• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
We just can't use this time frame and downscale the verse from this. If Garou is like... 200 m/s and considerably faster than your average high dragon, and your average s-class has ******** reaction times, that means.
Garou's travel/movement speed is better than like 95% of the verse now I guess.

Garou's travel/movement speed is better than like 95% of the verse now I guess.
Which is fair, since he's getting close to awakening. It's debatable if he's an above dragon now, but he's certainly in the running for strongest dragon. Question is: does Awakening Breath Bang somewhat scale to this? How about Bomb (he could at least react to Garou attacking VFU)?

Which is fair, since he's getting close to awakening. It's debatable if he's an above dragon now, but he's certainly in the running for strongest dragon. Question is: does Awakening Breath Bang somewhat scale to this? How about Bomb (he could at least react to Garou attacking VFU)?
bang would 100% scale this garou seem to have some time of sense while the other bang fought was a raging monster who obv wouldnt hold back anything.

Agree with this

Long time Ago I had a calc from Webcomic Flash vs Garou is near to sub-rel battle and then comes Flash vs Gale and Hellfire wich is give me hope that Monster Garou in Manga can more than Webcomic but... Seems Murata make some Troll before he show the real plan for Flash vs Garou...
If the manga version of FF vs Garou has a time stamp just like the webcomic version, that fight will probably scale to high hypersonic at best…hopefully he adds a single time stamp after the entire fight is over to show all this happened in the span of a millisecond or so. Better to have no time stamp tho.

Everybody is here talking about the timer speed meanwhile I’m sitting here thinking about whether or not we will get a three way battle between Flashy Flash, Platinum Sperm, and Near-Awakened Garou that might give them upgrades. Like I want to see some tier 6 feats from them.

And I’m not even gonna be surprised if Flashy Flash gets a huge buff considering how in the latest arc of the webcomic he is treated to be a huge deal like Tatsumaki.

Yeah, it's just the speed thing was a bit of a bummer. I really want to see FTL OPM, especially for the high-tiers.

But yeah, I would love to see an epic battle between the remaining contestants. Do you guys think Darkshine will get back up again ?

I really doubt Darkshine will get up now. He already got back up once but got his confidence shattered again by Vomited Fuhrer Ugly and than Golden Sperm. He likely won’t be getting up a second time especially not against stronger versions of the characters that shattered his confidence.

So just read the new chapter does Garou getting speed upgrade ? considering he blitz those ppl who can react to MHs within a second?

Anyway how about the AP stacking for sperm? The large mountain AP stacking i heard, i mean , since now that we've seen him one shotting atomic who can cut 7-A beam of pyskorochi

Anyway how about the AP stacking for sperm? The large mountain AP stacking i heard, i mean , since now that we've seen him one shotting atomic who can cut 7-A beam of pyskorochi
Everyone is still getting downgraded so solid 7-A on the verse is no more (except for Gouketsu).

Last edited:
I hope Darkshine gets back up, but we might get a 1v1v1 between Platinum, Flashy and Garou now instead of the original s-class sequence. Garou already scales above an atomic slash and anything the s-class that would have fought him with, so for powerscaling purposes it's not necessary. Abusing Flashy Flash and kicking Genos around might be all we get.

After this chapter I'm even starting to doubt that there will be a way to scale Awakened Garou to Tatsumaki, which means that he either pulls off a Tier 5 feat by himself or he risks to be Tier 6 forever.
It would be absurd to have Orochi, Psykorochi, Tatsumaki and Boros at Tier 5 and then Garou at Tier 6 honestly, but I am starting to worry that that's how it will end.

Would be quite funny sad if the only solid 7-A’s we get are a glass cannon that no one else scales to and a guy that got offpaneled who has less than 1/10th the narrative hype as a bunch of low 7-Bs.

The fact that we consider Gouketsu stronger than AB Bang and Pre-Awakening Garou baffles me. Like, i get it, we don't have any solid evidence to counter this since no one scales to him but come on, do you guys really think Gouketsu was stronger than those two? But i guess thats why we give them a "possibly 7-A" (Which should be higher imo).

After this chapter I'm even starting to doubt that there will be a way to scale Awakened Garou to Tatsumaki, which means that he either pulls off a Tier 5 feat by himself or he risks to be Tier 6 forever.
It would be absurd to have Orochi, Psykorochi, Tatsumaki and Boros at Tier 5 and then Garou at Tier 6 honestly, but I am starting to worry that that's how it will end.
Well Murata did state that the Garou vs Saitama fight will be much greater in scale than the Boros fight so fingers crossed i guess.

Yes.

To my knowledge, no one. Gouketsu is gonna be the only solid 7-A on the verse.
Okay then i thought EC was like scale above him
Scaling him above orochi through saitama statement is still possible

do you guys really think Gouketsu was stronger than those two? But i guess thats why we give them a "possibly 7-A" (Which should be higher imo).
The thing is that's just a slippery slope. If this becomes a precedent it would likely set even worse precedents. If you want to scale them to Goketsu you just have to find a different chain than "sounds alright".

Though in thise case I thought we already accepted EC, at least post-molt, as being comparable to Goketsu.

so i just read the chapter and i'm confused. first off, why is nobody talking about how fast this chapter came out? it's only been 6 days or so and it's here. it normally takes 2 weeks, or more. also, wtf is happening to garou. he has a shell over him and underneath is just his normal human self? so he's sort of going back to normal but he got a random power boost, and it's totally an asspull. like he didn't even get beaten up. he just heard bang say some cringy line (durr follow your heart) and that made him strong enough to land a blow on platinum sperm?? and platinum sperm could **** up zombieman like that, but iaian just bled a bit? iaian is not that much more durable than zombieman the last time i checked. the things that happened in the webcomic can't happen anymore right? since all the S-classes are basically ko'd so who's ass is garou going to kick? many amazing webcomic moments appeared to have been canned and won't happen in the manga fml. so is garou going to transform more? is amai mask going to have his moment or did he just take an L like that? this manga is so ******* weird right now yet everyone is cheering it on

so i just read the chapter and i'm confused. first off, why is nobody talking about how fast this chapter came out? it's only been 6 days or so and it's here. it normally takes 2 weeks, or more. also, wtf is happening to garou. he has a shell over him and underneath is just his normal human self? so he's sort of going back to normal but he got a random power boost, and it's totally an asspull. like he didn't even get beaten up. he just heard bang say some cringy line (durr follow your heart) and that made him strong enough to land a blow on platinum sperm?? and platinum sperm could **** up zombieman like that, but iaian just bled a bit? iaian is not that much more durable than zombieman the last time i checked. the things that happened in the webcomic can't happen anymore right? since all the S-classes are basically ko'd so who's ass is garou going to kick? many amazing webcomic moments appeared to have been canned and won't happen in the manga fml. so is garou going to transform more? is amai mask going to have his moment or did he just take an L like that? this manga is so ******* weird right now yet everyone is cheering it on
We talked about it.

Also, why do you think Garou grew in power? Nothing indicates that.

We talked about it.

Also, why do you think Garou grew in power? Nothing indicates that.
indeed a weaker garou was able to stomp darkshine, who is about equal to fuhrer in terms of physical strength. so i guess it makes sense for garou to one shot fuhrer, but we also saw him send platinum sperm flying. narratively speaking, platinum sperm should be far above awakening breath bang, and garou was only somewhat stronger than bang. i think he definitely grew in speed and strength after his shell cracked open.

if pre woke garou didn't grow in power, yet still managed to send PS flying, then that means that bang should also be able to do that, and I think we can all agree that PS is far above bang

this manga is so ******* weird right now yet everyone is cheering it on
ur just bitching.
Ur mad Iaian survived an attack and zombie man got ****** over while you’re ignoring his trade mark isn’t defense, and it’s cliche as hell for immortal people/people with extreme regeneration to get damaged like crazy for no reason ALL THE TIME

ur just bitching.
Ur mad Iaian survived an attack and zombie man got ****** over while you’re ignoring his trade mark isn’t defense, and it’s cliche as hell for immortal people/people with extreme regeneration to get damaged like crazy for no reason ALL THE TIME
relax, it's just my opinion. i was thinking of an in universe explanation. no shit murata/ONE chose to **** up zombieman cus he has regen, whereas if iaian was ripped to shreds, he would be done. but in universe, it doesn't really make sense. even without the zombieman thing, iaian should not be strong enough to survive a blow from PS unless PS was using like 0.0001% of his strength. in that case, why would he hold back that much on an enemy? same goes for AS, PPP, etc.

The only feat we have seen from PS is him casually smacking away multiple class S with his head tail thingy without moving an inch. Which is... not that impressive with how much more powerful AB Bang/Pre-Awekening Garou are from a regular S class. Though at the same time, i don't think we should assume that Pre-Awakening Garou/AB Bang>PS just because Garou smacked him. PS was focused on King waiting for the UHWC and was clearing caught off guard so at the very least we know he doesn't have instinctive reactions and from what it looks like, he took no damage from getting smacked anyways. In conclusion, PS is far more powerful than any run of the mill class S and that's pretty much all we know.

Last edited:
and I think we can all agree that PS is far above bang
Based on… what, exactly? There’s nothing that compares Platinum and Bang, nor does Platinum have any feats that would suggest he’s significantly superior to Bang.

Some arguments I can see is that the Garou that fought Bang was unconscious and the one that sneak attacked Platinum Sperm and will probably fight him in the next chapter is a fully woken up Garou. And there’s also the thing with Platinum Sperm likely not being fully serious when he was blindsided by Garou. Since that’s also how things went in the webcomic with Golden Sperm. Garou surprise attacked Golden Sperm and later on Golden Sperm said he’s going all out once he realized how strong Garou currently is.

Last edited:
Back