• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think there should be. The Sun Blade should be "High 7-A" or at the very least "likely High 7-A", I don't like the way we are downscaling the blade, it makes it look like anyone could destroy HE's strongest attack if they just hit it enough times.

I also don't think it was Murata's intention to make the Sun Blade exactly 36 times weaker than the energy sphere, on the contrary, it was to make it look stronger, considering that the sphere was obliterated to such an extent that it didn't cause any damage to the surroundings.
Yeah, I am quite certain that the extra attacks were just for the extra style and flash, to make it look insane to your average one-punch man enjoyer.

I would be okay with a "likely High 7-A" though since we don't know for sure.

I'm curious, does moving a truck with a kick count as LS?

7836984-screenshot2021-03-02at7.15.32pm.png

Which Captain America?
The MCU
Class 100 (Stronger than Deathlok, who pushed a bulldozer across a soccer field. Can rip the head off Ultron Sentries. Matched Spider-Man despite his disadvantage of position. Threw a bike several metres away. Lifted a large metal supporting beam. Kicked a pickup truck several yards with enough force to send an enemy soldier flying away upon impact. Bent a metal bar. Ripped apart a wooden pile. Superior to Centipede soldiers who can push a shipping container several metres away with one hand)

Golden Sperm should scale to Homeless Emperor's big energy sphere. Atomic Samurai's slashes only did superficial cuts to his skin and Atomic had to put more effort to actually penetrate his arm, whereas Homeless' sphere was decimated.

I believe this is uncontroversial. This would also scale to Diamond Sperm, Garou and Flashy Flash.

Golden Sperm should scale to Homeless Emperor's big energy sphere. Atomic Samurai's slashes only did superficial cuts to his skin and Atomic had to put more effort to actually penetrate his arm, whereas Homeless' sphere was decimated.

I believe this is uncontroversial. This would also scale to Diamond Sperm, Garou and Flashy Flash.
Please feel free to create a CRT that scales the Sun Blade to fully High 7-A, and then mention everyone who should also scale.

I will gladly support the changes.

I could see them get a possibly High 7-A or at most High 7-A for somewhat hurting Flashy Flash who was holding back and purposely luring them in but nothing more than that. After all it’s not like anybody scales to them after the redraw.

I could see them get a possibly High 7-A or at most High 7-A for somewhat hurting Flashy Flash who was holding back and purposely luring them in but nothing more than that. After all it’s not like anybody scales to them after the redraw.
definitely an outlier. they shouldn't scale at all. imagine putting them on the same level as Platinum Sperm

@Phoenks I mean you can’t just call it an outlier when they scale to no one but Flashy Flash. Not to mention at most kind of fits the bill for the ninjas upper limits. Like we did already know that the ninjas in their human form are already on the higher spectrum of demon with them casually playing around with Sonic and surviving Brave Giant‘s electric shock with barely any visible injuries in the redraw. So is it really hard to believe that their monster form are also on the upper echelon of dragons? But yeah personally I’m fine with the ninjas getting an At most High 7-A rating for causing light damage to Flashy Flash.

At most​

Should be used to denote the higher cap of a character, if the exact value is indeterminate.

Edit: Also that reminds me the lake vaporization durability needs to be removed from their profile as that feat no longer exist after the redraw.

Last edited:
I just read the newest chapter, and remembered a post i made, mostly joking, in December about what the shadow was in the alter at the end of the other chapter
plot twist, it's Ancient Centipede, Elder Centipede's ancestor who has been sleeping for thousands of years, and has been awoken from all this shit happening
I didn't expect i'd be basically spot on lmao

I think we need one. The Sun Blade should be "High 7-A" or at the very least "likely High 7-A", I don't like the way we are downscaling the blade, it makes it look like anyone could destroy HE's strongest attack if they just hit it enough times.

I also don't think it was Murata's intention to make the Sun Blade exactly 36 times weaker than the energy sphere, on the contrary, it was to make it look stronger, considering that the sphere was obliterated to such an extent that it didn't cause any damage to the surroundings.
Oh boy, here we go again. I support you but with ByAsura's logic Atomic Samurai has to use less energy to cut the orb than destroy it completely. With this amazing logic we can have 7 C characters defeat 7 As if they are fast enough when in theory they shouldn't even be able to hurt them. Another piece of logic used is that we don't know that the orb's durability scales to its full power. Yes, that may be true but, BUT, it's durability shouldn't be SOOOO low that it can be broken by an attack 35 TIMES WEAKER.

@Matthew_Schroeder Flash has always been portrayed as incredibly strong even in the webcomic. Like why else was he always taken out of the story with Saitama until the climax of the MA Arc?

I feel like all this Flash shouldn’t be strong thinking came from people believing that the heroes mostly only specialize in one thing like Darkshine with his defense and Flash with his speed. But as it turns out this thinking was clearly wrong and Flash is outright shown to be superior in stat to every other hero barring the big four.

Also they wouldn’t even be on the same lvl as Platinum Sperm. Like there’s also multiple lvls in the tier they scale to. The High 7-A scaling starts from Homeless Emperor and the ninjas downscale from the High 7-As so they wouldn’t even be on Platinum Sperm’s lvl at all based on scaling.

Platinum Sperm > Flashy Flash > Atomic Samurai w/ Sun Blade >= Golden Sperm > Homeless Emperor = 2.4 Gigatons

Actually wait. Since Homeless Emperor’s strongest energy orb is 2.4 Gigatons and Golden Sperm scales above him for being able to block Atomic Samurai w/ Sun Blade who can easily destroy his orb. Wouldn’t this mean Golden Sperm could upscale to High 7-A+ since it starts at 2.65 Gigatons. Like the tiers could look like this

At least High 7-A+: Platinum Sperm, Peak Half-Monster? (Or is it Awakened now) Garou

High 7-A+: Flashy Flash, Atomic Samurai w/ Sun Blade, Golden Sperm

High 7-A: Homeless Emperor Max Firepower

At most High 7-A: Monster Form Ninjas

Last edited:
Actually wait. Since Homeless Emperor’s strongest energy orb is 2.4 Gigatons and Golden Sperm scales above him for being able to block Atomic Samurai w/ Sun Blade who can easily destroy his orb. Wouldn’t this mean Golden Sperm could upscale to High 7-A+ since it starts at 2.65 Gigatons. Like the tiers could look like this

At least High 7-A+: Platinum Sperm, Peak Half-Monster? (Or is it Awakened now) Garou

High 7-A+: Flashy Flash, Atomic Samurai w/ Sun Blade, Golden Sperm

High 7-A: Homeless Emperor Max Firepower

At most High 7-A: Monster Form Ninjas
Not sure about giving Platinum and Garou an ‘At least’ rating, especially since Flash could harm Platinum even after he started losing his cool, and the ninjas should just downscale to High 7-A if Flash is High 7-A+, but aside from that, this looks good to me.

Well Platinum Sperm and Garou were both shown to be superior to Flashy Flash and were still holding back in terms of speed at least. So I do think they should be able to get an at least for being stronger than Flashy Flash who should either be comparable or stronger than Atomic Samurai w/ Sun Blade.

So instead of At most High 7-A the ninjas should just be baseline High 7-A right? Yeah that could work.

Not sure about giving Platinum and Garou an ‘At least’ rating, and the ninjas should just downscale to High 7-A if Flash is High 7-A+, but aside from that, this looks good to me.
Yeah this.

Also I should point out Garou did believe Flash could beat him prior to transforming in the webcomic while Golden cum couldn't. What is with this stupid ideology that speedsters are physically weak lol. Flash has always been superior to Darkshine and I will die by this.

Last edited:
Well Platinum Sperm and Garou were both shown to be superior to Flashy Flash and were still holding back in terms of speed at least. So I do think they should be able to get an at least for being stronger than Flashy Flash who should either be comparable or stronger than Atomic Samurai w/ Sun Blade.
Were they holding back? I thought they were growing faster and faster?

Pretty sure the growing even faster was only limited to Garou. Platinum Sperm and Garou accelerating was clearly the story trying to show that they were still holding back and that they only used their full speed after Flash was taken out. But even then Garou managed to accelerate past Platinum Sperm’s max speed and defeat him.

I don’t think they were stated to be holding back, they just accelerated in speed after Flash was out of the fight. That doesn’t imply they were holding back their strength. So I don’t think Platinum is superior enough to get an At least. Garou is a bit different since he obliterated Platinum at the end.

I don’t think they were stated to be holding back, they just accelerated in speed after Flash was out of the fight. That doesn’t imply they were holding back their strength. So I don’t think Platinum is superior enough to get an At least. Garou is a bit different since he obliterated Platinum at the end.
Do you think Garou just grew stronger? Or did he use some sorta technique.

Or is this one of those final finishing moves often seen in fiction?

No, it wasn't, you didn't even address it properly.

No, she did it while spamming attacks, they are not the same.
Yet you still haven’t proven that her spamming attacks magically makes the beams slower.

She isn’t a dragon ball character. She doesn’t need to charge her attack for 20 minutes.

If Flashy Flash is High 7-A, should that scale Elder Centipede to High 7-A because Psykos never mentioned Flashy Flash as one of the heroes capable of beating Elder Centipede?

Back