• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Taking zero damage from an attack can't make you at least 1.4 times stronger than that?
And even above that. It was a sword slash or a concentrated attack. GS' raw durability surpasses that of the orb by a great margin.

May I ask why Golden Sperm is simply "7-B" while Darkshine is "at least 7-B"? Last time I checked, Golden sperm was ragdolling Darkshine

I should have been more clear (didn't think I even needed to, since 685.7 megatons would get a + rating, and I never mentioned a + anywhere). What I'm saying is that Atomic and GS are both a fair way above those 10 individual slashes. I wasn't saying we should stack multipliers, or anything, just suggesting that we could use upscaling.

I disagree with it myself due to how tight upscaling rules are, but people seem really narky on this whole thing.
I mean, even using the old standards, going from 68 megatons to 100 megatons is quite the huge leap

I mean, even using the old standards, going from 68 megatons to a 100 megatons is quite the huge leap
Huge? Is subjective. It is a 1.4 times gap, that's not even twice as strong. The fact that GS took on multiple of those with no damage at all. If that doesn't lead to upscaling, I don't know what does. He should be listed as "At Least 7 A" . Who's up for the CRT?

At least 7-A is fine. It doesn't really change much.
It does change a lot though. If GS becomes 7 A, Platinum S is too, so is Garou and Flashy Flash. If Garou is 7 A, then bang and Bomb are too as they were capable of briefly hurting him. This can bring back 7 A OPM all over again.

Where's at least 7-A coming from?

We don't really have enough info for an upscale, let alone an at least.

At least 7-B+ seems far more reasonable by the wiki's rules.

I misread that as 7-B

Again, scaling above 10 slashes doesn't allow to jump from a 1.4x gap. That and Golden Sperm doesn't really "tank" them. He's still visibly injured. He's above the blade, but not VASTLY above the blade.

Also isn't this just a dura feat, why would it scale to Golden Sperm's attack potency? I can Platinum Sperm, but Golden Sperm.

Where's at least 7-A coming from?

We don't really have enough info for an upscale, let alone an at least.

At least 7-B+ seems far more reasonable by the wiki's rules.
Ugh, fine then. I'll give you two 7 A calcs by the next chapter.

Golden Sperm is City level+. Check the AP section.
Shouldn't his tier say 7-B+ then? His tier simply says "7-B" while Darkshine's tier says "at least 7-B". That kind of gives off the impression that we're saying Darkshine is superior to GS, even though that's far from the case.

I misread that as 7-B

Again, scaling above 10 slashes doesn't allow to jump from a 1.4x gap. That and Golden Sperm doesn't really "tank" them. He's still visibly injured. He's above the blade, but not VASTLY above the blade.

Also isn't this just a dura feat, why would it scale to Golden Sperm's attack potency? I can Platinum Sperm, but Golden Sperm.
He was only injured by the 11th, and Platinum Sperm can fight people capable of harming him, so GS would presumably scale to or above attacks he tanked.
Shouldn't his tier say 7-B+ then? His tier simply says "7-B" while Darkshine's tier says "at least 7-B". That kind of gives off the impression that we're saying Darkshine is superior to GS, even though that's far from the case.
We don't give the tiers pluses. As for impression, anyone can just read the profile.

I misread that as 7-B

I saw no scratches on Golden S at all. Apart from his hand, there were zero injuries.

Town Level with a miscalculation. I don't think we can use Darth's way of calcing the hole's width.
The Calc members probably did not pay attention to the mid ends properly. So, I'll make a better improved version of that feat.

That's not the format. It's isn't our fault people ain't reading the entire thing.

He was only injured by the 11th
I rechecked the scan. Fair enough.

Platinum Sperm can fight people capable of harming him, so GS would presumably scale to or above attacks he tanked.
Why would it apply to GS just because it applies to PS?

They're not really that different. Plus, he held the same position against an attack that cut into his arm.

The Calc members probably did not pay attention to the mid ends properly. So, I'll make a better improved version of that feat.
There were two main reasons for the calcs rejection (At least Therefir seemed very disagreeable):
1) The hole's diameter. For the lower end, it is wrong to assume that the Association's width is the same as the hole. It is greater considering that Tatsumaki ripped it out.
For the mid end pixel scaling. rover's height is not 40+meters and using Tareo as a measuring stick is wrong as Murata draws the human characters bigger to lay emphasis on them. I'll use a mid end for 13 meters of height for Rover as that's the bare minimum. (And in accordance with his wiki profile)
2) There was a wrong argument that all vector points are rocks. So, we can just take the average space in which one stone is present. Darth did that but used the mass value with the wrong height and ended up with an inflated result (the 6 B ends...)

So, with these, I'll create the Ultimate Mid-End. One that no one can disagree with.

"I am going to become the hokage!...sorry, bring back 7 A OPM. "

It's hard to tell because the crater it made was relatively small, but Vegeta (who's something like Large Star level by this point) and everyone said/implied it'd destroy Earth.

failed miserably like the embarrassment he is
Bro...
depressive-man-picture-id1185422927

Back