gouketsu's technique which is part of God Slayer), all the techniques listed in Monster God Slayer Fist, Monster Calamity God Slayer fist itself, possible poison manipulation via the poisonous ogre fist
  • Platinum Sperm= speed should be upgraded to FTL(1.19 SOL), resistance to Whirlwind/Cross Fang/Roaring Aura dura neg from God Slayer fist, possible poison resistance, new acrobatics ability, new attack deflection ability (via platinum rings), new platinum rings technique
  • Flashy Flash= same resistances as Platinum, speed does not change, new flowing shadow feet technique, new flashy fist technique
3. Update Garou, Platinum Sperm and Flashy Flash's AP. If Garou ends up scaling to Sage Centipede's durability, then Platinum and Flashy Flash are due for an AP upgrade. We can either downscale them from Sage Centipede's feat or simply scale them to Homeless (they already scale above the sun blade which is at least 1/35th the ball's AP).
  • We should also discuss which calc should be used for their speed. NikHelton is the only accepted one I know of, but Darth, Timmy and Kulf-Boba all have their own calcs for this feat.
If it was the first constellation that was calculated to be 1.19x SoL, then shouldn't Flashy Flash also be that fast?

Currently, the feat is valued at 1.19 times the speed of light via Nick Helton's calculation which has been accepted, however, there are other calculations in the works which may also be used. We're not going to implement the changes for at least another week, so any calculation that comes up and is accepted before then will be considered. Actually, y'know what lemme repost what'll be in the next CRT (to my knowledge).
I was talking about the first constellation, you know the one who was made by PE,Garou and FF

I was talking about the first constellation, you know the one who was made by PE,Garou and FF
Afaik the only calc currently about that is DarthSpiderr's which uses stuff like fan maps and anime maps to get a distance which isn't allowed

EDIT: Using the accepted version of Garou/PS though
  • Scaled length: 80,046 / 74 * 2025 meters = 2,190,447.97 meters / 3 = 730,149.3243 meters crossed per person assuming all equally contributed
  • Increased length (20%): 96,055.2 / 74 * 2025 meters = 2,628,537.567 meters / 3 = 876,179.1891 meters crossed per person assuming all equally contributed
Then just timeframes (Scaled End)
  • 10 Seconds: 730,149.3243 / 10 = 73,014.93243 m/s or Mach 212.8715 (MHS)
  • 5 Seconds: = 730,149.3243 / 5 = 146,029.86486 m/s or Mach 425.743 (MHS)
  • 1 Second: = 730,149.3243 m/s or Mach 2128.715 (MHS+)
  • 0.5 Seconds (Timeframe of AG's first stopwatch): = 730,149.3243 / 0.5 = 1,460,298.6486 m/s or mach 4257.43 (MHS+)
Time frames (Increased end)
  • 10 Seconds: 876,179.1891 / 10 = 87,617.91891 m/s or Mach 255.4458 (MHS)
  • 5 Seconds: = 876,179.1891 / 5 = 175,235.83782 m/s or Mach 510.891 (MHS)
  • 1 Second: = 876,179.1891 m/s or Mach 2554.4582 (MHS+)
  • 0.5 Seconds (Timeframe of AG's first stopwatch): = 876,179.1891 / 0.5 = 1,460,298.6486 m/s or Mach 5108.9165 (MHS+)

Last edited:
Afaik the only calc currently about that is DarthSpiderr's which uses stuff like fan maps and anime maps to get a distance which isn't allowed
NikHelton's calc traces out every (or almost every line) and has been accepted at 1.19X SOL by multiple calc group members. Usklaverei and Maharaj are working on their own calcs as well, so those may also be worth considering

resistance to Whirlwind/Cross Fang/Roaring Aura dura neg from God Slayer fist
I disagree. While PS and FF initially tanked MCGSF, it could be because Garou wasn't used to the technique yet. PS took damage after one blow from Garou and he got his body heavily cracked.

Update Garou, Platinum Sperm and Flashy Flash's AP
Garou has clearly evolved at this point. He exploded PS in two blows and then hit Sage Centipede at least 6 times without dealing noticeable damage.

NikHelton's calc traces out every (or almost every line) and has been accepted at 1.19X SOL by multiple calc group members.
No, his calc is about PS and AG with the 1.3 millisecond timer. What I was talking about is the lightshow the tree made in chapter 153.

Update Garou, Platinum Sperm and Flashy Flash's AP. If Garou ends up scaling to Sage Centipede's durability, then Platinum and Flashy Flash are due for an AP upgrade. We can either downscale them from Sage Centipede's feat or simply scale them to Homeless (they already scale above the sun blade which is at least 1/35th the ball's AP).
As Tiger said, considering PS was one shot and Flashy was downed by a less evolved Garou them scaling to Sage is questionable.

REPOST

• EOW = High 6-C, Large Island Level, at least massively hypersonic, likely higher. Large Size type 2, previous abilities, more abilities unknown.
Thank you. Though, I am quite sure both EOW and Sage Centipede will end up scaling to FTL in speed.

As Tiger said, considering PS was one shot and Flashy was downed by a less evolved Garou them scaling to Sage is questionable.
In which case I suggest scaling them around Homeless Emperor. They already upscale from the sun blade, which is at least 1/35th, and if Garou was only one evolution away from damaging an island/large island level creature beforehand, you would think they would be considerably higher than that 1/35th benchmark.

Garou gradually going from Low 7-B to higher Low 7-B, to low end 7-B, to middle of the road 7-B, to at least 7-B+ (so still potentially 7-B+) and then 6-C in what is not even his most dramatic power boost doesn't sit with me, especially when we have a high 7-A character who boasted about the power of Platinum (even if he did brag afterwards).

, you would think they would be considerably higher than that 1/35th benchmark.
I don't know about that. Plenty of other evolutions in fiction go from "Stomp/struggles with" to "Instantly curbstomp".

I guess a possibly or likely rating added onto their base ratings is fine.

The method by which the diameter of the hole was found here is not very good. It's better to do it in a safer way. Mine (By comparing the thickness of the top of the tower, against which the skyscraper is small, with the thickness of the lower part of the tower, which is more than 10 times wider) or those where buildings are visible against the background of the hole.

This calculation assumes that the thickness of this Centipede is less than the hole. But this scan tells us that its thickness is even greater than that of the hole. She simply expanded it with her movements, which made the hole larger than the Centipede herself.

And in my opinion, a centipede 20 centimeters long weighs much more than 3 grams, as per this calculation. But I'm not sure.

The method by which the diameter of the hole was found here is not very good. It's better to do it in a safer way. Mine (By comparing the thickness of the top of the tower, against which the skyscraper is small, with the thickness of the lower part of the tower, which is more than 10 times wider) or those where buildings are visible against the background of the hole.

This calculation assumes that the thickness of this Centipede is less than the hole. But this scan tells us that its thickness is even greater than that of the hole. She simply expanded it with her movements, which made the hole larger than the Centipede herself.

And in my opinion, a centipede 20 centimeters long weighs much more than 3 grams, as per this calculation. But I'm not sure.
The arms of the centipede is what exceeded the hole's length, but honestly that part of the calculation should be just deleted, considering that we are getting Sage Centipede's AP and lifting strength for raising the spear mountain and not from its size.

I really want Metal Bat to rematch Garou... I don't care how ****** up the scaling becomes because of it I just need to see the reactive power level vs reactive evolution battle
Maybe it'll be symbolic, he starts by fighting the centipede then makes his way to Garou.

Guys, Murata just Tweeted, the timer was wrong. It actually meant to happen within an attosecond. Garou is now inconceivably faster than light speed. Also Murata confirmed that the previous Garou feat was indeed supersonic, and Garou's growth actually boosted his speed decillions of times over in the span of 2 chapters.

Trollface_smiling.gif

Garou and Metal bat are too weak for SC and EOW. They do a 2v2(my prediction from a week ago) and both grow in power at an amazing rate. They both end up finishing EOW and SC at the same time. Then they fight eachother until Metal bat goes down. Then Saitama vs Garou happens after his ultimate speech. And there’s a bonus scene of Amai chasing after butt booty naked Psykos.

Guys, Murata just Tweeted, the timer was wrong. It actually meant to happen within an attosecond. Garou is now inconceivably faster than light speed. Also Murata confirmed that the previous Garou feat was indeed supersonic, and Garou's growth actually boosted his speed decillions of times over in the span of 2 chapters.

Trollface_smiling.gif
A tweet from ONE-sensei is out! Apparently the next achievement with Saitama VS Garou will be infinite speed, so the timer will show "O x 10^infinite" :sneaky:

Do we need another thread about the Sun Blade/HE scaling?
I think we need one. The Sun Blade should be "High 7-A" or at the very least "likely High 7-A", I don't like the way we are downscaling the blade, it makes it look like anyone could destroy HE's strongest attack if they just hit it enough times.

I also don't think it was Murata's intention to make the Sun Blade exactly 36 times weaker than the energy sphere, on the contrary, it was to make it look stronger, considering that the sphere was obliterated to such an extent that it didn't cause any damage to the surroundings.

Back