• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Flashy's feat in the webcomic had the same timer as this, except he did it in 0.1 sec instead of 0.5.
This is as bad as that time Josuke bragged about Crazy diamond's punches reaching 300 KM/H when he was already relatisvitic at that point through feats.
Tbf that was an assumption made by Josuke and Josuke never actually measured his stand's speed

I don’t like how we just skipped over so much shit at once in just this one chapter.
Where’s Amai? Fubuki vs Psykos? Where’s Tareo? Why is Saitama back already?
Kinda brings back what I said earlier. The manga throws all these stuff without any proper build up or anything.

This has been happening since the Cadre fight

Last edited:
Every chapter
OPM Discussion Thread: "Hopefully new tier 6 feats come next chapter
Next chapter doesn't have even tier 8 feats
OPM Discussion Thread: "..."
OPM Reddit: "Bro Garou and Bang vapourised rocks!!!"
This is sadly true lmao. Every time we expect something epic the best feat we get is like 8-C

relax, it's just my opinion. i was thinking of an in universe explanation. no shit murata/ONE chose to **** up zombieman cus he has regen, whereas if iaian was ripped to shreds, he would be done. but in universe, it doesn't really make sense. even without the zombieman thing, iaian should not be strong enough to survive a blow from PS unless PS was using like 0.0001% of his strength. in that case, why would he hold back that much on an enemy? same goes for AS, PPP, etc.
And ur just whining. PS was holding back severely otherwise they would have died. His goal was to get them out of the way, not kill them.

People were expecting like High 6-B at most for the Orochi redraw and Murata really surprised us.

The time feat was really underwhelming but the fight just started and flashy just arrived to give us new speed feats.
Besides, as long as timers and direct measures are concerned ONE tends to be extremely conservative and lowballing, like marugori's size, the speed timer, the size of the monster base, etc.

Every chapter
OPM Discussion Thread: "Hopefully new tier 6 feats come next chapter
Next chapter doesn't have even tier 8 feats
OPM Discussion Thread: "..."
OPM Reddit: "Bro Garou and Bang vapourised rocks!!!"
The explosion Garou made was 8-B, I guarantee you. Him slapping ENW was probably just 8-C per strike though

ONE was so sick of powerscalers he carefully calibrated this chapter to spite us
I think you're confusing ONE here. He for the most part writes more grounded than Murata. The best speed feats in the series comes from art, not from statements. The statements we do get are either mediocre or actively nerf the art like with the ninja cave that we still haven't corrected.

Subsonic is simply not consistent and is vastly lower than what the verse consistently shows.

You're gonna need a lot more if you wanna downgrade the entire verse

Here is a crackpot theory: ONE wrote this feat while taking time dilation caused by a relative velocity into account. The whole feat actually happened in 0.00000005 seconds for Garou while it was 0.5 seconds only for normal timers.

Back