• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Who's the user with the highest amount of comments on this wiki?
What about likes?
Are there users with more likes than comments?

Questions that don't let me sleep at night.
Antvasima for the first two.

The third well, there used to be some users who had way more likes than comments but I rather not go back on that

My favorite chapters would be (I only started reading the manga after I watched the anime, so if I miss out on a good chapter before chapter 83, I don't know).
These are in no particular order:
Chapter 126 and 129 (Garou vs Darkshine, I felt like this chapter somehow felt different. It felt like Murata was evolving. It was wonder happening right before my eyes)
Psykos vs Tats and Genos. I don't think I need to explain why it's here
Chapter 82 to 85 I guess? (This portion was so much better in the manga compared to the anime, it almost felt surreal when I read it.)
Chapter 54 (Garou vs Metal Bat. Weird choice, I know, but Murata does such a great job of depicting Metal Bat's physical prowess, I absolutely fell in love with it)
Recency bias, but I certainly feel like OPM is peaking right now. We get absolute jaw dropping chaptes each 2nd Friday. So, chapters 155 and 156.

Me: checks if the next chapter is released or not

crying-pain.gif

Why is Murata being so slow with the chapters lately smh

Me: checks if the next chapter is released or not

crying-pain.gif

Why is Murata being so slow with the chapters lately smh
what are you talking about?

He's been going at an insanely good pace as of recent. biweekly 40+ page chapters isn't slow in the slightest, especially at the level of beauty that Murata puts into each panel... He's going at extreme speed!

Murata is breaking his limiter every chapter.
Through countless suicidal drawing sessions, he has created his own technique.

Not Horikoshi's, flowing ink expectation crushing style.

Not Toriyama's, spinning pencil pen cutting style.

Not Miura's, exploding heart art style.

Not Tezuka's, true-consuming pen void style.

Not Oda's, Gomu Gomu no stretching style.

Not Togashi's, neverending hiatus style.

Through practice, he has absorbed them all...

Manga Calamity God Drawing Fist

No wait. Something as useless as a god can't describe it. A more appropriate name is...

𝙈𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙖 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙂𝙤𝙙 𝙎𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙧 𝘿𝙧𝙖𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙁𝙞𝙨𝙩

Pretty sure AKM is joking about how it’s been a week and the chapter is still not out yet despite how much he wants it to be out. He’s not saying Murata is slow.

No wait. Something as useless as a god can't describe it. A more appropriate name is...

This is art lol

So who’s gonna make the High 7-A CRT
If nobody else will, I guess I can attempt it.

I'll propose two options:

The first is that we scale the Sun Blade fully to High 7-A as Matthew and Therefir suggested.

And the second is that we scale Golden Sperm far above the Sun Blade's current rating as Asura suggested, which would bring him up to 7-A.

Last edited:

Did you get inspired by this comment?

I made a sandbox for both sides. But I feel like it is missing a few things.

Would anyone be willing to tell me if and what I should add to it before posting?
You missed the scaling we came up with earlier, where we upscaled the Sun Blade to High 7-A+ since it scales above HE’s High 7-A Attack, which is only 1.1x away from High 7-A+. Basically:

High 7-A (2.4 gigatons) - Homeless Emperor
High 7-A+ (2.65 gigatons) - Sun Blade, Golden Sperm, Flashy Flash, Platinum Sperm, Pre-Awakened Garou

Gale and Hellfire would also downscale from Flash to baseline High 7-A, and current Garou could probably have an ‘At least’ since he dunked on Platinum.

You missed the scaling we came up with earlier, where we upscaled the Sun Blade to High 7-A+ since it scales above HE’s High 7-A Attack, which is only 1.1x away from High 7-A+. Basically:

High 7-A (2.4 gigatons) - Homeless Emperor
High 7-A+ (2.65 gigatons) - Sun Blade, Golden Sperm, Flashy Flash, Platinum Sperm, Pre-Awakened Garou

Gale and Hellfire would also downscale from Flash to baseline High 7-A, and current Garou could probably have an ‘At least’ since he dunked on Platinum.
I've updated it to include your scaling. What do you guys think now?

Last edited:
Honestly I feel like Platinum Sperm should also get an at least since he’s supposed to be much stronger than Golden Sperm who is where High 7-A+ starts from.

I'm not sure that "pens," and "pen holders," mean pages. Those terms are likely referring to panels, as for the latest chapter, Murata said that there were like 60+ pen holders, and there were only 40 pages in it.

Back